Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. (1926 Views)

A Single Muslim Sister With Two Kids Needs Serious Relationship / I Had To Wait For 5 Years Before I Tell Her I Love Her Because Of Distance Help! / I Had Sex With 400 Men In 5 Month – 22 Year Trafficked Victim Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by pbs4real(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Oya shift lemme watch too grin
pls dont oo cos u won't like, you know its what ve used before,dont worry i would get u a LED or LCD tv, that's what the indomie generations are used to.

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

I love catfish!! I haven't eaten it a longtime but I plan to very soon.

If you want to push 10boys inside my tummy, put a ring on it. Abi you want to be like 2face? grin

Hihihih..I'll make sure I over feed you catfish when I catch you so that you'll also hate it just like me grin,how papa go get different soup with ice fish or another type of fish while mama will have her own separate pot of soup with catfish? angry sad..you'll cheat me and make your soup sweeter than mine so we can't let that love for catfish last very long o

Lol 2face na trend setter now so it won't be out of place if I walk in his footsteps grin grin,in fact e be like say him go come learn from me sef cos my own na 10 rapid response before another 10 grin grin,but 2face eventually put the ring on it na lol..don't you know these days we need to test run the engine before purchase?ha we need certified engine o with better warranty grin

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by pbs4real(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:
Torqque7, are you from kabba?
then he shld be okun. . .
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2016
torqque7:

Hihihih..I'll make sure I over feed you catfish when I catch you so that you'll also hate it just like me grin,how papa go get different soup with ice fish or another type of fish while mama will have her own separate pot of soup with catfish? angry sad..you'll cheat me and make your soup sweeter than mine so we can't let that love for catfish last very long o

Lol 2face na trend setter now so it won't be out of place if I walk in his footsteps grin grin,in fact e be like say him go come learn from me sef cos my own na 10 rapid response before another 10 grin grin,but 2face eventually put the ring on it na lol..don't you know these days we need to test run the engine before purchase?ha we need certified engine o with better warranty grin
You're a clown kiss
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2016
pbs4real:
pls dont oo cos u won't like, you know its what ve used before,dont worry i would get u a LED or LCD tv, that's what the indomie generations are used to.
Lmao! Smh
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ishilove:

You're a clown kiss

smiley kiss.. PMs?

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
torqque7:

smiley kiss.. PMs?
Old man? So you know how to use email?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Old man? So you know how to use email?? cheesy

Hihihih..ifa catch you ehnn..I must bite those lips you are using to tease me tongue..actually I don't know how to,but was hoping this Bigbaby will teach me grin grin..
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
torqque7:

Hihihih..ifa catch you ehnn..I must bite those lips you are using to tease me tongue..actually I don't know how to,but was hoping this Bigbaby will teach me grin grin..

Vampire cheesy cheesy
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Vampire cheesy cheesy

grin tongue kiss bring them lips over here sharp sharp you know when vampires have cravings,they'll need to indulge fast before a disaster happens wink
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
torqque7:

grin tongue kiss bring them lips over here sharp sharp you know when vampires have cravings,they'll need to indulge fast before a disaster happens wink
Oya, see the lips

*puckers lips* grin
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Oya, see the lips

*puckers lips* grin

kiss Now getting tempted to bite and swallow lips ;Dtaste like strawberry yoghurt..my fav
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
torqque7:

kiss Now getting tempted to bite and swallow lips ;Dtaste like strawberry yoghurt..my fav
Strawberry yogurt? Na, can't be my lips cheesy

Mine taste like banana youghurt cheesy
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Strawberry yogurt? Na, can't be my lips cheesy

Mine taste like banana youghurt cheesy

Lol..how can can you know what yours tastes like?it's someone else who can tell you what you taste like..so you taste like strawberry not banana angry..I don't do bananas embarassed..it's just like saying you know how sweet your Di.ck or pvssy is,which is impossible cos its only someone who tastes it can say.. grin
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..how can can you know what yours tastes like?it's someone else who can tell you what you taste like..so you taste like strawberry not banana angry..I don't do bananas embarassed..it's just like saying you know how sweet your Di.ck or pvssy is,which is impossible cos its only someone who tastes it can say.. grin
Buhahahahah!

Smh

Take my word for it, I taste likt banana yogurt grin

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by pbs4real(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy
Ishilove:
Lmao! Smh
am i lieing?
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by pbs4real(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ishilove:
Torqque7, are you from kabba?
he's frm okun then.
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by gozzlin: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2016
This two people should get married already. Spare us the rigmarole. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / .. / Sex Addict Need A Sugarmum Or A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.