Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate (20331 Views)

Who Can Source Me These Goods ASAP! / Big Puff Adder Killed Where I Was Clearing Land For Cultivation (Photos) / Advice On Ogbono Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders,i want a legitimate details of where i can buy ogbono and crayfish in large quantity @ very cheaper rate in the sense that after transportation from there to onitsha,the margin will be overwhelming .

Thank you
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by umehmj(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
you can buy ogbono from abakaliki. crayfish Can be bought at sand sand mkt warri though it's cheaper in akwaibom
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by Mars88(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
could hook u up with Ogbono seller in the mentioned Location
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mars88:
could hook u up with Ogbono seller in the mentioned Location
like how much can i get a custard bucket full of ogbono there and which market pls
regards

1 Like

Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
umehmj:
you can buy ogbono from abakaliki. crayfish Can be bought at sand sand mkt warri though it's cheaper in akwaibom
which market in abakaliki can i get ogbono in large quantity and how much can i get a custard bucket full of ogbono there

thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by akinvest(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
betcindy:
Please my fellow nairalanders,i want a legitimate details of where i can buy ogbono and crayfish in large quantity @ very cheaper rate in the sense that after transportation from there to onitsha,the margin will be overwhelming .

Thank you
I can get it for you, but how much are you buying a rubber paint?
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by umehmj(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
betcindy:
like how much can i get a custard bucket full of ogbono there and which market pls
regards
betcindy:
regards

call this guy 0803 943 2737. Ndu life is his name. he is a major distributor there, he will answer all your questions
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2015
akinvest:
I can get it for you, but how much are you buying a rubber paint?
bros i mean biz and not joke.if you can sort it in quantity,then tell me the price so i know yours.cos for here,the price varies from time
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 12:09am On Sep 25, 2015
betcindy:
bros i mean biz and not joke.if you can sort it in quantity,then tell me the price so i know yours.cos for here,the price varies from time
it depends the specie of the ogbono.
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by ijedallar: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
call me 08034438323 let me txt you my pricelist for ogbono and I can assure you of 100bags in a month if the arrangement is okey by me
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by TUBLEZ(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Contact me for crayfish..call or Watsap 08121680787
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
TUBLEZ:
Contact me for crayfish..call or Watsap 08121680787
bro,i have reached you with details of what i want,so feed me back with the price per painter bucket full of crayfish
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by pragidso: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
If u want to buy with paint rubber for a large quantity it won't favour u, I wlll advice you buy in bags, that's when u can talk of huge profit. I can find out d cost of it in a bag, I reside in akwa ibom for now
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2015
pragidso:
If u want to buy with paint rubber for a large quantity it won't favour u, I wlll advice you buy in bags, that's when u can talk of huge profit. I can find out d cost of it in a bag, I reside in akwa ibom for now
ok,thanks and do reach me with the price per bag kg
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by fm7070: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
go to Ghana, they have ogbono there
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by pragidso: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
The big bag is 33/34k while d one following it is 30k. That's the price of crayfish at Oron for now. Oron is in Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by TUBLEZ(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
betcindy:
bro,i have reached you with details of what i want,so feed me back with the price per painter bucket full of crayfish

My price is 950 per kg txxxxx
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by fgr63: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2015
pragidso:
The big bag is 33/34k while d one following it is 30k. That's the price of crayfish at Oron for now. Oron is in Akwa Ibom State
can you please find out how many paint rubber is in a bag?
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2015
fgr63:

can you please find out how many paint rubber is in a bag?
you find out how many buckets that make up the bag and share with me
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2015
betcindy:
you find out how many buckets that make up the bag and share with me
how many painter bucket that can full the small bag of 30k and big bag of 33k. Thanks
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2015
TUBLEZ:

a painter bucket full of crayfish is how many in kilogram if measured
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
TUBLEZ:

how many kg is crayfish that full a painter bucket?
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by ijedallar: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
price list of ogbono here as follows: here we sale with wash hand besine,and one and half of custered bucket makes up one wash hand besine,and a wash hand besine goes for #6500 to #7000, Ten wash hand makes up 50kg bag,so #7000 * 10 equal to #70,000 for 50kg bag,so that's a little detail of ogbono in my location.and we can supply up to 100bags in a month.08034438323 for more info
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by anifranklyn67: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
hello betcindy listen clearly and read catefuly. bush mango populary called ogbono is of two types;

* ugiri
* ogbono (which is the most popular quality of all)

cities or countries which are blessed with ogbono include guinea, cameroon, and nigeria.

the popular maasurement for majority of sellers is bucket custard and the price varies acros the cities in nigeria. mind u this is real ogbono not ugiri u cant even differentiate them or else u have a vast experience. ugiri has no drawing power. one bucket custard of ogbono can give u a quality u cant find in 3buckrts of ugiri

* one bucket custard of real ogbono is sold for 7k right now and ugiri goes for 3k.
i can provide u any quantity u want in real ogbono in a reduced price. and i have Cameroon ogbono only. i wouldnt tell u that its the finest but ask people around. i can send u a little video of my stock located in ihiala lga of anambra state u can equally come and see every thing by urself maybe with an experience trader to confirm to u that is the real Cameroon ogbono

contact me here

07067451362, 08103657205
anisiobidefranc@gmail.com
Francis

5 Likes

Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by pragidso: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sorry, I asked and d said d don't measure in paint bucket as such no idea
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by betcindy: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2015
pragidso:
Sorry, I asked and d said d don't measure in paint bucket as such no idea
how do they measure and sell
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by pragidso: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
D share them into different quantities on d table and sell . They use their discretion no measuring instruments
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by anifranklyn67: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
well u can not get ogbono any cheaper if u buy from people that spread/share it on top of table.

the most effective way of measuring ogbono is via container e.g bucket custard which is common among every dealer.

if u realy need ogbono, honestly this is the time to get it because the price is spiking day after day, this is a first class info am giving you now because by xmas you cant get bucket custard anything less than 10k and that is from suppliers like us.
then if u meet those that spread on table be rest assured that before u gather a bucket custard u must have paid 15k+ still the ogbono face wont even be bright enough.

take for example. a nescafe cup of ogbono in onitsha right now is 1000nira. and each custard bucket contains around 11+ cups. enugu is 1200naira.

i received a call a day ago and the person was asking me about ogbono he said he saw my contact online so i thought maybe is from nairaland here, now i want to let u know that i am a pure dealer of ogbono, i import from guinea and cameroon and also do ogbono biz in abakaliki. i hail from ihiala LGA of Anambra state

so do not be afraid and comon lets do biz.

the info i have given so far is what our scam gurus will ask u to pay 5k for a crappy ebook or mannual but i believe that we all here in nairaland are hustlers and we should stop extorting money from our fellow nigeria youths.

now the question i want my fellow youths to ask yourselves is this; if a particular biz making somebody lots of thousands every week/month as they claim, then why should they ask you for mere 5k for ebook guide.

i want to use this opportunity to warm my fellow nairalanders, beware of "foodstuff exportation ebook guide/manual"

because all of them who parade it are not in the biz. if they are realy into it. they will not ask u for 5k guide/manual

my name stil remain francis

2 Likes

Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by gramount(f): 2:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Pls which markert in Benin can i buy crayfish at a cheap rate
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by billbonesmd(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
I can supply you the crayfish from Oron, Akwaibom via courier. Pm me if you are interested, Bigbillbones@gmail.com
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by anifranklyn67: 2:39am On Mar 15, 2016
its been realy a long time since i posted here.....

but it has been a massive surprise for those who have followed me up from here...

thank you so much for your massive support...

we have stepped it up a bit. a grand launch is coming soon for our website and 50% off mega promo will kickstart it and last 31days...during this time, you will get a bucket custard of ogbono for just 3700naira and a50kg bag for 42000naira.

i will always keep in touch. for those who have booked already ..congratulations!!!

I STILL REAMAIN FRANCIS
Re: Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate by Keziehenry(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
pragidso:
are u in oron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate / Best Species Of Vegetables And Fruits For Faster Snail Growth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.