Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator (46094 Views)

Usa Senator Mccain Illness Versus Buhari (funy Pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing His Wife And Mother At Nigerian High Commission / I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by baralatie(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy na man naaaa!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by ChappyChase: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:

That's a peck not a kiss, he dare not try that here because it is outside our culture
Person peck your babe like that, you go like ham?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by ChappyChase: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
lol that's California State flag. But you made a good point. I don't even know why this is in the news.
Its on the news cause he is kissing/smooching a babe!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by ChappyChase: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
jamace:
Shine your eyes on those flags. One is US flag but the other is not Nigerian flag hence that man may not be Murray Bruce. Take a second look, my people.
Did you read the write up on the pics? That's is his tweeter handle for hell sake!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
i no trust dis Senator to me he be like green snake in a green grass
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Strengthening Nigeria-America tie with kiss??
Anyway nothing unusual, after all Bruce is not a Nigerian.
Quote me anywhere and I will furnish you with facts.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by ChappyChase: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
cescky:

With the way I used to see people call your name on nairaland.I thought you had some weight...well I think otherwise now.
Who deosnt know that mous seal bilateral relationships etc..
Its too evident that ben bruce wanted to inject 'humor' into serious political business he was doign and ur here ranting!
Too bad for nairalanders, your a prof on nairaland
I leave you to barcanista to answer you.. @TonyeBarcanista, come and. Do what you know how to do best!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by picknstake: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
CHECK FOR THURSDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS FOR FREE AND JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL C004C1E2A NOW AND GET THESE TIPS FOR FREE. http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/thursday-accumulation-variety-24-09-2015.html
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by benELOHIM7(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Only hardworking senator in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by PenSniper: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

Please enlighten me on what's my problem cause it seems I can't identify it!

That was not a kiss but a peck without any romantic connotations.

Besides, its so common and such a non-issue that it did not call for posting.
Maturity demands that you ignored it.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by cescky(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

I leave you to barcanista to answer you.. @TonyeBarcanista, come and. Do what you know how to do best!

And what are you? His chaperone?...

Or just a coward who can't express himself?

ur the one 'pesting' things on nairaland right?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by haconjy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
people can lie o...is that Ben brus... check the back flag, doest it resemble Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by ChappyChase: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
cescky:

And what are you? His chaperone?...

Or just a coward who can't express himself?

ur the one 'pesting' things on nairaland right?
If I know watin to talk I for no refer you to barcanista!
By the way its "pasting" and not "pesting" olodo like you! Agaya way no fit spell!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by kinibigdeal(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:
Person peck your babe like that, you go like ham?
If abroad its ok but if you try am with my aminat508...CCT no go fit settle us o

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by cescky(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

If I know watin to talk I for no refer you to barcanista!
By the way its "pasting" and not "pesting" olodo like you! Agaya way no fit spell!

Guy ur so so dumb...u didn't even see that the word pest was used to make fun of u..ur so dumb, u didn't know when u posted it in the post...ur so dumb that after some one corrected u, u still have the classlessness to open your mouth...ur so dumb that u didn't see that the word word pest in my post was in paranthesis..., sigh! Ur case is near hopeless its official nairaland is dead!

Local 'pesting ' rat run into your hole
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by onismate: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Senator Ben Bruce still dying his hair. Is he trying to look younger or what? Don't he see people like Obama. Abeg Ben stop dying your hair nah. U Don old
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by onismate: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't think this guy understand the what international relations is. For him to think that his sexual expression with the USA Senator is enough to seal USA-Nigeria relationship shows that's he's bereft of wisdom and sanity. Make no mistake, he's a PDP Senator but he acted and tweeted foolishly. Someone should educate him that MoUs seals bilateral relationship and not escapade
don't get it twisted, it's just a bilateral agreement and relation between Ben Bruce silverbird and US senator
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't think this guy understand the what international relations is. For him to think that his sexual expression with the USA Senator is enough to seal USA-Nigeria relationship shows that's he's bereft of wisdom and sanity. Make no mistake, he's a PDP Senator but he acted and tweeted foolishly. Someone should educate him that MoUs seals bilateral relationship and not escapade

Just look at how u are flaunting your stupidity + crass ignorance without any iota or semblance of shame.
What has internationally relations gotten to do with a normal way of greeting in some western world through pecking on the chick?

So pecking as a form of greeting is one of the no-go areas in international relations? grin grin grin grin grin grin (chai) Your lecturer has scammed you and you need a refund ASAP because your pseudo-education if any is worthless.

Its even more disgusting for someone that is bereft of knowledge like you to be talking about educating someone when you are the symbol of lack of education and exposure.

A little exposure will do you lots of good.

FAKE BARCANISTER

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by jamace(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

Did you read the write up on the pics? That's is his tweeter handle for hell sake!
Well, what is written and what I see are different that is why I raised the observation. Fake handle with a malicious intention can not be completely ruled out.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na to ignore am
ChappyChase:

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by Gboliwe: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
SMH sad and I used to look up to this man as a role model back when I was a kid. Thank God I knocked that yeye spirit out of my head sharp sharp undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
onismate:
don't get it twisted, it's just a bilateral agreement and relation between Ben Bruce silverbird and US senator
Now I knw

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:
SMH sad and I used to look up to this man as a role model back when I was a kid. Thank God I knocked that yeye spirit out of my head sharp sharp undecided
Thank God I'm your new model

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by Gboliwe: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank God I'm your new model

Are you high? shocked shocked
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by VickyRotex(f): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

You want make I lie say na me write/snap ham?
Abeg I no want DSS wahala!

But it's not "Pest" na, it's "Paste" undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/1944482/oau-africas-most-beutiful-campus
Best environment for education in Africa
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/1944482/oau-africas-most-beutiful-campus
Best environment for education in Africa
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

Are you high? shocked shocked
Bro, no be fight na tongue
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by Gboliwe: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Bro, no be fight na tongue

Na like play like play e go turn to serious talk now. tongue don't ever have that kind of dream grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

Na like play like play e go turn to serious talk now. tongue don't ever have that kind of dream grin
Bros, you beta start dreaming o grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by Gboliwe: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, you beta start dreaming o grin

I have better role models but you want to use your blues and spoil my fuji. How can you be having such unrealistic dreams? Stopitiooo
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator by USB4: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
what do you expect from him...."Nigeria senator...bi-lateral relationship!"" shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.