Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin (21549 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / Buhari, Dogara Meet Over Saraki’s Trial / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by LocalChamp: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
The face of Criminal Fraudster and Bank Robber Saraki

Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Lawsimon(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
teeowl:
so they were just thugs?
And you believe the police with their teleguided official report. #LOOKBEFOREYOULEAP
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Glare247(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mr. Okasanmi,u are a lie sir,this has noting to do with the thugs,nobody begged saraki for money,the masses revolted,stop diverting the attention,i have friends that witnessed it live,the police boss lied.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by kclee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
The people are getting wiser by the day....
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by onelife97: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
There should be counter arrest if the sh..itty policemen that arrested those kwarans.
#citizenarrest
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Sirlanister(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na God help this man oo. Allah Hamdullu lahi

Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by butanep(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kwara and Kwarans have suffered in the hands of saraki... The state is really a dry land. The people are really suffering. Some of the civil servants haven't been paid for 4-5months. I pity the people.

Sakari has really enslaved the people of kwara. It is time to put him down. Saraki must go to jail. He is guilty and a criminal.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by favourlove1: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
Easy to arrest them, but not possible to arrest Saraki abi?

Seriously, we need Radio Yorubas to wake up Yorubas in Kwara state (but not like the cowards on Radio Biafra that clamors for the death of Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis).

The thing just vex me anyhow.

which yorubas? Cowards? The ones who sings ur praise today when the going is good n hates you when tins go bad? How many sw senators stood by saraki knowing he hasn't been declared guilty by the court. Y? Cuz he has it rough. Stop calling igbos into this cuz they haven't got anything to do with the rowdiness which took place in kwara shows u are a very bad argumemtator. Make your points without involving other tribes. If u have a problem with igbos? U go old plus roast join. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by frank442: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki's political carrier is nose diving

Enough is enough
SGB bank
Trade bank

Spirit of depositor hunting saraki
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Ilekeh(f): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
favourlove1:
which yorubas? Cowards? The ones who sings ur praise today when the going is good n hates you when tins go bad? How many sw senators stood by saraki knowing he hasn't been declared guilty by the court. Y? Cuz he has it rough. Stop calling igbos into this cuz they haven't got anything to do with the rowdiness which took place in kwara shows u are a very bad argumemtator. Make your points without involving other tribes. If u have a problem with igbos? U go old plus roast join. I pity you.

You dey craze?

Infact the SW is supposed to probe that Ondo ediot that followed Saraki to court.

Of course, expect igbes to tag along with their master. Dem no get work anyway.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by lumeneng22: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki is still the senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria and the number 3 citizen as at today. He deserve to be respected as thus.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by chesterlee(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aitee1:

Haba...sweetie sue them for what nah, that man deserve more than Steven's portion grin

I get you sha. inasmuch as I don't like the man, I hate the way some people are going about this...

Yes....He didn't adhere to the CCT rule
Question is...why are the probing him now?

Those guys were paid by someone...You don't just wake up one day and take the law into your hands
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by princemillla(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Police Pls release those guys, saraki said he'' wasn't stoned''
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by olastic2: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
I swear what happened to senate president today i witness it my two eyes it happen bukola was stroned even emir too was stoned.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by olastic2: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
So no fake anybody Saraki was stoned, for like 40 to 50minute people were stoning them am watching them live like this.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by McCarlito(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
These people are confused.... Same people who said Saraki was not stoned are now making arrests on people....
My question now is... What's the base of these arrests

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by fascowilly(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
dunkem21:

Did you read the article at all

And so?
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
zurine:
Good move, they insulted the office of the senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria and not just Saraki whom they thought was being insulted.

You are a blind zombie, do u expect them to worship a thieve even if he is the Number 3 citizen? if na random thieve they catch for street nw dey go give am jungle justice and the police will do noting. So now because he is a polithief, you expect them to start arresting people up and down because of a big thief? you must be joking, Saraki was lucky the smuggled him out quickly, they would have given him the worst beating of his life if not given him Jungle justice too. Senate president my ASS. Idiot like u.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by frankyychiji(f): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
Easy to arrest them, but not possible to arrest Saraki abi?

Seriously, we need Radio Yorubas to wake up Yorubas in Kwara state (but not like the cowards on Radio Biafra that clamors for the death of Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis).

The thing just vex me anyhow.

Chai see painment! D tin dey really really pain you gaaaan grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by frankyychiji(f): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
shegebanti:

You are a blind zombie, do u expect them to worship a thieve even if he is the Number 3 citizen? if na random thieve they catch for street nw dey go give am jungle justice and the police will do noting. So now because he is a polithief, you expect them to start arresting people up and down because of a big thief? you must be joking, Saraki was lucky the smuggled him out quickly, they would have given him the worst beating of his life if not given him Jungle justice too. Senate president my ASS. Idiot like u.
But Tinubu is a bigger thief but you still worship him more than you would Edumare.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Aitee1: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
chesterlee:

I get you sha. inasmuch as I don't like the man, I hate the way some people are going about this...

Yes....He didn't adhere to the CCT rule
Question is...why are the probing him now?

Those guys were paid by someone...You don't just wake up one day and take the law into your hands

My dear the hardship is telling on the people already, I guess we're in that time where the poor are gonna eat the rich sooner or later, I'm so happy to be born in this era of social media cos it gonna be one of their greatest downfall, information is so cheap these days that no one can be easily fooled except you're extremely gullible!

A situation where your aged parent is being owed pension for years and you go online to find out that the person incharge of disbursements of the funds has embezzled it will force you to stone them at a glance, me i support stoning of them polithieficians till the masses reap the dividend of democracy oh.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Dynaman(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

You for remove your brain from that calabash before typing.
lol yoruba man I know how you behave.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Ilekeh(f): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dynaman:
lol yoruba man I know how you behave.
apku man we sabi how you misbehave.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Dynaman(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

apku man we sabi how you misbehave.
but omo forget oh! I dey lagos I know as una dey fight for bus stop nawa oh! Trouble makers go fine better work una say no na omoniele work pure pass."I sorry sorry oh I sorry for yorus" singing with Fela voice.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by xreal: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
.... but Saraki denied been stoned here.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Ilekeh(f): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Dynaman:
but omo forget oh! I dey lagos I know as una dey fight for bus stop nawa oh! Trouble makers go fine better work una say no na omoniele work pure pass."I sorry sorry oh I sorry for yorus" singing with Fela voice.

forget wetin? see as you dey misbehave like igbe man already.
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2015
***Answer this few questions correctly and win a lottery to Lagos state*** 1) Who stoned saraki? 2) Wen and where was he stoned? 3) Which date did the falae's abductors freed him? 4) How many ramS was killed today in the world for salah celebration? Pls submit ur info to process ur form Good luck!
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2015
***Answer these few questions correctly and win a lottery to Lagos state*** 1) Who stoned saraki? 2) Wen and where was he stoned? 3) Which date did the falae's abductors freed him? 4) How many ramS was killed today in the world for salah celebration? Pls submit ur info to process ur form Good luck!
Re: Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin by chrisblack: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Evaromantik:
Zoo police at work........"two people are said to be injured but you haven't seen them".........."one vehicle is said to be damaged during arrest but you haven't seen the vehicle" ............you zoo policemen are good in denying your victims
Am De Evaromantik
I pity you.when this same zoo police hold you .your case will be like a wannabe american skeaking fake phoney.when they finish beating you your chorus will be nwa mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says / Sule Lamido: How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC / Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.