Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (29222 Views)

FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by ruffDiamond: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
thank GOD o e remain small maka vex do one man protest enter Villa gate Afenifere or not make Fulani no try DAT fuc.kk up again ever !hope he's okay and I hope say dem no pay sisi to those born animals in human form meanwhile sai baba cheesy
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by Neduzze5(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
Mimiko is still alive?

Fulanis do not kidnap, they terrorize and kill. Dem no get time to carry human with cows from one place to another and then to ask for ransom.

If na Igbes, specifically Enugu, I for believe am.

The old man needs to tell us the truth. Until I see the Fulanis in police custody and behind bars, I won't beleive this.

Fulanis are far from the good citizens, but this crime does not fit their criminal profile.

Are you a crime profiler?

Making sense analysis but it can't be ruled out
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by Ilekeh(f): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha aunty mi, you better leave these people alone before they attack you in multitude

multitude abi two villagers posting with 50 IDs.
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by naija1stpikin: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:
He win election? Which one them dey snap ham like this! Ondo peopleuna better ask ham how e take gain him freedom, that's if he was ever kidnapped! I no trust all this politicians!!!

Ham kor cheese ni

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by ruffDiamond: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Master-slave relationship gone sour". Quote me anywhere.
Says one of the Conquered Nigeria SLAVE Biafra BASTARD cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by zingov: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
pecothecash:
what a miracle
pls do urself a favour dnt come dawn die there bcux u r nt useful to ur family nor de society wats de need of coming dawn
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by crownwealth68(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Glory to God, I wonder what they want from an old man Lk this.
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

multitude abi two villagers posting with 50 IDs.

Na true sha. i tell you some of these fools have as much as 20 IDs then they use it to like their own comments grin grin. I asked one last week why he needs to have multiple accounts and he was telling me the mods usually ban him. I told him to attend my classes to learn how to troll hard without getting banned. its called witty tribalism.I told him i will give him one of my books titled "witty tribalism for dummies" grin cheesy cheesy grin grin. I responded to one yesterday, he replied with another account and came back as a female grin grin grin. After giving him just one spoon of kakanfomycine, the she-man told me his life history cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by Leopardd(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Na true sha. i tell you some of these fools have as much 20 IDs then they use it to like their own comments grin grin. I asked one last week why he needs to have multiple accounts and he was telling me the mods usually ban him. I told him to attend my classes to learn how to troll hard without getting banned. its called witty tribalism.I told him i will give him one of my books titled "witty tribalism for dummies" grin cheesy cheesy grin grin. I responded to one yesterday, he replied with another account and came back as a female grin grin grin. After giving him just one spoon of kakanfomycine, the she-man told me his life history cheesy grin

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by mkoabiola: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dos baddo don hammer.
Dey must av been jubilating seriously in dier hideout/hotel/bar.
Let no 1 tell me ransome was not paid ooooo
Infact huge/fat ransome was paid bt don't ask me d amt
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Leopardd:

Rubbish

cheesy grin Just look at another lil minnow wannabe e-warrior trying to stress his father. Troublesome children. who knows maybe you were the one telling me your life history yesterday. You're suddenly a male today.Try a sex-change and see if it make sense you know grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by Iyoma2(f): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thank God for him. How much dem pay?
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by kinibigdeal(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:
Before his kidnap, no one knew him or let me say he was. No longer as popular as before,
*fast forward to after his kidnap*
See paparazzi every where! This politician can do anything, I mean anything to make sure they remain relevant!

Be careful if don't know what to say. Pa. Olu Falae is a respected yoruba leader and Nationalist. Ask if you don't know than know what you should not say
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by wytecat: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
I trust SAHARA REPORTERS to get to the bottom of this.

All the people involved are going to be exposed, something tells me, Falae himself will not go unscathed.
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by dunkem21(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha aunty mi, you better leave these people alone before they attack you in multitude

grin
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by splashbaby(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Master-slave relationship gone sour". Quote me anywhere.
Eranko
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by Leopardd(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

cheesy grin Just look at another lil minnow wannabe e-warrior trying to stress his father. Troublesome children. who knows maybe you were the one telling me your life history yesterday. You're suddenly a male today.Try a sex-change and see if it make sense you know grin grin cheesy cheesy

Geraway, I get time clone accounts? Take notice of my moniker! I am me anyday, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Leopardd:

Geraway, I get time clone accounts? Take notice of my moniker! I am me anyday, anytime.

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by lekan29ice(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thank God for his life
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by onilemeji(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sdindan my friend, that is why u will know that. They are not with there sence, low memory peaple, stay cool brother there dawn fall is closer, awon were , baba falae eku ewu odo lafara bomi a ni ri iru month ooo
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
OK!
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by ERAKAMUS: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
[s]
ChappyChase:
Before his kidnap, no one knew him or let me say he was. No longer as popular as before,
*fast forward to after his kidnap*
See paparazzi every where! This politician can do anything, I mean anything to make sure they remain relevant!
[/s]Kid
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by UncleDeeee(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
How much una pay?
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by psquaret: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
pecothecash:
what a miracle
ok make u stay there ok
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by ChappyChase: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Be careful if don't know what to say. Pa. Olu Falae is a respected yoruba leader and Nationalist. Ask if you don't know than know what you should not say
I only said I don't know him!

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by klax(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
ruffDiamond:
Says one of the Conquered Nigeria SLAVE Biafra BASTARD cheesy

God bless you I mean God bless you the way you insulted the ewu (goat) shameless idiot. Is he the only igbo in the house. Once more God bless you it's only my own people calling someone slaves and that same slaves rules over them ever since I never hear where slaves rule their self acclaimed master, by this analysis who are slaves Let the idiot moral fu cker answer me.

We are talking of kidnapping demons in Nigeria the idiot trying to digress it to tribal rant, foolish anuofia.
Re: Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom by okpanachil: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
Mimiko is still alive?

Fulanis do not kidnap, they terrorize and kill. Dem no get time to carry human with cows from one place to another and then to ask for ransom.

If na Igbes, specifically Enugu, I for believe am.

The old man needs to tell us the truth. Until I see the Fulanis in police custody and behind bars, I won't beleive this.

Fulanis are far from the good citizens, but this crime does not fit their criminal profile.

Guy fulanis have joined in the hustle o,ask those who use the lokoja-okene road,about half the cases of kidnap on that road are carried out by the fulani s.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / UK Agency Says Nigerians Respect Wealthy Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.