Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple (10854 Views)

Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) / School Children Mob Corper After Mistaking Him For Phyno (Video) / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by realuz: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
See Pls My dear fame hungry young ladies out there, wearing a bra won’t stop you from becoming that super star, you so desperately want to become at all cost. Now that’s how this Aunty just disgraced herself.

Seriously why MORE PHOTOS >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/smh-nollywood-actress-ini-edo-forgets.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
;Ddamn see hot black nippple. sucking tins :Pdamn see hot black nippple. sucking tins
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by queebeediva(f): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
May God have mercy on us ooo !
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by kowema(f): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
And how come the breast doesn't synchronize with the face and arms colour?....Liars!!!

8 Likes

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by QueenEdna(f): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omg Bt seriously dt cameraman no try.. Chei!!.

1 Like

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by sinaj(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Itz not fair nah!

Diz iz not Ini Edo undecided

I had diz pic in my fone

6 Likes

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by LordOfTheWeed: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bloggers!!!!!! They are just mumu, that's all i can say for now.. .. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Haba!!!!!!

Is not ini edo joor, ini breast is nt as big as dis

Blogger can lie sha, diaris God oooooooooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by hayjay16(f): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
nawa o ds isn't ini edo na sad
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Abasi shocked
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Decapo: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
oloriomolade:
Haba!!!!!!

You don weigh her breast b4?
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Decapo:

You don weigh her breast b4?

If u ask me na who I go ask.........lol
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by englishmart(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
that's INI Edo? are y'all kidding me? wetin concern whitee with dark boooobs?
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by AyeeIdris(f): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is terrible. it is not ini edo na. Old picture that has been circulating for years. Nairaland should have a section to blacklist blogs that spread falsehood
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by sarmiie(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nah.....I'm a fan of areola. This won't cut it
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Kenzico(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Vaseline mode activated

1 Like

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
I really detest bloggers these days! bunch of hungry idiots

2 Likes

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by imsuboi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
sinaj:
Itz not fair nah!

had diz pic in my fone
Sinaj baibee grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by cupidhero(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
This must be fake na...abi she fly enter the event? So nobody saw her while she was going out.
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by sinaj(f): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
imsuboi:

Sinaj baibee grin grin
lipsrsealed.

Itz nt wot u tink

1 Like

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by nuelzy: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2015
oloriomolade:
Haba!!!!!!

seconded
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by imsuboi(m): 1:40am On Sep 25, 2015
sinaj:
lipsrsealed.

Itz nt wot u tink

grin grin
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Bernoulli01(m): 2:01am On Sep 25, 2015
I don't think this is ini
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by iamrealdeji(m): 2:37am On Sep 25, 2015
Idiot,pray to God to forgive you. You're mentally lame hungry blogger. Why do you want to assassinate her character? Is it just to eat? That's not Ini Edo for your information,ive seen that picture several times,so you alleged she's the one and covered her face? People like you should be stoned. How does this look like Ini Edo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Imortal001: 4:19am On Sep 25, 2015
sinaj:
Itz not fair nah!

I had diz pic in my fone
Share the picx, if u have it!
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by pbs4real(m): 5:18am On Sep 25, 2015
sinaj:
Itz not fair nah!

I had diz pic in my fone
like seriously?
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by ShayGirl(f): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2015
But Ini isn't this busty naaa cheesy

Fear God o op
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by RichDad1(m): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2015
sinaj:
Itz not fair nah!

I had diz pic in my fone
Can you post it? grin
Re: SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple by Babe2sure(f): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2015
just knew it was not her because of the tiara. Why would she wear tiara, when she did not contest for beauty pageant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzeneger's Body / I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. / Justus Esiri Honoured By Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.