Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) (39302 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos / Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by slapandfall(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Change topic topic.

People arrange jericans to by fuel.

I cant see dismantle here..

Mtccccheeeewww
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Very good
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Chibaba247(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:
K
for kwunu
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by crowbar(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nice.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by TOMTOM15(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
so this ppl have created there own state :-].
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Well done to our officers and men. May the Lord reward all your efforts and watch over each and every one of you. No evil befall any one of you.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by xtremeidea(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
ok
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by neocortex: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
This needs to be moved to the jokes section.
How does a few gallons of jerry cans equal depot.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
buygala:
But the pishures above don't depict a fuel depot of any major proportions. ... And the floor and the walls are too neat to be a local fuel depot undecided... I am perfectly sure that Diesel can't be kept and dispensed in a place and that place still remains so white sad.... It seems the gallons and drums of diesel or whatever were just brought from God-knows-where and arranged for pishures sad

I am not saying that this is mere propaganda, but..

God bless the Nigerian Army anyway cool.......

#neveragain smiley
Are you that blind to see the content of some of the kegs. undecided undecided
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
buygala:
But the pishures above don't depict a fuel depot of any major proportions. ... And the floor and the walls are too neat to be a local fuel depot.... It seems the gallons and drums were just brought from God-knows-where and arranged for pishures sad

I am not saying that this is mere propaganda, but..

God bless the Nigerian Army anyway8).......
#neveragain smiley

1. Depot means simply a storage place. Nothing says the place must be large, dirty or busy.

2. There's a mud structure at the back; it's quite possible that is the actual depot and the fuel were brought out for display.

3. Disparaging your country's military in the fight against terror never makes you cool online.

4. Change your name from Buy Gala to Buy Brain
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Superman11(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Flets:
What's with all these media hype by the military?

They catch a farmer and name him Bokoharam kingin
They run into kegs of fuel kegs and then term it a fuel depot
Tomorrow they tell us they've finished bokoharam and yet the bombs keep going off

Since when did the military find solace in the media?
Why can't they focus on military intelligence and leave the media?

Destroying a fuel dump without apprehending the suppliers is useless as they can easily set up another

Everything is wrong with APC
and i thought i was the only correctly insane person here . thanks for seeing in similar light
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
does dis look like a depot or a black market seller? pls stop giving us fake news
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by emilyone(f): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
largehead:
I wanna suck d d!ck of the guy above me for 17 minutes...

Happy sucking cheesy
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
How do they get the fuel? And that picture looks quite suspicious, I expect something bigger from Boko Haram. Guys who do oil bunkering in Aba have more gallons and drums than this.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by yang(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy

largehead:

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Exponental(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
buygala:
But the pishures above don't depict a fuel depot of any major proportions. ... And the floor and the walls are too neat to be a local fuel depot. undecided It seems the gallons and drums of diesel or whatever were just brought from God-knows-where and arranged for pishures sad

I am not saying that this is mere propaganda, but....

#neveragain smiley
how do u define depot? the pix depicts a depot cos it has d primary xtics of a depot.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Flets:
What's with all these media hype by the military?

They catch a farmer and name him Bokoharam kingin
They run into kegs of fuel kegs and then term it a fuel depot
Tomorrow they tell us they've finished bokoharam and yet the bombs keep going off

Since when did the military find solace in the media?
Why can't they focus on military intelligence and leave the media?

Destroying a fuel dump without apprehending the suppliers is useless as they can easily set up another

Everything is wrong with APC

Strangely, this type of info release by the army was met with rave reviews by you wailers before May 29th.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Themandator: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Propaganda... Fuel Depot my foot!
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by solonazzy: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
buygala:
But the pishures above don't depict a fuel depot of any major proportions. ... And the floor and the walls are too neat to be a local fuel depot. undecided It seems the gallons and drums of diesel or whatever were just brought from God-knows-where and arranged for pishures sad

#neveragain smiley
Dnt wori, we kno ppl like u.... It's obvious u r some whr close to dem to kno Dey just arranged it for pics.... Cos d soldiers were told to go n look for kegs frm wherever dey culd..... Typical hater
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
buygala:
But the pishures above don't depict a fuel depot of any major proportions. ... And the floor and the walls are too neat to be a local fuel depot.[b][/b] undecided It seems the gallons and drums of diesel or whatever were just brought from God-knows-where and arranged for pishures sad

#neveragain smiley

You took out of my mouth. Anyways God bless Nigerian Army. Kudos to our gallant men.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
largehead:

Seriously
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by fairheven: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cut off their supply and you cut off their lives!
Whatever sustains and gives the enemy life,must be severed and the enemy decapitated!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption / Tinubu, Shettima Distancing Themselves From Buhari's Failure - PDP Mocks APC / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.