Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Marriage Conscious Freaks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Conscious Freaks (608 Views)

Husband Freaks Out As Soon As He Walks In The Room To Find This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Conscious Freaks by MegMich(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
No disrespect to 'em ladies; just irritated.

Recently, on countless occasion, ladies keep falling prey to this over-rated illusion, "marriage"

# I know a lot of friend's friends who are currently pregnant and leaving with a guy. Married? You bet.

# A lady apparently willing to get pregnant; a prerequisite the guy presented before he can propose.

# A lady physically abuse, yet willing to stay put and craving to hear those words, "will you marry me". Why? Biological clock is ticking.

I really don't blame anyone but the parents and our culture. From day one, these people prepare and mount pressure on young girls, allegedly preparing for marriage.

It is an axiomatic fact that only the female folk bear the illustrious title Chief (Mrs), Dr. (Mrs), Engineer(Mrs) and even Magistrate(Mrs). Mrs. Somebody(unfortunately, who? matters less). Have you ever seen Dr.(Mr) and stuffs like that.

Sit close to a lady for 10 minutes, check well, 9 minutes must have been spent discussing marriage related issues.

Tell me why they won't be gullible to the ever ambitious Naija guys who use these ladies as pawn.

Take your pick, he either dupes you or uses you. N. B, there are good men out there.. .oh!

Ladies, guys are getting smart, you really have to gird your loins.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Conscious Freaks by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
I apologizes on behalf on whoever did this to you...........

I am deeply sorry.
Re: Marriage Conscious Freaks by okirewaju(f): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok

Happy now?
Re: Marriage Conscious Freaks by Pidggin(f): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
MegMich:
No disrespect to 'em ladies; just irritated.

Recently, on countless occasion, ladies keep falling prey to this over-rated illusion, "marriage"

# I know a lot of friend's friends who are currently pregnant and leaving with a guy. Married? You bet.

# A lady apparently willing to get pregnant; a prerequisite the guy presented before he can propose.

# A lady physically abuse, yet willing to stay put and craving to hear those words, "will you marry me". Why? Biological clock is ticking.

I really don't blame anyone but the parents and our culture. From day one, these people prepare and mount pressure on young girls, allegedly preparing for marriage.

It is an axiomatic fact that only the female folk bear the illustrious title Chief (Mrs), Dr. (Mrs), Engineer(Mrs) and even Magistrate(Mrs). Mrs. Somebody(unfortunately, who? matters less). Have you ever seen Dr.(Mr) and stuffs like that.

Sit close to a lady for 10 minutes, check well, 9 minutes must have been spent discussing marriage related issues.

Tell me why they won't be gullible to the ever ambitious Naija guys who use these ladies as pawn.

Take your pick, he either dupes you or uses you. N. B, there are good men out there.. .oh!

Ladies, guys are getting smart, you really have to gird your loins.

Thought provoking, and true

1 Like

Re: Marriage Conscious Freaks by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pidggin:

Thought provoking, and true
I like the puppy in your profile pic.

Back to topic.
It's easy to believe OP is pained but he's saying the truth.
Re: Marriage Conscious Freaks by Pidggin(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Brandnew2:

I like the puppy in your profile pic.

Back to topic.

It's easy to believe OP is pained but he's saying the truth.

Tanx smiley

Nothing but the truth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Today Is My Birthday, How Many Likes For Me (pics) / Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! / Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Snapshot Of Herself And Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.