Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (25544 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by femi4: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2015
monsife:
you really made alot of sense.i hardly give money to those pastors instead i use the money buy gala and lacasera
You will still die if the driver is reckless
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by wx9Z: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Ok o
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Davgwen(f): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2015
THOSE places with technologies are still having accidents so until technology can stop accidents then fine. and yeah the blood of Jesus works so well for me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by kristisking(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Blood of Jesus saves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by AMossley(m): 5:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Have the most experienced drivers not died?
How on earth will you probe the competency of the driver when you just go the park and you meet the next bus to take off with just two passengers left for the bus to be full
Accidents happen most of the times due to carelessness and recklessness of other drivers,so how do you prevent that
How about the bad conditions of our roads
I'm not against your opinions but the above factors coupled with the fact that we are mortals make us to seek refuge in an immortal God
We should not be gullible and beguiled in giving money to any so-called protection prayer-man but at the same time,one should always to God for protection from situations you can't forsee and preempt.Till tomorrow blood of Jesus still saves

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Skipfr(m): 5:56am On Sep 26, 2015
@op u are right to some extent. Accident happens just becos of human, vehicular and permit me to add spiritual error especially in a country like ours where witch dey fly for day time. Also know that d spiritual controls d physical. Undermine d powers of d forces of darkness in ur village at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by prettyeyo: 5:57am On Sep 26, 2015
I have screamed the blood of Jesus when I'm flying more than i have when I do road trips. So that one you're saying professionals in Nigerian airlines, my brother na lie!!! In fact, cos of the carelessness of airlines, I've abandoned air travels to do road. The last one i entered from lag to abuja, i said to myself, this is it. It felt like i was in a molue bus, everyone was praying out loud and speaking in tongues!!! Except its really an emergency and I have to get there on time before I fly in Nigeria! By the way, the blood of Jesus works for any situation. Any!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Compliance(m): 5:58am On Sep 26, 2015
If I by chance meet this op, I promise to strangle as Islamic jihadist slaughters those who deface Islam or Muhammed. You just insulted my faith. You're lucky because we're online but watch it Mr man. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by tunde1200(m): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Some peoples still could not understand the write by the OP.
This is safety measure will should all comply with.
But some have started what they know best!. Insults,ignorants childrens of NL.
I no pity anyone if you die on the road.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by funkiebully: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Why bring d religious angle to Ur write up just to paint Christianity bad?

Have u entered bus going to sokoto? Driven by Muslim driver? Do u know they chant " bismillahi... " whatever n stops by to pray irrespective of d faith of other passengers? Does that make them not to drive dangerously? Why did u single out Christianity to mock?

Nairaland always bring anti Christian threads especially on Sundays and allow atheists and muslims write rubbish about Christian faith, while Islam thread requires u to swear and get initiated before u can comment.

This injustice must stop.

Write Ur road safety tips without getting it muddled up in religious animosity.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by bobestman(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2015
dont you no many accidents in Nigeria is caused by terrestial powe on our highways looking for blood?do you know how many lives have been saved by the blood of Jesus or just by praying?Are those Frsc able to protect you or God?Get your facts rights before posting next time.Its so pathetic how people are applauding you for this.
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by baby4u2(f): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2015
That's how I had a visitor over from Nigeria enter my car with her son. We were already almost halfway on our journey when I noticed that she didn't wear the boys seat belt well. I told her please wear it well cause if anything happens it may not be good for him. Before I even finish she shouted God forbid.

Smh. I had to tell her, me too be better christian but we have to always use our God given common sense. I abuse her small. Person create car, create seat belt join know no Wetin he dey think ni?

20naira is all the Nigerian police want to give bad drivers check mark.

Let's face it, there is only so much a passenger can do except knowing of course if the driver is drunk. As Christians with common sense also me must cover with the blood of Jesus. No two way about that. This is were our dead organizations/bodies/enforcement whatever you call them need to play a better role in securing/protecting the lives of the people on our roads.

I blame corrupt politicians also for the miss use of the blood of Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Compliance(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2015
funkiebully:
Why bring d religious angle to Ur write up just to paint Christianity bad?

Have u entered bus going to sokoto? Driven by Muslim driver? Do u know they chant " bismillahi... " whatever n stops by to pray irrespective of d faith of other passengers? Does that make them not to drive dangerously? Why did u single out Christianity to mock?

Nairaland always bring anti Christian threads especially on Sundays and allow atheists and muslims write rubbish about Christian faith, while Islam thread requires u to swear and get initiated before u can comment.

This injustice must stop.

Write Ur road safety tips without getting it muddled up in religious animosity.

Let us report the op until the topic is removed, I've reported already

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by laclass(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Gbam!!U av said it all .some religious bigotry will still attack u on this wonderful topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by lonelydora: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Op, the thing is really annoying. The day i mentioned it to a passenger, that the preacher's is not going to save us in-case of eventualities, he termed me a pagan and was laughing at me.
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by udysweet(f): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2015
Its your faith that will work for you,not disregarding the fact that those handling these vehicles must have made sure everything is set. You can't say its all the transporters who re careless,a lot of them make sure everytin is ok yet accidents happen. Trust me even that Blood od Jesus u so belittle can be applied in a situation where not even in ur wildest imaginatin,wld u hav believed wld hapn. Safety is of the Lord@op. As for the pastors,it dsnt mean,dos ones as far am concerned ,are preaching the gospel as the Bible commanded,our lives osnt in their hand,its our faith dat works at dat point were we embark on any journey. Dey are not custodians to our safety evn tho God uses dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by belloabdulrazaq(m): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2015
femi4:
Licensed drivers with sound vehicles are not immune to road accidents.

80% of Nigerian road accidents are product of bad road and over speeding
I go 4 the bad roads and overloads.
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by samolistic80(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Funjosh:
I was on Lag/Ibd Exp way on wednesday met a fresh accident involving a long vehicle and a toyota hiace going to sokoto where the victims where still laying on the road few km we met men of the FRSC and inform one of them about the accident, his response was "ki won ma pa ara won jare". They should be killing themself na them know. sad
you will know why he said so when you are putting on dat uniform.virtually every vehicle plying d road has a problem,so I belief he was fustrated when he said dat.
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Tapout(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2015
femi4:
Licensed drivers with sound vehicles are not immune to road accidents.

80% of Nigerian road accidents are product of bad road and over speeding

I can't agree less
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by IceDude(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2015
TreasuredGlory:
Thanks a bunch for the advice. I cover all the journeys myself, my husband, our children and our families will ever make in our lifetime with THE BLOOD OF JESUS, whether by roads, lands, sea, water or air. NO LACK, NO LOSS AND NO LIMITATION in Jesús' name. AMEN!!!!!
Amen!
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Kentrasso(f): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Even after abiding by all road safety procedures accident will happen if it will happen. Only prayer can work in a place like Nigeria where a drunk driver can come from nowhere and the rest is history. Or bad roads with huge potholes..
The way the BLOOD OF JESUS works is mysterious because at the end of the journey everything appears normal but you don't know the things you might have escaped on the road. Armed robbers might have given up when they thought no vehicle was coming along. When your vehicle was stopped unnecessarily, God was saving you from a huge vehicle on speed that would have crashed yours had you being 5seconds early.
So many things you may not realise.. and that's why if you arrive safely, you THANK GOD.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Bonapart:
Op i don't blame you! Devoted christian ko
You brought this topic here just for people to accuse the blood of the lamb which was shared for all
The blood of Jesus has nothing to do with your bad roads and speedy careless drivers.
The blood save those who believe and confess that indeed HE died for us to be saved

Be careful, be careful, be careful.....
read the op first paragraph very well....... Aving faith is one thing.....bt ignorance is another thing on its own....the fact I av faith In God doesn't mean I should knw a car is faulty and still travel with it.
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by ibkonekt(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2015
op u have really nailed this on the head
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Popesultan: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2015
each motor park in nigeria should have at least an official of FRSC and VIO permanently for this purpose
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by andepower: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2015
One of the best pieces on nairaland
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Owliver(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2015
my brother true talk. thats how a man was driving and he hit someone dead. instead of the victims family to report and have investigation done to know what happen in order to prevent it from happening next time they died the case saying "IT IS THE WILL OF ALLAH" black monkies angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by fabre4: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2015
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Equiano: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2015
Accidents are unforeseen occurences, it happen to anyone- weather you cover,dip or bath with the blood of jesus. OP's point is clear, we tend to use the "the shouting of the blood of Jesus" as a PSYCHOLOCAL CLUTCHE- (like sm 1 that turns to d church immediately after a bad life's experience, wen s/he is restore, what happens to d church. ABADONMENT)its not a charm/magic. Let's value our lives and do the needful and GOD will be with us always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Equiano: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Accidents are unforeseen occurences, it happen to anyone- weather you cover,dip or bath with the blood of jesus. OP's point is clear, we tend to use the "the shouting of the blood of Jesus" as a PSYCHOLOCAL CLUTCHE- (like sm 1 that turns to d church immediately after a bad life's experience, wen s/he is restore, what happens to d church. ABADONMENT)its not a charm/magic. Let's value our lives and do the needful and GOD will be with us always.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by Rexyl(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2015
CARLOSZ

Are you trying to say prayer is of no need for those embarking on a journey? I think you should have directed your thought or anger at failed system of governance that has existed for long.

You put prayer to where it belongs, those whose prayers are answered know the reality of walking with God and committing the unknown unto divine guidance.

You should have found the way to reach out to the governments to do the right thing at the right time. God himself warns people concerning carelessness and wants them to take necessary precautions that can guard against disasters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. by CARLOSZ: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Kingeli how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.