Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

'My Pastor Said E-version Of The Bible Cannot Be Classified As The Holy Bible' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'My Pastor Said E-version Of The Bible Cannot Be Classified As The Holy Bible' (439 Views)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Pastor Said E-version Of The Bible Cannot Be Classified As The Holy Bible' by Paloma555: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Christians on Facebook are divided over a question that was thrown open on Pastor Enoch Adeboye's Facebook page.

One of his followers sent him a message saying:

"Daddy good morning Sir. Kindly help me with an explanation on this issue. The Pastor of my local church said that the soft copy of the Holy Bible in electronic devices cannot be classified as a Bible. It is only the hard copy that can be said to be the real Bible. So those who are reading the Bible from electronic devices are not reading the real Bible. Kindly help me with an explanation on the true position. Thank you."

What are your thoughts on this issue - does an electronic version of the Holy Bible have the same spiritual value as a hard copy version?

http://www.sugardaily.ng/question-of-the-day-my-pastor-said-electronic-version-of-the-bible-cannot-be-classified-as-the-holy-bible/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Cc: Ishilove

Re: 'My Pastor Said E-version Of The Bible Cannot Be Classified As The Holy Bible' by Paloma555: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2015

Re: 'My Pastor Said E-version Of The Bible Cannot Be Classified As The Holy Bible' by Paloma555: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
more

Re: 'My Pastor Said E-version Of The Bible Cannot Be Classified As The Holy Bible' by Paloma555: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
more.

Re: 'My Pastor Said E-version Of The Bible Cannot Be Classified As The Holy Bible' by Paloma555: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
more...

(1) (Reply)

Make Christ Your Icon / Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Musician / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.