Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? (636 Views)

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? / Is God Almighty A Talkative? / How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? by gbaskiphylle: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
I have attended a lot of church programmes where pastors tell stories(testimonies they call it) of how people gave their all to the ministry of the pastor or his colleagues and God blessed the givers. Recently I was invited for a church programme and the guest speaker was trying to raise funds and gave several testimonies especially how a Man Of God told an owner of a car to sow the car into the ministry and the man refused initialy. As a result of the man's refusal,his wife who was due to give birth could not deliver the baby plus series of nightmare the family was experiencing until he had to give out the car by force. Now,I ask;
1. Is God a money doubler?
2. Why is it that these pastors do not encourage members to sow into the lives of other people apart from themselves?
3.Why will God force a man to give?
4. Must I give to God material things for Him to bless me? Can't He bless me without seeds from me?
5.Must we wait to receive from others first before we give?
Honest and objective answers please...thanks.
Re: Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? by munchfani: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
NO! HE ONLY RECEIVES TITHES THROUGH ADEBOYE.
Re: Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? by player007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Brb, let me talk to my pastor first.
Re: Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? by SenatePresdo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
According to jesus, anything you give in public, be it money or material stuffs, its hypocrisy.

With this, i will deduce that anything you are being lured or convinced before you give to God (church), is hypocrisy. Because i would assert that you gave it out for the goddies that would be returned to you.

Some churches shaa.
Re: Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? by excellencyabia1: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
no God is not a money doubler but the pest and hawks that calls themselves pastors are Christianised criminals that scam all the way.
Re: Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? by kossyablaze(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
munchfani:
NO! HE ONLY RECEIVES TITHES THROUGH ADEBOYE.
seconded

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Almighty A Money Doubler? by henribj(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
i try as much as possible not to dabble into church matters..
judge not so that you shall not be judged.
nobody holy pass

(1) (Reply)

The Police In Lagos Have Arrested A Woman, Esther Bello, For Allegedly Brutalis / Boasting Disallowed. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Where Is Mohammed Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.