Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) (4838 Views)

How To Make Money Using Facebook / Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) by Johnpele: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
One of the ways through which you can make money with Facebook is by using it to promote an affiliate program.

An affiliate program is basically a program that allows you to make money when you refer buyers to the merchant. Before joining the program, one would first of all sign an agreement with the merchant or network that offers the program and then use his affiliate link to drive sales for a commission.

Nowadays, there is a growing number of ways through which internet marketers make money from affiliate programs. Some use Video marketing on sites like YouTube, some use blogging and article writing. However, there is a growing number of people now using social media platforms like Facebook.

Using a Facebook page for marketing

Let's say you joined an affiliate program that is into selling ipads for instance. You could stand to make about 5 to 10% per sale on any iPad your refer to customers. Now, when you consider the effort and money required to set up a niche blog just to promote iPads, you'd find out that it is actually easier to just open a niche page on Facebook. Yes, Facebook allows you to create pages and as far as I know, there is no limit yet to the number of pages you can create with your Facebook account.

A Facebook page is like a webpage and you can use it to promote your affiliate link. You can create a page by simply uploading pictures related to the affiliated product and then write a review on it. As more and more people visit the page looking for answers, you stand to earn more credit by answering their questions and providing them with tips. The more content you Facebook page has, the more traffic it would pull from search engines and the more likely you are going to make a commission from the affiliate links you have used on that page.

To Create a Facebook page is easy as you can do so by logging into Facebook and then going to
Using Facebook Ads for marketing:

Apart from creating a Facebook page for marketing to people, a quicker way through which you can get targeted traffic is by making use of Facebook pages. Unlike a Facebook page, you need to spend money on this and it is a pay per click sort of advertising just like Google adwords. The good thing about this is that you can targeted the right people easily based on their age, religion, school or even geographic location.

Some companies or marketers who use Facebook for their business may use a combination of Facebook ads and Pages just tor get the traffic they want. Whichever one works best for you, just stick to it.

Once you've create a Facebook page or ad, you would just include your affiliate link into it when you describe the product or service you are promoting. You can use a combination of pictures, videos and texts and then include your affiliate link. I'd advise you also use a url shortner when embedding your links on Facebook.

Source: http://moneytalkupdate..com.ng/2015/09/affiliate-programs-how-to-promote.html
Re: How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) by Isreal247: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
CPA offer integrated with Facebook ads is the best without selling. Let's assume or do this:

You have an offer if $1 or $2 per email or zip submission to your merchant's site.

You set up your ads campaign the smart way. You target 1000 visitors to the site with $5. You get minimum of 10% conversion because they are targeted audience. Believe me or not you have up to $50 - $100 within 24 hours.

Best CPA Networks to join are:

1. maxbounty
2. Peerfly
3. CPAway
4. CPAleads
5. The right lead
6. Hydanetwork.

I discover this strategy from $100 CPA per day by Tyrran Pratt which i bought. Search Google for the material.

2 Likes

Re: How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) by Intergrity19: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bros my problem is to get into the cpa network can you get me in
Re: How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) by friday24(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Isreal247:
CPA offer integrated with Facebook ads is the best without selling. Let's assume or do this:

You have an offer if $1 or $2 per email or zip submission to your merchant's site.

You set up your ads campaign the smart way. You target 1000 visitors to the site with $5. You get minimum of 10% conversion because they are targeted audience. Believe me or not you have up to $50 - $100 within 24 hours.

Best CPA Networks to join are:

1. maxbounty
2. Peerfly
3. CPAway
4. CPAleads
5. The right lead
6. Hydanetwork.

I discover this strategy from $100 CPA per day by Tyrran Pratt which i bought. Search Google for the material.
pls where do you get targeted audience
Re: How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Intergrity19:
Bros my problem is to get into the cpa network can you get me in
I can help you with little token
pm me on this no
whatsapp
Re: How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) by dsams: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
I can help you free of charge. call or whatsapp me on 08137535171
Re: How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) by DanielsParker(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
sarcasm at its peak...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Sue? Legal Advise Needed Please / Understanding The Banking Sector / Nigerian And International Online Shopping Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.