Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA (1281 Views)

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing / How To Make Upto $20 Per Day On CPA For Free. / A Practical Class On CPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Guys, I need help on promoting CPA. I've just been approved by AdWorkMedia. I'd like to know the best place to buy ad space, it costs and possible returns. I need a Coach. Thanks.

By the way you can visit this link to get Gift Card of the Day.
http:///2pk0Mco http://lnkgo.com/5eMT
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2017
I could use a free ad posting site too.
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Guys! Lol. These guys are not smiling.
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
message me here let me teach you new things 08108941514 whatsapp only for now!!
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, I need help on promoting CPA. I've just been approved by AdWorkMedia. I'd like to know the best place to buy ad space, it costs and possible returns. I need a Coach. Thanks.

By the way you can visit this link to get Gift Card of the Day.
http:///2pk0Mco http://lnkgo.com/5eMT
this can't convert with Nigerians action
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
derprince:
message me here let me teach you new things
whatsapp only for now!!
Thank you. I'd message you now.
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
derprince:
this can't convert with Nigerians action
Exactly. It's for US.
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by MICHEAL346(m): 5:22am On Apr 11, 2017
you. can buy targeted traffic list for email ads solo ads text ads
use this promo code https://udimi.com/a/6pawu and also enjoy $5 usd discount your last bus stop for advertising solutions
Never worry about traffic opt-ins and sales anymore
If you need help you can get in touch with me

Get 100 cliclks (CTR) valued at 0.35 dollars
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2017
MICHEAL346:
you. can buy targeted traffic list for email ads solo ads text ads
use this promo code https://udimi.com/a/6pawu your last bus stop for advertising solutions
Never worry about traffic opt-ins and sales anymore
If you need help you can get in touch with me

Get 100 cliclks (CTR) at 0.35 dollars
What is their method of payment and the least offer is how much dollar per hundreds or thousand impressions? Thanks. Let me check their competency level on line.
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:42am On Apr 11, 2017
BinarCoach, G12, Dmostcheerful, Ecoboss, Adulphus, I need your help. I had to go through all 32 pages of the thread on CPA created by EcoBoss.
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by MICHEAL346(m): 5:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What is their method of payment and the least offer is how much dollar per hundreds or thousand impressions? Thanks. Let me check their competency level on line.

paypal
budget $40 down
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2017
MICHEAL346:

paypal
budget $40 down
Thank you. After days of calling some other gurus you came around. But I think I could use Western Union for now until I get enough cash to get PayPal and Paid traffic. Is there any settings in my CrackRevenue that may prevent conversions? I am on a global campaign and 18 clicks hasn't got me anything. Is there a problem.
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by MICHEAL346(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
18 clicks can't get u sale quick unless it is CPA
Why don't you get people to help u pay with paypal if u have the money then return to me to get you an 100 clicks from a targeted list
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by MICHEAL346(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why don't you get people to help u pay with paypal if u have the money then return to me to get you an 100 clicks from a targeted list undecided18 clicks can't get u sale quick unless it is CPA
Why don't you get people to help u pay with paypal if u have the money then return to me to get you an 100 clicks from a targeted list
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
MICHEAL346:
Pay? I don't have money for that. I also want to confirm how conversions work before I invest any real cash. Now it's just my time and data. What do you mean by unless it is CPA? It is CPA.
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Dreyl(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Right
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dreyl:
Right
What is dreyl?
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Dreyl(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What is dreyl?
undecided
Re: Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dreyl:
undecided
What is it?

(1) (Reply)

Waste Paper Recycling / Get Free 25 $ With Adsok / Does A Federal EIN Require The Setup Of A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.