Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,729 members, 7,865,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Need Your Suggestions Nairalanders..... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Your Suggestions Nairalanders..... (315 Views)

Please I Need Your Suggestions / Please, I Need Your Suggestions / I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Suggestions Nairalanders..... by Jadonaldson(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
I really do wish to shop online but anytime I try to use either my Master Card or Verve Card to shop on SLOT, am either told to put an OTP Code at the end of every transaction and it wasn't like that as at last year,so surprised when I saw such......And I do av a problem kos even wen am been ask to put an OTP Code, I don't seem to receive the code kos I already misplaced the line long ago.
Can any fellow in the honourable house kindly send me a list of shopping sites I could use to shop online that won't request for an otp code......I would really appreciate your opinion.
Regards
Jadon

(1) (Reply)

You Sell Data? / Pepsi To Launch Android Powered Smart Phone / When Two Become One: Google To Fold Chrome OS Into Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.