Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. (2897 Views)

I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please / My Xiaomi Redmi 7 Was Damaged And I'm Now In Need Of A Phone. Please Help!!! / (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello,good day to you good people. I have something I want y'all to help me with.
I'm currently using an Infinix hot 2 and since the first day I started using it,it hasn't given me any problem whatsoever. It's good and all that. I started using it around 2015. But the thing is,we all know that better phones keep coming up and the features of these smart phones make you look at your phone as nonsense. I'm a phone photographer so I need a phone with a very good camera. I want to get a new phone that is very good and maybe sell this one or keep it as a back up.
I have a budget of 40-50k and these are the specs I want. (Please,I need your advice and recommendations please)
1. A very good camera(MUST BE VERY GOOD)
2. A battery that can last up to 30-48 hours without charging.
3. Not less than 2GB RAM.
4. Not less than 16GB internal memory.
5. Slim phone and not big or bulky.
6. Very good UI(User interface)
7. Good looking.
Maybe fingerprint lock too...
My current phone will be available when I buy one so if you're interested holla.
Please give me your suggestions, Thanks!
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by JandyJ(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Get A Lenovo P2. It Has 4gb Ram, 64gb Memory, 5100mah battery. it cost 229 dollars
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
JandyJ:
Get A Lenovo P2. It Has 4gb Ram, 64gb Memory, 5100mah battery. it cost 229 dollars
Thanks,but my budget for a phone for now isn't that big.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tecno L9 is the answer, or L8 plus
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by JandyJ(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
davymike:
Thanks,but my budget for a phone for now isn't that big.
How Much Do U Have?
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
JandyJ:

How Much Do U Have?
40-50k
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
Tecno L9 is the answer, or L8 plus
Does it pass all my specs? And how good is the camera? I need personal experience. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by Samswags9(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Techno CAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOONNNNNNN CCCCCCCCXXXXX
CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX CX
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by bravesoul247(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tecno CX Air
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by GrandMufti: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
I tagged you in the xiaomi thread

Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Samswags9:
Techno CAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOONNNNNNN CCCCCCCCXXXXX

CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
CX
��,Yeah... Haha,people have told me that too. But the CX Air is cheaper and I think it is good too. What are the major differences? Do you have a personal experience?
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
bravesoul247:
Tecno CX Air
Yeah,I got to use the phone yesterday and today and I fell in love with it. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
bravesoul247:
Tecno CX Air
Yeah,I got to use the phone yesterday and today and I fell in love with it. Thanks. Do you know any disadvantage of the phone?
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
GrandMufti:
I tagged you in the xiaomi thread
It looks cool. Do you have a firsthand experience or do you know anyone who does? By the way,which phone was used to take that screenshot abeg?
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by GrandMufti: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
davymike:

It looks cool. Do you have a firsthand experience or do you know anyone who does? By the way,which phone was used to take that screenshot abeg?

I use a different version of the phone, redmi note 3 special edition.

The redmi 4x is amazing. Some people on that thread use it. You can ask any doubt over there

Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

I use a different version of the phone, redmi note 3 special edition.

The redmi 4x is amazing. Some people on that thread use it. You can ask any doubt over there
How much us this Redmi note 3 special edition?
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by GrandMufti: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
davymike:

How much us this Redmi note 3 special edition?

I bought it early this year. It's now out of stock. It was around 55-58k.

You can get a fairly used one for about 50k or less.

But if your network is not glo, you can use the redmi 4x as it supports Mtn 4G and it's within your budget
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by GrandMufti: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

I bought it early this year. It's now out of stock. It was around 55-58k.

You can get a fairly used one for about 50k or less.

But if your network is not glo, you can use the redmi 4x as it supports Mtn 4G and it's within your budget
Okay,thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by SacBag(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
davymike:
Hello,good day to you good people. I have something I want y'all to help me with.
I'm currently using an Infinix hot 2 and since the first day I started using it,it hasn't given me any problem whatsoever. It's good and all that. I started using it around 2015. But the thing is,we all know that better phones keep coming up and the features of these smart phones make you look at your phone as nonsense. I'm a phone photographer so I need a phone with a very good camera. I want to get a new phone that is very good and maybe sell this one or keep it as a back up.
I have a budget of 40-50k and these are the specs I want. (Please,I need your advice and recommendations please)
1. A very good camera(MUST BE VERY GOOD)
2. A battery that can last up to 30-48 hours without charging.
3. Not less than 2GB RAM.
4. Not less than 16GB internal memory.
5. Slim phone and not big or bulky.
6. Very good UI(User interface)
7. Good looking.
Maybe fingerprint lock too...
My current phone will be available when I buy one so if you're interested holla.
Please give me your suggestions, Thanks!

Camon CX
https://www.nairaland.com/3933207/brand-new-camon-cx-sale
send me a message on WhatsApp via the number on the link. Price can be negotiated
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
davymike:

Does it pass all my specs? And how good is the camera? I need personal experience. Thanks.
well it's what am using, it has 5000mah, fingerprint sensors, has 8mp clear camera and 5mp clear front camera both with flash it is relatively cheap ranging from 36-48 for the ordinary L9 version (what am using) and from 45-52k for the 2gig ram plus version with 13mp rear camera.. You would like the phone just that it does not have 4g but who 4g Epp no tecno phone currently supports glo 4g band, but the 3g of the L9 and L9 Plus is very fast, my highest download speed was 4mb/sec using mtn..go for it or as well go for camon CX but that one is a bit expensive and on high demand

Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by WhiteLavender(f): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
The difference in price between the camon CX and the camon CX air approximately 10k. I bought the CX air for 43k while the CX was selling for 54k.
No major difference between them though except for the CPU frequency which is 1.25GHz for CX air and 1.5GHz for camon CX.
You said you want big battery to last at least 30hrs, well sorry, its just 3200mah but superb camera and every other spec you mentioned.
Lastly, if quality camera is a big deal, please just forget that xiaomi note 4 or whatever its called.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
WhiteLavender:
The difference in price between the camon CX and the camon CX air approximately 10k. I bought the CX air for 43k while the CX was selling for 54k.
No major difference between them though except for the CPU frequency which is 1.25GHz for CX air and 1.5GHz for camon CX.
You said you want big battery to last at least 30hrs, well sorry, its just 3200mah but superb camera and every other spec you mentioned.
Lastly, if quality camera is a big deal, please just forget that xiaomi note 4 or whatever its called.
lol xiaomo people on niraland are just on every single phone thread I see tagging people randomly, sad
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Haha,well... my friend that uses the CX Air has gone 5 days without charging it. Though he just bought it newly. I like the phone. I think it's on the top of my list.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by WhiteLavender(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
lol xiaomo people on niraland are just on every single phone thread I see tagging people randomly, sad
Lol. Its still a nice phone and I almost bought it, just couldn't afford it. The phone's (redmi note 4) camera is poor and a very few issues sha. I follow their xiaomi thread too just to get a feel of the phone.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by WhiteLavender(f): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
davymike:

Haha,well... my friend that uses the CX Air has gone 5 days without charging it. Though he just bought it newly. I like the phone. I think it's on the top of my list.
What is he using it for? That phone can't last a day in my hand with constant internet, after all I don't have a job, so the phone will carry the load.
It's a good phone though. If you have the money, just but the CX but if not, CX air is the way to go.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
WhiteLavender:

Lol. Its still a nice phone and I almost bought it, just couldn't afford it. The phone's (redmi note 4) camera is poor and a very few issues sha. I follow their xiaomi thread too just to get a feel of the phone.
Okay. Well,I'm all about the camera. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
WhiteLavender:

What is he using it for? That phone can't last a day in my hand with constant internet, after all I don't have a job, so the phone will carry the load.
It's a good phone though. If you have the money, just but the CX but if not, CX air is the way to go.
He doesn't do much for now because he hasn't gotten much applications.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
SacBag:

Camon CX
https://www.nairaland.com/3933207/brand-new-camon-cx-sale
send me a message on WhatsApp via the number on the link. Price can be negotiated
Thanks. But I'm not based in Lagos.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by davymike(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
well it's what am using, it has 5000mah, fingerprint sensors, has 8mp clear camera and 5mp clear front camera both with flash it is relatively cheap ranging from 36-48 for the ordinary L9 version (what am using) and from 45-52k for the 2gig ram plus version with 13mp rear camera.. You would like the phone just that it does not have 4g but who 4g Epp no tecno phone currently supports glo 4g band, but the 3g of the L9 and L9 Plus is very fast, my highest download speed was 4mb/sec using mtn..go for it or as well go for camon CX but that one is a bit expensive and on high demand
Okay,thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. by WhiteLavender(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
davymike:

Okay. Well,I'm all about the camera. Thanks.
You're good to go.
davymike:

He doesn't do much for now because he hasn't gotten much applications.
Thought as much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data / Android Warning Over 13 Popular Phone Games – Uninstall Them NOW / Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.