Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (33919 Views)

Diezani: Why I Returned N9.08b To EFCC, By Bank Chief- The Nation / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by IYANGBALI: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dis hediot can lie

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by MadCow1: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
This Akwa Ibom idiiot is just irredeemably stupiid.

I begin to wonder how he managed to do so well infrastrustrally in Akwa Ibom state.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided
God take care of my daughter and my people!! grin grin
Akpabio o!!!! I de hail!
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by clevadani: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
from the land of the death

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by fatstan1: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190565-how-i-died-resurrected-and-returned-from-the-land-of-the-dead-ex-governor-akpabio.html

This man has no shame. The hospital in Uyo has better facilities yet he was flown there for treatment? Those he even think before talking?
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by aspirebig: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
After building a hospital with billions of Naira.

You still tun to London for treatment?

Only in Nigeria.
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by LanreSakin(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
We arent thrill either.
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by hamzeiy: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
nigerianvenom:
the entire northern nigeria can never have a man like akpabio,even their almajiri president can never achieve what akpabio achieved in akwa ibom under 8years assuming he even channel nigeria's entire budget to katsina.
akwa ibom and katsina were created same day in 1987,but unfortunately,akwa ibom have left it behind.while katsina is bereft of ideas about growth , akwa ibom is leaping higher than expected.
watch out that state in the next 5 years
childreen of hatered and anger...what has katsina state has to do with the post above...fuckhead....have you ever been to KT demen*ted ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by truthfulguy: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chanchit:
Daddy you can lie o! When accident happens its a normal thing that you whole life event would just flash in your brain, I know you would think of your children but the next thing that would come to your mind is the power you would be leaving behind, cos as far as I'm concerned, you are still the governor, the governor would have been the beneficiary of that uncountable $$$$$ in the government house, enough of this long talk sef, cos we are not sure the accident sef was real.

I guess you've been dead before
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by duduade: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rubbish... so other people who are not popular where do they go and don't return from... overflogged issue...
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by flokii: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
wat's an akpabio?...
anyone?
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by cachilike12: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Politicians full of lies. Hear Akapbio speak, as I quote him
“When that accident happened, I was rushing in the morning to join my daughter who was ill in her school abroad and when it happened I lost consciousness and all I shouted was God take care of my children and my people,” said the former governor, who now represents Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District in the Senate.

See criminal thinking of his people I pray God to take care of my children and people, like he prays to see them alive? If not that he wanted to address them and make them feel special.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Eziachi: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lol grin grin
Land of the dead? He did not even had a scratch on him?
Mr supermsn, He was such a whooz that he passed out at the impact . Lol
Foreign doctors waiting for clearance from immigration?when there are thousands of unemployed Nigerian doctors and very good one scattered all of the world?

This Akwa Ibom slaves must really be stupid to buy his fairytale stories. So you commissioned a hospital without doctors?
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Enesi47: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
nigerianvenom:
the entire northern nigeria can never have a man like akpabio,even their almajiri president can never achieve what akpabio achieved in akwa ibom under 8years assuming he even channel nigeria's entire budget to katsina.
akwa ibom and katsina were created same day in 1987,but unfortunately,akwa ibom have left it behind.while katsina is bereft of ideas about growth , akwa ibom is leaping higher than expected.
watch out that state in the next 5 years
Mr parasite, did you know how much is akwa ibom monthly allocation that is almost x3 of kestina ode!

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Chanchit: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
truthfulguy:

I guess you've been dead before
Akpabio was talking about near death experience. Not death in its self.
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by realjoker(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked
amina, must you book space on every thread.
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Praise God you are back !
I'l love to meet you sir

You Remain one of the top 2 best governors in the last dispensation
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by DikSin(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:

Heys!
Are you a 'he-he' or a 'she-she'
I felt I could help solve your "obo" palava grin
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by sukkot: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
this nigga crazy. he got a lil scratch but he returned from the land of the dead tho.
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by obi4eze(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari called him
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by blackpanda: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
I just feel this man hasnt learnt ANYTHING from this ordeal!
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by abimic(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Keneking:
Really PMB called..

But the same PMB through the Immigration Chief ordered the return and cancellation of all diplomatic passports less than 72 hours of Akpabio's trip shocked Was that a coincidence?
This is a concocted lie from your belly and no where else. The recollection of diplomatic passports from non government officials and not from government officials point of correction.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Always talking, talking and talking. He can never lack what to talk. We shall sha know if that money was in Iraq or Afghanistan.
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Forwetinnah: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
America America. .you can't bring that accident shiiit you carry out successfully in Southern Africa to West Africa, Nigeria. Akwa Ibom people are not smiling. ..
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by bigtt76(f): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yea PMB called you just to make sure you're still intact for the next scheduled corruption trial outside the home party grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by dejavski(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
fatstan1:

This man has no shame. The hospital in Uyo has better facilities yet he was flown there for treatment? Those he even think before talking?

When people are talking about the 20th Anniversary Hospital, they should go there and find out, even the CT scan that I saw in London is not up to the one that you have in Uyo. That is the one they call 64 slides. Udom, the one that you have here is 640 slides. Ten times in magnification of what you have in Europe”.

He also spoke on the reported search of the Akwa Ibom Government House by the Department of State Security, dismissing reports that a large amount foreign currency was discovered in the building

“They raided even your Government House to collect some of the money, but they did not find anything. The picture they are circulating was a picture taken in Iraq in 2011. That picture is on Google.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by omenka(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
“Let me place on record the
support of President Buhari who did
something extraordinary. The
President called the hospital that I
was in London. He called the hospital
line, and said put me through to the
Minority Leader of the Senate who is
in your hospital. And they connected
him. The room number was Room
215. And he spoke with me. He said,
Akpabio we are praying for you.
Insha Allah, it shall be well with you.”
And this is the "time bomb" Aribisala and other Wailers say is "about to go off"....

I make bold to say the only bomb that is about to go off is Aribisala's pea sized brain.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by nigerianvenom(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
adisasegun:
Jamaican weeds at work

anything else?
Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by Aminat508(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
realjoker:
amina, must you book space on every thread.
angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital by godwil114(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
gwales:
Bunkum
na ur papa be bunkum..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation / Bukola Saraki Visits The Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.