Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari (1043 Views)

Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits / "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari by salterswan: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has restated his resolve to continue his anti-corruption mantra aimed at eradicating and prosecuting corrupt public officials whom the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and other anti-corruption bodies have found guilty.

He added that Nigerians should be prepared as the anti-corruption campaign would persist for many years.

Buhari made this declaration while addressing members of the Nigerian community in New Delhi India, conveyed by a statement issued by his Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.

He reaffirmed his administration’s resolve to ensure plugging of leakages in public sector finances and reducing corruption in the country.

“The anti-corruption campaign will be ongoing for many years. We are committed to the enthronement of good governance that plugs the loopholes in public sector accounting, and the use of scarce resources for public good.
“We are determined to demonstrate exemplary leadership that will make our citizens to change their ways in a manner that lays a solid foundation for reconstruction and development.

“I am confident that our approach to fighting corruption through value re-orientation, improved internal processes and systems and the rule of law, as well as enhancing the capacity of the various anti-corruption agencies and institutions will prove more enduring in addressing this evil.

It could be recalled that the EFCC had quizzed the former Governor of Akwa Ibom State and Senate Minority Leader Godswill Akpabio for alleged mismanagement and defrauding the state of N101.8bn and piling up debts for the State.

This allegation has since been denied but the Presidency has insisted that the full wrath of the law must take its course. See more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/akpabio-i-must-recover-all-stolen-funds-buhari/
Re: Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari by francoray(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Okay!!!
Re: Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari by hinduskoso: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
stop repeating ur self
Re: Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
And leave ameachi to enjoy his own loot, PMB is an omoale.
Re: Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
PDP and it's sympathizers won't like this.

We can already attest to plugging of leakages and drastic reduction in cost of governance as represented by the lean entourage you travel with each time.

We have also seen the reform that's taking place in NNPC already as the corporation published its financial statement recently for the first time in history of the group. The open bidding process that took place yesterday is also unprecedented in the corporation's history.

We trust things can only get better with you, our dear president.

Haters should do the needful by relocating to Benin Republic, Ghana or any other country of their choice.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
gud one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Worthy Alternative To Lugard's Cage / How My Administration Will Be Judged – Buhari / Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.