Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Good Uk Immigration Consultant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Uk Immigration Consultant (886 Views)

Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Theresa May To 'kick Out Foreign Graduates' In New UK Immigration Plans / My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Uk Immigration Consultant by BigBashiru: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2009
I am looking for a good UK immigration consultant who will take through all I need to apply for UK Highly Skilled General. Please not those that will tel me initial consultancy is 50k then application form 10k etc. Any reputable firms in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Good Uk Immigration Consultant by MrsOyibo(f): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
To be honest, I don't think that you really need a lawyer to help you with this one. You should be able to prove that you have the necessary tier points on your own. Any particular reason that ur thinking of using one?
Re: Good Uk Immigration Consultant by Ilelobola: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
Mrs.Oyibo:

To be honest, I don't think that you really need a lawyer to help you with this one. You should be able to prove that you have the necessary tier points on your own. Any particular reason that ur thinking of using one?

I agree.
If you think you will qualify for the HSMP visa, you should be able to handle the process yourself. Just go on the Home Office website and tick all the boxes and ensure you have enough points to qualify. Then put in your application, it's worth speaking to people who have been thru it and been successful. i'd also recommend the website www.ukresident.com which has a forum dedicated to HSMP applications etc.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Get Your Schengen Visa Try This / Passport Attestation / Coming To Nigeriaaa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.