Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Coming To Nigeriaaa! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To Nigeriaaa! (884 Views)

5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Important Advice To Students Coming To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming To Nigeriaaa! by Bams123(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
Right it isnt my first time going to Nigeria, Ive been several times, its just that my family are so boring LOL!
I need a change of Scenery!!! Like cinemas, restaurants, clubs anything and some new friends!
Lemme know any ideas or if you live out there!
If you have a Blackberry LEMME KNOW TOO cheesy !I live in the UK, and will be going to Lagos,

Taa x
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by Dyt(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
Wow
ow nice
boredom s killin me ere 2
so cool i ll b havin a new frnd*maga*
well i dont v a BB
bt u likely 2 get me a touch2 wen comin
ere s my mail 190@ymail.com
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by Wislet(f): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
Looks lik u're already dishing out invitation to de bad boys before you land. U beta be careful young lady - learn to curb ur exuberance. Find out such places of interest yourself and go have fun. You can meet the friends u seek there- not on the internet! . , By de way, wat does having a blackberry hav to do with it? Hmmmm <might be a 9ja girl looking 4 an unsuspecting man to scam> LOL
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by Bams123(f): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2011
@Wislet, Appreciate your comment.
But NO, Im not trying to scam anyone, and thanks for the look out- But im very aware with my safety,
Ermm I believe BB is much safer than having someones email,
Cheers,
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by 190: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2011
Dyt:

Wow
ow nice
boredom s killin me ere 2
so cool i ll b havin a new frnd*maga*
well i dont v a BB
bt u likely 2 get me a touch2 wen comin
ere s my mail 190@ymail.com
shocked shocked
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by alfchye(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2011
email ur pin asap or share nd get 50 friend request in 10mins, lolz
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by Wislet(f): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
Bams123:

@Wislet, Appreciate your comment.
But NO, Im not trying to scam anyone, and thanks for the look out- But im very aware with my safety,
Ermm I believe BB is much safer than having someones email,
Cheers,
My dear, u don't meet FRIENDS that way. U will regret it.
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by MMM2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
op

aba is better than lag angry
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by tellwisdom: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
Right it isnt my first time going to Nigeria, Ive been several times, its just that my family are so boring LOL!
I need a change of Scenery!!! Like cinemas, restaurants, clubs anything and some new friends!
Lemme know any ideas or if you live out there!
If you have a Blackberry LEMME KNOW TOO  !I live in the UK, and will be going to Lagos,

I can show you some nice places you can hangout, DURING YOUR STAY HERE if only you gon do the spending  cheesy :d
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by kpolli(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
i wud have helped but my oga 190 wud sack me,

i am loyal sir, wud not collect her pin sir
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by shawonlese: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
Maybe your family just have different perspectives i would say.

Quite a handful of watering holes around town.
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by sammydee27(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
@Bams123, What time are you planning to visit? I intend visiting too from Canada, if it's going to be about the same time we can hook up.
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by Greencat(f): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2011
Poster's intention may be genuie, its fun making new friends and chilling with strangers, i get that type of fun!! unfortunate one cant trust people online. Poster i'm sure one of ya cousins could do da trick.
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by noblegas2(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2011
lol, am Suprised people have not started dropping their email address
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by damola1: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^ am not surprised, this is the Travel section,
Re: Coming To Nigeriaaa! by mamagee3(f): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2011
Good for you but be very careful and be wary of thieves roaming the airport. . .

Inorder to prevent them from stealing your luggage/s and other valuable items in your possession.

(1) (Reply)

Your Trip To Ghana / Going Ghana Tomorrow, Passport? / Poland Or Czech Rep. Which Country Is The Better Place To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.