Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pictures Of The Oil Palm Plantation At Ubima, Rivers State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pictures Of The Oil Palm Plantation At Ubima, Rivers State. (2495 Views)

'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. / How can I fast-ripen my Tomatoe plantation at once, Help! / Oil Palm Is Our New Crude Oil - Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Oil Palm Plantation At Ubima, Rivers State. by ckenneths(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Does the name of the town ring a bell? Well, maybe because Rotimi Amaechi hails from here. Welcome to one of Nigeria's largest and most well managed palm plantations. This is Ubima town, Kelga local government area of Rivers state. More pictures from the link below......

Story culled from http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/

Re: Pictures Of The Oil Palm Plantation At Ubima, Rivers State. by MANGAM(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good one. Do u ve pic of the mill? Pls can u permit me to share? Blog will be qouted as ref.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Oil Palm Plantation At Ubima, Rivers State. by mikolo80: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2015
how many hectares
Re: Pictures Of The Oil Palm Plantation At Ubima, Rivers State. by louis4fem: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Oil Palm Nursery plants for sale in Bagbe Township Along Ondo - Ore Road, Ondo State.

They are well nurtured and grown to field level.

8 Minutes Drive from Ondo Township
20 Minutes Drive from Ore Junction

It is a 20,000 capacity Nursery.

You can reach me on 08060713408 (Louis) or Oluwaseun on 08148218269 or Boluwaji on 08039427380 or Olufemi on 08035446370

Grant Sage-Farms LTD.

Re: Pictures Of The Oil Palm Plantation At Ubima, Rivers State. by ckenneths(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2015
MANGAM:
Good one. Do u ve pic of the mill? Pls can u permit me to share? Blog will be qouted as ref.

Yes you can go ahead and quote.

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Peel,tiger Nut Chaff,mixed Guinea Corn,millet And Corn Chaff / Modern Cow Farm In Anambra State / Farming Now Made Easy. Invest In The Land We Do The Farming For U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.