Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) (50409 Views)

Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
knockoutkings:
Thanks for inviting me to this thread. I have read your thoughts on the FIFA16 and comments that followed. I started playing the FIFA16 before it's launch thanks to EA Access.

Let me also seize the opportunity to invite all of you gamers here to show some support by liking my fb page currently housing my Super Eagles FIFA16 Ultimate Team: Road to 100 Matches campaign.

If you play FIFA well and you also play FIFA Ultimate Team, u'll know it's not easy to build a squad, not to now consider building the Nigerian swuad with the available NigeriN players in the game and using them to take on other players online around the world for 100 matches.

Facebook Page: facebook.com/knockoutkings.info

I want to believe you have a decent record using Nigerian players. grin

Am tempted to do a Liga Nos/MLS hybrid team since I have Martins and Ikechukwu.

Nigerian silvers are unusually expensive which put me off them angry
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
merengue:
Anyone else having issues with the game on PS 3? Bought the CD via Konga last month, have really enjoyed it since this is the one that finally cured my PES addiction grin but over the last couple of days, loading in between games has been terribly slow. Already vacuum cleaned the console but still having same issues, ideas anyone?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

I have no idea bruv since am a next gen gamer.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
GameCity:
Win Big Money In Calabar In Game City FIFA16 Playstation Tournament. Open www.nairaland.com/2761373/win-big-money-calabar-game

Cool tourney bruv, nice to see such initiative in the paradise city grin

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by bozz007(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
This game don dye frustrate me....searching for opponents online now a serious headache. Nansense inkumbus....anyone with same issues here?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by malikalhaj: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
bozz007:
This game don dye frustrate me....searching for opponents online now a serious headache. Nansense inkumbus....anyone with same issues here?
I'm guessing it's everybody, can't even play 3games straight
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by knockoutkings(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
jmaine:

I want to believe you have a decent record using Nigerian players. grin

Am tempted to do a Liga Nos/MLS hybrid team since I have Martins and Ikechukwu.

Nigerian silvers are unusually expensive which put me off them angry

Well, it takes hard work and plenty of coins (in terms of consumables). You can follow my ROAD TO HUNDRED GAMES on FB if you wish https://www.facebook.com/knockoutkings.info/posts/920364704683673:0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by knockoutkings(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
malikalhaj:

I'm guessing it's everybody, can't even play 3games straight

I don't have connectivity issues. I enjoy my gameplay. The only time you have connectivity issue is when you have a NAT Type 3, which is very common when you're using a GSM network (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL or ETISALAT) for internet. Try Swift, Smile or preferably Spectranet.

I'm also officially inviting you to join an Online league i'm hosting. You get to bplay other players in Nigeria, on PS4 platform tho... https:///9wBNGC
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by knockoutkings(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ehisod:

I am on swift 4g presently with minimum of four connection bars and can hardly get connected to opponents for FUT online games. I do not think this is about your network speed only. i have tried placing my ps4 on DMZ to free up all internet ports to no avail. Yesterday was particularly bad, I did not get a single online game. I tried FIFA 15 for a while back when it was released and did not have this problem. This is why I left PES in the first place now am regretting it.

That's surprising because i don't have any problem connecting to an opponent on 4G. Especially in FUT, two things you can try tho;

1. Log into your swift router, go to security and turn off your firewall.

2. In you fifa homepage, go to CUSTOMIZE, go to ONLINE SETTINGS, open your EA account, if you have your country set to Nigeria, I'll suggest you change or to US or UK
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by malikalhaj: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
knockoutkings:

That's surprising because i don't have any problem connecting to an opponent on 4G. Especially in FUT, two things you can try tho;

1. Log into your swift router, go to security and turn off your firewall.

2. In you fifa homepage, go to CUSTOMIZE, go to ONLINE SETTINGS, open your EA account, if you have your country set to Nigeria, I'll suggest you change or to US or UK
What platform? I am on X1, today's update has really helped, played 5 matches no issue so far
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
malikalhaj:

What platform? I am on X1, today's update has really helped, played 5 matches no issue so far

Am also on the X1, Do you use a mobile hotspot for your connection and what is your NAT settings ?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by malikalhaj: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
My NAT is always open, I use swift
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Appears the"No opponents found" issue is slowing down our deliberations here.

Has anyone claimed their FUTMAS free packs yet.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Geniro: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
jmaine:
Appears the"No opponents found" issue is slowing down our deliberations here.

Has anyone claimed their FUTMAS free packs yet ?.

Terrible EA. How can one resolve this ? angry
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Geniro:

Terrible EA. How can one resolve this ? angry

1) Ensure you have an open NAT.

2) Ensure you clear your MAC address and restart

3) Powercycle your console with a hard reset.

Note: This isn't a sure bet that you will have games instantly. But it sure helps especially against the new disconnect glitch.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by forap(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
I have a gamepad that came with the console, whenever I am marking with the gamepad, my player seems to move away from the opposing player with the ball. My other gamepad that I bought isn't like that. Is there a way I can fix the analog button issue.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
forap:
I have a gamepad that came with the console, whenever I am marking with the gamepad, my player seems to move away from the opposing player with the ball. My other gamepad that I bought isn't like that. Is there a way I can fix the analog button issue.
Its called Tactical defending. Go to settings and switch it to Legacy defending!!
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by forap(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Its called Tactical defending. Go to settings and switch it to Legacy defending!!

Thanks bro
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by seunpayne(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
It's on and off for me and I think it's worse too because I'm on PC. Have been quite lucky with the futmas packs. Gotten Neymer, tevez, kroos and some IF OVR80 players. Sold them all though cuz I maintain a BPL and Ligue1 squad. Since I'm already in division 1 I mostly play draft now. You get opponents easier there.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 2:03am On Dec 30, 2015
seunpayne:
It's on and off for me and I think it's worse too because I'm on PC. Have been quite lucky with the futmas packs. Gotten Neymer, tevez, kroos and some IF OVR80 players. Sold them all though cuz I maintain a BPL and Ligue1 squad. Since I'm already in division 1 I mostly play draft now. You get opponents easier there.

I rarely spend on packs cos am having a torrid time joining games online except Pro clubs. I have been stuck in division 4 for ages with games left to play simply because I can't join games online cos of my NAT type.

Gameplay wise, the competition is very stiff this year but I have adjusted to the pace whores and zig sagging fools grin.

Concerning draft, I found the gameplay atrocious to cope with. Guess you are having fun generally.

Why not try and win that division 1 Kit, then retire from seasons grin
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by seunpayne(m): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

I rarely spend on packs cos am having a torrid time joining games online except Pro clubs. I have been stuck in division 4 for ages with games left to play simply because I can't join games online cos of my NAT type.

Gameplay wise, the competition is very stiff this year but I have adjusted to the pace whores and zig sagging fools grin.

Concerning draft, I found the gameplay atrocious to cope with. Guess you are having fun generally.

Why not try and win that division 1 Kit, then retire from seasons grin

Oh I already have. Thrice. I wonder why there isn't an away kit. I'm one of the zig zagging fools. I just wish EA would fix all that is broken with the game. You should come back to FUT. I still think it's the only way to truly play Fifa. You'll find stiffer gameplay in pro clubs as everyone wants to run with Ronaldo or zig zag with messi
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
seunpayne:

Oh I already have. Thrice. I wonder why there isn't an away kit. I'm one of the zig zagging fools. I just wish EA would fix all that is broken with the game. You should come back to FUT. I still think it's the only way to truly play Fifa. You'll find stiffer gameplay in pro clubs as everyone wants to run with Ronaldo or zig zag with messi
If only wishes were horses!!!
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by cao(f): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If only wishes were horses!!!
Mwuahaha! Yes, indeed. Yearly franchise cash cows are ripe with legacy bugs, since they have a very short creative span, they build on existing code, that's why you never see a massive overhaul, only little improvements.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
seunpayne:

Lolz at the bold, am planning on investing on a very good router to open all FIFA related ports before storming FUT with a vengeance .

Good to know you have the EA kits for bragging rights. Congratulations. grin. Pro Clubs is a mess now with kids running all over the place. I am stuck to playing offline seasons in FUT and career mode matches.

I have a decent BBVA and Serie A team which I alternate.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by seunpayne(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz at the bold, am planning on investing on a very good router to open all FIFA related ports before storming FUT with a vengeance .

Good to know you have the EA kits for bragging rights. Congratulations. grin. Pro Clubs is a mess now with kids running all over the place. I am stuck to playing offline seasons in FUT and career mode matches.

I have a decent BBVA and Serie A team which I alternate.

Nice Seria A and Ligue1 teams are the cheapest to build. Do you play on Pc as well? I think I'm bored. Division one in both offline and online seasons. Now I just play for the rewards and hoping I'll open some awesome pack. I have contracts to last me till Fifa 17 right now na my friend we dey live near me I dey play with for variety.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
seunpayne:

Nice Seria A and Ligue1 teams are the cheapest to build. Do you play on Pc as well? I think I'm bored. Division one in both offline and online seasons. Now I just play for the rewards and hoping I'll open some awesome pack. I have contracts to last me till Fifa 17 right now na my friend we dey live near me I dey play with for variety.

Sure Serie A, Ligue 1 and the Super Lig are good value for money grin. Am on the Xbox one, how did you harness so much contracts. Opening of packs acquired from drafting. grin

Playing with a mate offline is one of the best ways to enjoy FIFA without the pressure to win online. Am currently bored to death here cos I can neither play online nor play offline with a mate. I relocated and the dudes here are jonsers who don't even care about console games. embarassed
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by seunpayne(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

Sure Serie A, Ligue 1 and the Super Lig are good value for money grin. Am on the Xbox one, how did you harness so much contracts. Opening of packs acquired from drafting. grin

Playing with a mate offline is one of the best ways to enjoy FIFA without the pressure to win online. Am currently bored to death here cos I can neither play online nor play offline with a mate. I relocated and the dudes here are jonsers who don't even care about console games. embarassed

Sorry about that. Yeah, got most from opening packs. But I never bought a pack directly though. Anytime I'm alone I go online. Tonight seems to be a good night. On my third run in draft. Crappy pack openings so far though
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by seunpayne(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by seunpayne(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Play on ultimate difficulty on single player. Division 1. That's my outlet when I'm not getting opponents. Never play draft offline tho. Unless for the fun because the rewards are crap. At least on pc
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2015
seunpayne:
Play on ultimate difficulty on single player. Division 1. That's my outlet when I'm not getting opponents. Never play draft offline tho. Unless for the fun because the rewards are crap. At least on pc

Sure playing draft offline is a huge scam cos of the crappy packs. The Ultimate difficulty is something else but I always love a challenge, that is what I play offline, about to win the division 2 title . . . . grin
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by seunpayne(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Got IF COSTA yesterday. Thinking I should sell him cuz I know I won't use him. I think IF cards are just gotten to be sold. You rarely play against teams using them
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
seunpayne:
Got IF COSTA yesterday. Thinking I should sell him cuz I know I won't use him. I think IF cards are just gotten to be sold. You rarely play against teams using them

After TOTY . . . I believe people will finally settle on their teams and informs will be popular again among teams line up.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by seunpayne(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
jmaine:

After TOTY . . . I believe people will finally settle on their teams and informs will be popular again among teams line up.

I hope I get TOTY cards sha. That's mad money. Will help me strengthen my BPL squad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys Do You Remember These Games? / Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. / Today's Kids Will Never Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.