Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Get Your Google Adsense Account Verified Without Receiving Your Pin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Google Adsense Account Verified Without Receiving Your Pin (1147 Views)

4 Tips To Improve Your Google Indexing / I Need A Nigerian Adsense Account Verified One Pls And Us Verified 07064470821 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Google Adsense Account Verified Without Receiving Your Pin by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
In order to guard the security of your accounts, Google requires you to verify your address with a pin before they can send to you, your due and/or accrued payment. For this to be achieved, a Personal Identification Number (PIN) is mailed to your payment address. You will then need to enter this PIN within your account.
Normally, you will have 6 months from the date your first PIN is generated to enter it into your Adsense account. After this period, your account will stop displaying ads.
Few weeks after the predictable delivery date of the second PIN, my Adsense momentarily clogged serving ads. You can’t imagine how you will feel.
I kept on persisting, but never received my PIN, how do I now verify my Google Adsense account without this pin? This was the question that was going through my mind.
But before then, Understand certain things;
When does Google send you a Pin to verify your address?
Emailed Pin not received, even after 3-4 weeks?

My advice is that if you own a Google Adsense account and have reached the $10 threshold, have you made a request for your pin? If you have received it, fine. But if you have not, just wait for one month from the date you made the request and request a new pin again, do this three times.
Thereafter, you can upload a valid document to get your Google Adsense account fully verified.

READ AT http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2015/09/how-to-get-your-google-adsense-account.html

(1) (Reply)

Update Blog And Get Paid / Own Your Own Bloggers Blog Today @ Salah Price / If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.