Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigerian Graduate Invents The First Mobile Medical Battery Back-up System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Graduate Invents The First Mobile Medical Battery Back-up System (534 Views)

Nigerian Graduate From YALE Wants To Create A Secure Drug Pipeline In Africa. / Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor / A Russian Laboratory Invents Means Of Removing Black Skin Layer On Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduate Invents The First Mobile Medical Battery Back-up System by ruby360: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2015
This Latest invention is coming from a young Nigerian graduate in University of Derby, United Kingdom. Her name is Miss Jaiyeola Oduyoye. This young and talented youth has created a mobile medical battery backup system that aids the growth of surgeries taking place in developing countries.
according to her the research was born out of curiosity during her final project. In her words ‘‘I really do want to help my country and help other people in need. So I thought the best way would be to do a medical product. So I went to the World Health Organisation website to look for issues that they have discovered and one of the issues was lack of surgeries being taken place in these developing countries.’’

The young inventor has named her new product Neva, but it is subject to change as that is not her priority. The product is adaptable to many situations. The main drive behind the project is the lack of power supply in developing countries and relief camps across Africa and war torn zones. Especially for emergency surgeries and treatments. ‘‘ The project report clearly outlines the prototype stages of well justifications for changes made to the design as well as the full description of the final design.

Read more here: http://nutripotblog.com/nigerian-graduate-invents-the-first-mobile-medical-battery-back-up-system/

Re: Nigerian Graduate Invents The First Mobile Medical Battery Back-up System by chocolateme(f): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one.
I am proud of my home country
Re: Nigerian Graduate Invents The First Mobile Medical Battery Back-up System by McCarlito(m): 12:24am On Sep 25, 2015
That's the sort of goodnews we love to welcome in nigeria by ours in diaspora

Nice one girl.....
Re: Nigerian Graduate Invents The First Mobile Medical Battery Back-up System by bishop88: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Good news
Re: Nigerian Graduate Invents The First Mobile Medical Battery Back-up System by ruby360: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
chocolateme:
Nice one.
I am proud of my home country

correct. I am proud of her. I hear of Nigerians committing crimes overseas instead of using the opportunity there to create something good.

(1) (Reply)

She Undergoes 3 Times Dialysis And Blood Transfusion Simultaneously, Because She / If You Stop Using This OPTIMIND What Will Happen To My Body? / Permanent Cure For Sickle Cell Anaemia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.