Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu (38218 Views)

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -tinubu / Saraki Vs CCT: Lawyers Flay Senate President / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

discuss issues, be warned.....
See this one o, Mexican mafia grin (I'm scared grin) *sigh*
I'm through with that Demented being, So no need "discussing issues". Thanks.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by IVORY2009(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See this one o, Mexican mafia grin (I'm scared grin)
*sigh*

I'm through with that Demented being, So no need "discussing issues". Thanks.

Do not be scared... Pls be civil cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

Do not be scared... Pls be civil cheesy cheesy
I'm always civil, Unless someone else should draw first blood.
Thanks wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by IVORY2009(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I'm always civil, Unless someone else should draw first blood.
Thanks wink
is okay... I will follow u and watch.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

is okay... I will follow u and watch.
Okay. Boss.
*follows back*
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by 9jatatafo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:

You can imagine the argument of some APC fans here, "You only probe the last administration as that is what is feasible..."

Garbage!

Buhari must re-open all past criminal/looting cases in Nigeria without fear or favour.

We are waiting patiently for the corruption war to begin. All we hear about is just the drum of corruption fight. The only mistake Saraki made at the initial stage was refusing to appear before CCB tribunal. From the legal point of view, he should have appeared first then his lawyers will argue it out with CCB and it's lawyers that the tribunal has no right to dock Saraki in the witness box since it is not a court of law and that the case be taken to the normal court of law and not some special court. The point the lawyers to Saraki will prove now is to show that the said properties the CCB claimed he did not declared are not his property. But I know the APC are hell bent in removing Saraki as senate president that is the sole aim of this tribunal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.