Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. (15690 Views)

I Want To Sell My Blog + The Naija Adsense On It. / My Killer Secret Of Making Money Without Adsense On My Blog(appwealthng) / Youtube Introduces Strict Rules For Approving Adsense On Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by okitejoseph: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
I wonder what will make Nigerian bloggers not to use Google adsense account, the only issue I have with the program is the annoying message that your Google adsense account has been banned except from that I think adsense is the best... When you get paid with like 2k dollars..
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 06, 2017
I think making money with Google Adsense is the best choice as far as CPC is concerned.

No doubt about the fact that you can make a real good income with Affiliate marketing – even with 5000 monthly visitors if you know your way.
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by Alwaysking: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Both AdSense and affiliate marketing can both be used on your blogs if you have decent traffic. besides their are also some contextual ads network you can try if you don't like AdSense.
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2017
kay29000:
I totally disagree with this post. People keep talking about Affiliate this, Affiliate that...Please show me bloggers that are making constant money via posting affiliate links and banners on their blogs/websites.
Don't mind the op
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by VICTORCHI2: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
How do I make my google ads look/apear like the one on screenshot. Who can help?

Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by Sherifastro(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2018
*Let's Boost Your AdSense Earnings with top up* ��‍�

*No Scam, No Banned* ��

£10 - #2k
£20 - #3.5k
£50 - #8k
£100 - #15k

*PM Me ASAP*

0*9*039472114
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Great post.

Adsense is great to earn income from your blog.

Nevertheless, the only thing I don't get is why you can't have a pretty good and decent nice rest just because you have and adsense code on your site and you are afraid of being banned overnight.
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by ssolaoye: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
How To Make Money Online With Google AdSense In Nigeria.

Google AdSense is one of the numerous ways to monetize your website traffic in Nigeria. This post will teach you the basic steps you need to take to start making money with Google AdSense in Nigeria.

Learn More: https://invoice.ng/blog/google-adsense-nigeria/
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by riseshost(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nice write up, and I think bloggers should focus on getting traffic and then start saling ad spaces direct to advertisers because adblocks are now increasing and everyone enables it which makes it very default for bloggers to earn good revenue from AdSense...
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. by ridewithmc: 5:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Guys, it's now very easy to make money with your AdSense Account.
All the hard work, posting and working almost 24hrs online are not needed here. Once your Account is setup, your job is simply to go to bank and cash your Dollars every month.

I recently shared Steps on how to get started on this in my post below.

How To Earn Passive Income with your AdSense Account without doing any further work or investment.

Visit my post here.
https://www.nairaland.com/5080822/how-earn-passive-income-500usd#76776871

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts / Width Auto Resize To Fit Screen (CSS) / Differences Between Http And Https Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.