Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant (41503 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Tessyama1: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2018
MTV Base presenter Kudiratu Olayinka popularly known as K'Ola took to her Instagram call out two men for harassing her at a restaurant in Lekki, Lagos.

She shared a video of the men hiding their faces when they realised they were being filmed. Read her posts below...

"I woke up this morning still upset about what took place last night. We used to raise men, but now-a-days there seems to be more “animals” roaming the streets. I want to say that I was shocked by the actions of those two “animals,” or by the bystanders, or by the staff and security of @theplacelekki who said and did nothing; but I wasn’t. I wasn’t even shocked by the females who were there laughing and telling me that “what is small pressing yansh?” We as Nigerians have become so numb to the injustice and harassment that befalls woman everyday in this country. Even when it is directly in our face we laugh it off or shift blame. Thanks to the few good men like @djspinall and @luskimayana that we still have left. Nigerians have to do better. I don’t know these “animals” at all, but they thought it was their “right” to grab my ass. It was not, but it is my right to speak up. As it is every woman’s right. Don’t let their ignorance silence you. #KOlaKronicles #Kueening #JourneyToHappy"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/mtv-base-presenter-calls-out-two-men.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Tessyama1: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2018

1 Share

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by divinehand2003(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2018
If na abroad, a case of sexual assault don begin oooo.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by pweetiedee(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2018
In Lagos, nobody will defend you ooo. Instead, they would take out their phone and record it.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Partnerbiz(f): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2018
nawaoo.

But at times such could be accidental oo..

4 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Homeboiy: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Hungry girl forming posh

The two men want to check if the butt is real or fake

Spinal na sissy nah

But the guys did a bad thing

Touching a woman's butt without approval, they should be jailed sad

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by SalamRushdie: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2018
How I wish she could sue them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by IHate9jerianss(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Nigerian men are in trouble because it is clear to see Nigerian women dont really like them

12 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by youngberry001(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2018
Partnerbiz:
nawaoo.

But at times such could be accidental oo..
man dis ur Data stuff nah real
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Heavance(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Those that said you should leave it for God, I concur o....
Really reminds me of those that repeat that line, when it has to do with some god of men misbehaving..... so now, we understand how it sounds.

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Partnerbiz(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2018
youngberry001:
man dis ur Data stuff nah real

Na real Sir.

You can click and see testimonies below.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by mayskit4luv(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Ok
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Giddymoney(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Who your butt self don help

6 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Touch just like that?
Too bad.
sorry OAP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by ShitHead(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Can wee see the Ass as evidence?

Please tender evidence.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Authoreety: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Guys go just dey fall hand anyhow....

Bt d gal sure say dem press bombom.. u kno some ladies 2 dey feel one tin one tin...

And u cum get mind dey video dem even wen u realised nobody was ready to increase ur volume?

Ok o..

No advice from me
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by muhammed50(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Watermelon buddy!
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by jashar(f): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
hmm...
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Mayydayy(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Luskimayana and djspinal real men?
Lol
They will still grab that @ss if the other two guys weren't doing it.
Ass grabbing is a mans hobby.
The most powerful man on earth right now even goes beyond @ss grabbing mehn!

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Andrewgame42: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Now that you re telling us this on social media.... What do you want us to do.... Is there no police station for ur area.... All this attention seeking idiots... Buh it worked sha , you re making headlines , at least I dun know ur name now

7 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Gangster1ms: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Just small touch and u are shouting... nyash wey shit full inside.. nyash wey u dey use mess smelling mess. When u die now the morgue man go dey clean am anyhow. Please gerrarahia!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2018

Somebody needs to inform this stupid heaux there’s so much going wrong in Nigeria and in the world for anyone to worry about her nasty poop chute.

Nobody gives a foook.

9 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
Nigerian men are in trouble because it is clear to see Nigerian women dont really like them
he he he grin
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by freeman95(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2018
It can happen anywhere

Which one is *nigeria*
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
Hungry girl forming posh

Spinal na sissy nah

You're fucking slowpoke for saying this.

6 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by scribble: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2018
Drama feminists everywhere

Fellas pls leave their yansh

40 in deir papa house, dey will beg 4 squeeze

Leave them until then

Plenty of fish in sea

16 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by babadee1(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

Do you like men that touch your bumbum without even knowing you?

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by thorpido(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
Hungry girl forming posh

Spinal na sissy nah

Which one you dey?The girl na hungry girl.............but the guys did a bad thing
Call a spade a spade.

5 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Jamiubond009(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Why would a man grope a woman without her permission? Obviously we men benefit from rape culture because we're not vociferous enough in our opposition to lecherous behavior. It's high time we stood up for our women and protect them from men without sexual scruples.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
But such stuff can can any were in d world undecided
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by bjayx: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Pinshure plsss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Davido Carrying His Daughter Imade Adeleke In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.