Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) (23065 Views)

Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by dre11(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2015
The police in Lagos have arrested a woman, Esther Bello, for allegedly brutalising her 13-year-old househelp, identified simply as Titi, in the Obanikoro area of Lagos.

Our correspondent gathered that Bello, a trader, allegedly hid the girl in a room and told policemen from the Pedro division, who were alerted by the neighbours, that the maid had travelled to Ikorodu area with a friend.

However, our correspondent who got to the area at about 10am, observed how Titi, who had a bleeding hand, was rescued by policemen from the room where she had been locked up.

It was learnt that on Thursday at about 1am, the maid, who was said to be from Cotonou, Benin Repubic, ran out of the house on Akinsanmi Street, Obanikoro Estate, with a bleeding hand to meet neighbours and explain her plight.

It was gathered that the neighbours, who later saw Bello, inquired why she allegedly cut her maid with a broken dish. Bello was said to have shunned the neighbours, after which the girl returned to the house.

Our correspondent learnt that at about 7am, the neighbours went back to the house to check on Titi only to discover that the maid’s injury had not been treated, and had been given more domestic works to do.

The angry neighbours were said to have reported the matter at the Pedro Police Division, which then came to Bello’s house.

Bello was said to have told the officers that the maid was no longer with her, and had gone with a friend to Igbogbo area, Ikorodu.

However, after the police returned with a search warrant, they combed the house before the maid was found bleeding in one of the rooms in the house.

Bello was thereafter arrested, while the maid was rushed to a hospital for treatment.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, one of the neighbours, who gave his name as Titus Edgar, said, “We did not sleep early on Wednesday; we were still outside in a bar in the area till 2am. At about 1.30am, we saw the maid run out of the house, while blood was streaming from her hand.

“We observed that the hand was cut deep in three places, and the girl told us that her boss had threatened to kill her if she raised the alarm. When the woman came later, we asked her what was the matter, but she refused to say anything.

“By morning, some of us went back to the house to check what had become of the girl. When we got to the house, the girl was still bleeding and mopping the floor.

“We felt this was unfair and that was when we went to report to the police. When the police arrived, she told them that the girl had run out and was in Ikorodu.

“That was when we began to comb her house before discovering the maid.”

Another neighbour, who did not want her name in print, said Bello, who had been in the area for three years, had a housemaid named Maria, who also fled the house last year.

Our correspondent learnt that some officials of the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team had gone to the police station, and taken up the welfare of the girl.

The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, said he would get back to our correspondent on the matter.

He, however, had yet to get back as of press time.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/woman-brutalises-hides-13-year-old-maid-from-police/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Full story pls cuz I'm not clicking no link
FTC shocked shocked cool

I dedicate this FTC to the awon weyrey 100%™ crew, I just made you guys proud cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc kingtom adeh39 naijaboiy twaci lordoftheweed jefferryjames kwencypresh alberto2k olarjohn winetaper lekinz sirkingsley stephenqueen etc etc etc
Love ya all

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Height of wickedness. Same treatment should me meted out to her. An*mal!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by agarawu23(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2015
This world sha angry
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by iykofias(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Whats with Women and maltreating their maids. Oh dear, we all need to b fair on these girls, treat them the way u would want som1 else to treat ur kids too, afterall they came from a family too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by coobboy(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Evil
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by Greyworld: 6:39am On Sep 25, 2015
iykofias:
Whats with Women and maltreating their maids. Oh dear, we all need to b fair on these girls, treat them the way u would want som1 else to treat ur kids too, afterall they came from a family too

Just imagine, a woman who has or intend to bear her own children being so wicked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by ChiSun27(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2015
This is very bad.

Why is it that some women possesses the heart of animals?

Just like someone said above....she should be judged in such measure.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by slap1(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2015
It is risky to maltreat someone who takes care of your kids. It could end really badly. People should be wise.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2015
iykofias:
women are generally very greedy and heartless, I really don't know why they re like That! It pokes me, if they believe they have nothing much to gain from you. Expect such ... God should help those creatures....

U needed to see the way my aunt was treating some girls that came to stay with her..... at a time I stopped visiting her, cos I couldn't bear it..... but you dear not say anything wrong About her daughter , she will fight you to the last...

8 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by QueenEdna(f): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Chai!! Dis is too bad, sometimes i wonder why some women are beastly to their maids esp d underaged ones whom D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shud assume a motherly role over ? May GOD continue to save aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ protect ds helpless maids frm devilish bosses.....
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by iykofias(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Greyworld:

Just imagine, a woman who has or intend to bear her own children being so wicked.
even the active ones in church are not left out, u can tell from the looks of their maids. Their kids glow while their maids put on dirty rag as clothe and torn sandals to church. time for prayer n you will see them kabashing wit all righteouness.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by dre11(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2015
It was gathered that the neighbours, who later saw Bello, inquired why she allegedly cut her maid with a broken dish. Bello was said to have shunned the neighbours, after which the girl returned to the house.

Woman inhumane treatment of fellow human
What a world we are
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by iykofias(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Raymondenyi:
women are generally very greedy and heartless, I really don't know why they re like That! It pokes me, if they believe they have nothing much to gain from you. Expect such ... God should help those creatures....

U needed to see the way my aunt was treating some girls that came to stay with her..... at a time I stopped visiting her, cos I couldn't bear it..... but you dear not say anything wrong About her daughter , she will fight you to the last...
and u didn't report to her husbad or ur dad

4 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2015
iykofias:
and u didn't report to her husbad or ur dad
non are available.....

Eventually my aunt died, after sometime when they had left her, and when 1 of the girls heard her (a girl of about 11) imagine what she said , "Thank God that wicked woman" when my mum heard the whole gist she was infuriated and was abusing the girl.... I had to call her to order, and asked what else she expected from such a child after such treatment from her....
Children are very vulnerable and impressionable , u can imagine the mental picture she had left them with before her demise .... For getting u only be remembered by what you have done, when we pass to the land beyond,

5 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2015
The angry neighbours were said to have reported the matter at the Pedro Police Division, which then came to Bello’s house.

Kudos to the neighbour for reporting an abuser.... this is one aspect of community policing to protect ourselves and be a brothers keeper

the woman just had pure evil intentions

8 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by dave2meek(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Women are naturally wicked tongue

I'm coming
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
wicked women everywhere..
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by missKiffy(f): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Make I no lie, some women are wicked

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by olaolulazio(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2015
She's Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by EmagNig(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2015
some people needs to be fed to the Crocz

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by Lovexme(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2015
They keep subjecting their maids to inhumane treatments. If the worse happens, they'll say it's the Devil undecided
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by hemartins(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
give that woman 25 strokes of Cain before arresting her.
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by wunmi590(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
God is watching you.
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by j4sure(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
wickedness
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by BCISLTD: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
angry shoot her in the left leg....next

Check out my ride

https://www.nairaland.com/2620472/toks-07-08-benz-gl450

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by prettytasha(f): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
angry
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by Dindondin(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
wait

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by seunlayi(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Lagos and crime

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by CharlieMaria(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Wicked World
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by RichDad1(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Why are women wicked? tongue
Re: Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) by Kayendy(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
So Pedro get police station for naija..... pple wicked sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) / Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures / Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.