Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion (3838 Views)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Salamo Fariyike,who Was Initiated Into Witchcraft Through Eating Grandma's Akara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Fabrepass:

I will insult JESUS A TRILLION TIME! IF YOU LIKE HANG YOURSELF. IDIOT grin grin grin
my final say is REPENT
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:

why should Jesus give u something to signify his blood

It's ritualistic.
Never say what you know nothing about
Our lord Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the world. the blood is an atonement for our sins.
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Never say what you know nothing about
Our lord Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the world. the blood is an atonement for our sins.

My God does not need to spill anyone's blood on the cross before he forgives ma sins.
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:

My God does not need to spill anyone's blood on the cross before he forgives ma sins.
Which God do you serve
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Which God do you serve
The almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Wenebadu(f): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Endtime virus in action
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by macof(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Remilekun101: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2015
TrajansKong:

He will not be mocked!! He is not a god of the sea, but The Lord of all Eternity. Kneel and be afraid. His sword is sharp. The sins of our fathers shall be excised from Africa like cancer. Praise Him.

[size=16pt]is there iron in heaven to make swords? which sins of your father?
if i sin then it is my sin, nothing concerns my father with my sin and vice versa
[/size]
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=16pt]is there iron in heaven to make swords? which sins of your father?
if i sin then it is my sin, nothing concerns my father with my sin and vice versa
[/size]

grin cheesy ask him o!
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Samuelkirk:
my final say is REPENT

you have nothing to offer. tongue
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Fabrepass:

JESUS MY FOOT! AMEN IS ONE OF THE EGYPTIAN GODS
they don't know and they don't care to know.... Blind followers

2 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mellin:
they don't know and they don't care to know.... Blind followers

o yes! they are too comfortable living a lie,.....
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Infinityyyyy: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hahahahaha.... Confused christians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler? / What Is Halloween? / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.