Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own (564 Views)

Gullibility Of Nigerian Christians - A Case Of Despair / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / Pics: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Spotted In The Waiting Room Of Virgin Train In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own by misreal(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2015
I tried commenting on an Islamic thread once,i was asked to swear on some things I could hardly understand. it is not funny knowing that Muslims come on Christian threads anyhow while we can't go on theirs.. so I plead with seun today to give us our own privacy like that of the Muslim rooms... let's stage a protest abeg, enough is enough...

oga seun give us a room of our own.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own by Precious91(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2015
you are right,bro.Seun do something about it.Don't tell me you are engaging in religious discrimination

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own by menesheh(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2015
misreal:
I tried commenting on an Islamic thread once,i was asked to swear on some things I could hardly understand. it is not funny knowing that Muslims come on Christian threads anyhow while we can't go on theirs.. so I plead with seun today to give us our own privacy like that of the Muslim rooms... let's stage a protest abeg, enough is enough...

oga seun give us a room of our own.

So that you can continue swimming in your delusion right?
No room for you this man.
We must always penetrate even if one is later secure for you in order to help lift those coaxed and indoctrinated with Roman myth. Some are desperately in need of such concious upliftment.
Re: Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own by doublewisdom: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Supported! Pagans' too.
Re: Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
It simply means this is an Islamic forum.
Re: Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own by johnydon22(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2015
There is a christian Chatroom here https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky..

And the reason why Islam section was created was to find a compromise for any potential ruse that may arise..
https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each
Re: Oga Seun, Give Us(christians) A Room Of Our Own by misreal(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
menesheh:

So that you can continue swimming in your delusion right?
No room for you this man.
We must always penetrate even if one is later secure for you in order to help lift those coaxed and indoctrinated with Roman myth. Some are desperately in need of such concious upliftment.
this is exactly what I am talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Should Not Celebrate Xmas It's Pagan's Celebration 1 -femi Aribiasala / . / Redeemed Church(RCCG) Pastors In President Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.