Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? (2944 Views)

Whatsapp Is Now Entirely End-to-end Encrypted / Whatsapp Is About To BAN Millions Of Users / My Whatsapp Is Currently Down. Could It Be What I'm Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by AwesomeRomeo: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
There are so many types of whatsapp, please which one of them is the best? Whatsapp reborn, OGwhatsapp, whatsapp plus, whatsappMod, whatsapp blue version, whatsappfap etc.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by DlawTECHY(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
There are so many types of whatsapp, please which one of them is the best? Whatsapp reborn, OGwhatsapp, whatsapp plus, whatsappMod, whatsapp blue version, whatsappfap etc.
They are all for different purposes
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by AwesomeRomeo: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2015
DlawTECHY:

They are all for different purposes
Please what are the purposes?
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by yorex2011: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2015
For your safety and security, i suggest you use the original verson

2 Likes

Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by DlawTECHY(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Please what are the purposes?
Whatsapp plus has many advanced options. It is better than the normal whatsapp cos of the endless list of Emoticons, because of the theme feature, the changing whatsapp icon color, you can send any size of file on whatsapp plus. Etc.
Note: Whatsapp blue version is the same as whatsapp plus.

Ogwhatsapp is like the normal whatsapp just that it enables you have more than one whatsapp in your device. No root option needed.
WhatsappFapp is the latest version of Ogwhatsapp.

For security reasons you can use the normal whatsapp. For tweaking reasons use whatsapp plus and for multiple accounts reason then use ogwhatsapp or whatsappfap.
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by AwesomeRomeo: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
DlawTECHY:

Whatsapp plus has many advanced options. It is better than the normal whatsapp cos of the endless list of Emoticons, because of the theme feature, the changing whatsapp icon color, you can send any size of file on whatsapp plus. Etc.

Ogwhatsapp is like the normal whatsapp just that it enables you have more than one whatsapp in your device. No root option needed.
Thanks.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by DlawTECHY(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Thanks.
I modified the post above.. You can see more.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by DlawTECHY(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Thanks.
I modified the post above.. You can recheck it again
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by ITbomb(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Which of them can send apk files like Telegram
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
ITbomb:
Which of them can send apk files like Telegram
None.
WhatsApp has an inbuilt viewer, for videos, pictures, and songs.
If WhatsApp can't view a file, it can't send it.
Besides, if you manage to do it, it won't work because WhatsApp compresses everything you send.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by ITbomb(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Karmanaut:

None.
Besides, if you manage to do it, it won't work because WhatsApp compresses everything you send.
Then it is useless
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by roufy235(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
DlawTECHY:

Note: Whatsapp blue version is the same as whatsapp plus.

WhatsappFapp is the latest version of Ogwhatsapp.

For security reasons you can use the normal whatsapp. For tweaking reasons use whatsapp plus and for multiple accounts reason then use ogwhatsapp or whatsappfap.
Thank you
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
ITbomb:
Then it is useless
More than a billion people disagree with you. But then, we are all entitled to our opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by Youngpo413: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Karmanaut:

None.
they need to compress their calls too,their Voip consumes data like mad on windowsphone.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by Youngpo413: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
use whatsapp web,then thank me later.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by AwesomeRomeo: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
use whatsapp web,then thank me later.
Never heard of it. How does it work? Thanks.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by dhavel: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Never heard of it. How does it work? Thanks.

plz gurus I tried to install whatsapp+ on my y6 and deleted the normal 1 but after I downloaded the whatsapp plus its telling I still have d apk on my phone. pls what do I do?
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
dhavel:

plz gurus I tried to install whatsapp+ on my y6 and deleted the normal 1 but after I downloaded the whatsapp plus its telling I still have d apk on my phone. pls what do I do?
WhatsApp may be preinstalled in your device.
It's usually located at /vendor/app/WhatsApp.apk

Either you delete it or you disable signature verification in the package installer.
Either way you need root access.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by lawrenceunaa: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Vacancy!Vacancy! Vacancy!
Sparch Integrated service in IMO state requires the services & expertise of fresh and experienced graduates to fill the following positions:
1)Branch manger
2)Business development officers
3)customers relation officers
4)front desk officers.

Qualification:
OND, HND, BSC, NCE, O'level

how to apply :
Interested candidates should simply send their names, phone number, age , educational qualifications & addresses to 08068962021 or my whatapp
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by AwesomeRomeo: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
dhavel:

Use root explorer and go to vendor/app and delete it from there.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by dusting79: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
I downloaded this OGWhatsApp since I got an issue in WhatsApp.
Re: Which Whatsapp Is The Best To Use? by Xavier0980: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
dusting79:
I downloaded this OGWhatsApp since I got an issue in WhatsApp.
But use this app with other number because if you use this application with the same number you got banned from you official WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways Smart Watches Are Better Than Smart Phones / Glo Excite Customers With Mind Blowing Offers- 4.8GB For N1000, And MORE / Must SEE Before You Buy! Infinix Note 6 Vs Infinix S4 Vs TECNO Phantom 9 Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.