Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy (712 Views)

Don't Make The Same Mistake I Made / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by Nas2dbone: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2009
I heard about mjoy from a friend of mine. He used it to send a free sms from his mobile into my phone. I decided to give it a try. I registered on mjoy.com from my nokia N72 phone using my free opera. I started sending free sms to any number. I know there are guys in this forum that has exploited this site. One thing i find hard to understand is that some instructions came up after sending 5 sms each day. They say i could extend this limit by clicking on advert. I've spent several times trying to execute this but to no avail. Can anyone help. And for new comers am ready to share what i know. Thanks.
Re: Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by hayprof(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2009
I registered on d service jst yesterday wen honsule posted the link somewhere in here, bt i av nt tried to use it . .notwithstanding i knw of peepz dat use it regularly e.g Dragnet. .lol -na tru'
Re: Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by just2nice(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hmm.It seems Mjoy is the word on everybody's mouth these days,especially people that loves 'osho free'.Even my 8 years old brother use Mjoy.I hardly use it though.When I do,it is like twice in a month.
If you say Drag dey use Mjoy,I no doubt am tongue .I know say no be only Mjoy he dey use;na both Wadja,FishText,Sms.ac and co., he dey use and he dey finish the limit for that day . . . cheesy
Re: Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by Nas2dbone: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2009
Guys thanks for your replies but i really want to know how to extend the 5 sms per day limit. Thanks
Re: Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by honsule(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
Nas2dbone:

Guys thanks for your replies but i really want to know how to extend the 5 sms per day limit. Thanks

i noticed that too.But it just to a particular number,try sending it to another no it will go.when u sent a msg try to click on the advert too.at times i do so.i have expended my credit on fish text.i will re-register again
Re: Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by semid4lyfe(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2009
See me see groove!dem give u 5 free smses n dat one no do u abi?okay,here's the solution--load credit on ur phone n send as many text messages as ur credit will allow.
C'est fini.
like se u no go send sms if mjoy,wadjar,clickatell n other free sms services no dey.
Re: Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by dragnet: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2009
prof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah ! . . .shebi na wetin u use txt me yestday be dat !
. . . .
. . .
J2nyc, I only use mjoy & its d only free sms service I've ever used. .after cellity which was crap. . . Wadja doesnt wrk 4 me, I wantd to try fish text bt It lukd c0mplicatd, honsule shuld enlightn us jare. . .

. .
. .
As per d 5 sms limit, I have two accts wt 2 gsm no.s so I hav 10 a day! . . . .what they mean is if u clik d adverts regularly & they get m0re m0ney, they may consider increasn d daily sms . .bt they'r tryn sha! 150 FREE sms m0nthly! . . .we d0nt get dat 4rm our stingy gsm ops
Re: Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by Nas2dbone: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2009
@dragnet
I should have tot of another account. Thanks for the idea.
Re: Let's Make The Most Use Of MJoy by ballababy: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2009
I have also tried the site but i noticed it only works for mtn numbers and besides i noticed after your texts exceed a number of charaters it codes the rest of the text with random alphabets.And that could be very annoying.Any1 noticed that.

(1) (Reply)

The U.s. Military Now Issues The Ipod Touch. / I Need A S.e M2 Memory Card, You Got A Spare ? / Mtn Begins 0813 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.