Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Will Follow Christ Till The End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Follow Christ Till The End (529 Views)

to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour / Photos: Reasons You Should Follow Christ / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Follow Christ Till The End by Spainaman(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2015
I have decided to follow Jesus no turning back no turning back. The day a Man confess his sins and accept christ as his lord and saviour, that same day he becomes a new Man. Old life is gone and new life begins. Like this post if you're one of the disciples of Christ.
Re: I Will Follow Christ Till The End by Fabrepass(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2015
you are already deluded.enlighten your self through this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/2623336/jesus-christ-white-mans-419
Re: I Will Follow Christ Till The End by malvisguy212: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Fabrepass:
you are already deluded.enlighten your self through this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/2623336/jesus-christ-white-mans-419
they Lord rebuke thee satan.
Re: I Will Follow Christ Till The End by Spainaman(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2015
May be this is what somebody told you but believe you me, jesus christ is not 419. everything you get from him is free, the healing and salvation are free.
Re: I Will Follow Christ Till The End by Fabrepass(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
they Lord rebuke thee satan.

the lord has no power. the lord is just an imaginary idol
Re: I Will Follow Christ Till The End by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Spainaman:
I have decided to follow Jesus no turning back no turning back. The day a Man confess his sins and accept christ as his lord and saviour, that same day he becomes a new Man. Old life is gone and new life begins. Like this post if you're one of the disciples of Christ.

On twitter ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Follow Christ Till The End by Greatzeus(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooo wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Feast Of Tabernacles / 3 Pieces Of Advice Or 20 Years Of Salary / The True Definition Of Prophecy... With Bible Quotations..... Please Read.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.