Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) (42273 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Builds Motorcycle, Grinding Machine In Benue (Photos) / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) / 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
basilo101:

hahaha did u watch the video and see how the hydraulic system works. watch the video and cure ur ignorance

Hydraulic system!! That's someone's fucken invention!!

Don't get too carried away

This is Nigeria!!
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Pls show nigerians one thg u have ever invented.

This just shows how low ur IQ is!!

You dnt have anything to say here
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
jonnieoneng:

YOU WEY YOU DEY CRITICIZE WETIN YOU BUILD DESPISE NOT THE DAYS OF LITTLE BEGINNINGS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS BY YOU STATEMENT THE BOY WILL BE BETTER OFF IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

Sorry o

The boy tried!!

But as far as he is in Nigeria

H

He won't develop his talent or the stuff
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by lilkudos(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
For that guy to understand hydraulics at age speak alot

1 Like

Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by toyoutoyou: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pls show nigerians one thing u've ever invented.Think very well before u criticize others.Once u don't have anythg to show as ur invention,then u are not better than that great boy who made those toys at all.
Mprepz:

This just shows how low ur IQ is!!

You dnt have anything to say here
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
cool...
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Scholarship should be given to the boy to encourage him. Kudos boy
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Pls show nigerians one thing u've ever invented.Think very well before u criticize others.Once u don't have anythg to show as ur invention,then u are not better than that great boy who made those toys at all.
. Guy abeg leave me jare!!

That's no invention!

Am done.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by toyoutoyou: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Okay then.
Mprepz:
. Guy abeg leave me jare!!

That's no invention!

Am done.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Our people prefer to invest in Tonto Dike and all the ashawos that are psringing up than such boyz..

Dont waste your time...

Nigeria will be great someday.

PS..Have you ever wondered why civil engineers,economist,mathematicians,computer scientist with it certs,geologist get sacked in bank works while actresses,sloppy musicians with big breast encouraging baby mama and gay male entertainers buy houses in VGC

Nigeria is a zoo...just use your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by damyzino(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bright2:
Biafra is the new wind of change blowing, if you don't want it pls leave it for those that needs it & stop criticising.

Oduduwa may soon spring up proper if care is not taking:

Biafra is that country that once faught with Nigeria & they still exist.

I'm a Biafran!
If GEJ Govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's
Certificate, they would have found them in a week
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by RickyTan: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bright2:
Biafra is the new wind of change blowing, if you don't want it pls leave it for those that needs it & stop criticising.

Oduduwa may soon spring up proper if care is not taking:

I'm a Biafran!

Be quiet. Must you show your ignorance? We are talking science and technology here.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Panshow(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wow.. the boy is gifted. But he should have done something that has never existed before. We already have trucks and bulldozers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
If this boy happens to be in america,he would be given scholarship and encouraged but in Nigeria my country,every man for himself,if you like invent flying mat,if you belong to the low class sorry cry but with this online publicity i hope the right people see him.
Nigeria is full of geniuses like the ones in the pics below

Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bright2:

I'm a Biafran!
I think every nation, race, tribe or people fight for a course or another. And until dey acheive dat course, it is regarded a victory. Any fight or war dat ended with surrendering or yielding is called COWARDNESS. I think dats exactly wat d so called biafran ppl did. Accept it dat u can neva become a Nation because of ur cowardness.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by flokii: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
YEEBOS get brain sha.. m not surprised..
pls give dat champ. a scholarship
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mprepz:
Nigeria is so so backwards and underdeveloped

Other kids are inventing and building real live things
But here we are still praising toys!!

This zoo needs big CHANGE

What have you or your father built your entire lives.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Aitee1: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
chesterlee:
IGBO AMAKA!!!!!

Akwaibom nko embarassed
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aitee1:

Akwaibom nko embarassed

Akwa Ibom ayaya
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by HCpaul(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mprepz:
Nigeria is so so backwards and underdeveloped

Other kids are inventing and building real live things
But here we are still praising toys!!

This zoo needs big CHANGE

Dude, not a toy, but a great prototype. Every big things start small. The reason why most nigerians are not an inventor is because they brude upon the big picture. The guy have an innovative potential, and he have to be in the field of mechatronics.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by obstead200(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
RichDad1:
Chai!!! shocked shocked
Nigerian Army in trouble; the Biafrans are here. grin grin
IPOB,the Japanese of the new world. cheesy

Quote me and yarn dust, and see your entire lineage perish faster than a burning candle.
I am an igbo man. I also believe that with the present state of Nigeria, biafra is probably the best bet of the igbo.

But the invention by those 2 boys is pure crap and does NOT DESERVE ANY MEDIA ATTENTION.

But if the arms of that digger and the tipping mechanism of that tipper actually works, then I must give the boys some credit for having a basic understanding of engineering.

We shud stop mimicking inventions created long ago. That is the height of stupidity and mediocrity. We shud actually start figuring out how to make new discoveries that will change our world.

All this copy copy of invention make the whites look at us like morons.

1 Like

Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by obstead200(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Dude, not a toy, but a great prototype. Every big things start small. The reason why most nigerians are not an inventor is because they brude upon the big picture. The guy have an innovative potential, and he have to be in the field of mechatronics.
Did u smoke cow dung? Which great prototype? Do u understand the meaning of the word prototype? How can u make a prototype of a product that has been in production for at least 4 decades?
Pls let us stop encouraging mediocrity. This is why our children can no longer think. We have set the standards really low.

NB; I am an igbo. A Biafran

1 Like

Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by obstead200(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Greatzeus:
If this boy happens to be in america,he would be given scholarship and encouraged but in Nigeria my country,every man for himself,if you like invent flying mat,if you belong to the low class sorry cry but with this online publicity i hope the right people see him.
Nigeria is full of geniuses like the ones in the pics below
I get the irony from ur attached pictures. Heheheheh
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by obstead200(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
lilkudos:
For that guy to understand hydraulics at age speak alot
don't conclude yet. Does the hydraulic mechanism in his contraption actually work?
NB;I did not watch d video.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Bright2(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
RickyTan:

Be quiet. Must you show your ignorance? We are talking science and technology here.

oooh sorry!! Are you scared? There's nothing you can do about it, Any thing that has begining must have an end including that free oxygen you are breathing.
I was ignorant as you are untill i saw the reality,

Am sorry for you it's already late!

That your ignorant made the children of Isreal to depart Egypt,that same ignorant sent Gadaffi to the grave & that same your ignoramus made Rome to fall!!.

Yes as you said i still acknowledge the fact that we are talking about science & technology & that's why radio Biafra beat your own type of technology,remained on air unstopable.

Well,solve your problem & leave mine,the earlier the better,the boko boys are doing theres in their own way.Mine this time will be different. We are only coming together & after that,i'll then ask you to mention me but for now every thing will look like mirage to you.

have i touched you where it pained you? Well am sorry cos i can't help it.

learn not to insult people online for your good,just a piece of advice .
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Aitee1: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Akwa Ibom ayaya

smiley
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by urchmanx(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
I am shocked at some people post. Oh yes he built a toy. A toy that is working. The boy should be encouraged. That boy have great knowledge on fluid dynamics without formal education. Oh yes it's a toy, those calling it a toy should check how much high end toys are worth. Can't we encourage him to build toys and our country will be the first African country to expert fluid dynamics toys to other African countries. Gosh enough of this tribal war on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
ThePENGENIUS:
*Laughs ironically cheesy
I'm guessing you have something better to move Nigeria forward, right? Hopeless Wailers! undecided

And how many radios have you taken yet, oga?

Yeah. Tractor your big, black hairy ass. angry Dork!!

The change begins with you na. Alpha Gorilla of the zoo. Mtchewww. grin
If you like wet your panties still does not qualify as anything of significance.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by urchmanx(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
obstead200:
I am an igbo man. I also believe that with the present state of Nigeria, biafra is probably the best bet of the igbo.

But the invention by those 2 boys is pure crap and does NOT DESERVE ANY MEDIA ATTENTION.

But if the arms of that digger and the tipping mechanism of that tipper actually works, then I must give the boys some credit for having a basic understanding of engineering.

We shud stop mimicking inventions created long ago. That is the height of stupidity and mediocrity. We shud actually start figuring out how to make new discoveries that will change our world.

All this copy copy of invention make the whites look at us like morons.
My brother I did not agree with your argument. Most of the new invention in this century has been there for decades. The world is looking for new ideas into old invention that will reduce cost, increase productive and reduce global warming. You will find just a few invention that has never being that before. Computer has been in existence before bill gate improved upon it. Phones had been there before Steve job improved upon it now it's the fastest selling phone in the phone. It still uses the basic principal of mobile technology. I am giving you reasons to disagree with your post. I actually watched the video. The boys are using basic fluid dynamics and if the can be encouraged and they improve the can bring a revolution on how heavy duty tracks are done and that is a new invention because the improved on the existing ideas. See things from my point and didn't curse. Thanks.
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by Spidermon: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is trash. Just battery powered contraptions. Even the boy is surprised that his bull sheet be pulling that much attention. 042 y'all should just chill abeg
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aitee1:

Akwaibom nko embarassed
Akwa Ibom Isongho grin
Re: Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) by obstead200(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
urchmanx:

My brother I did not agree with your argument. Most of the new invention in this century has been there for decades. The world is looking for new ideas into old invention that will reduce cost, increase productive and reduce global warming. You will find just a few invention that has never being that before. Computer has been in existence before bill gate improved upon it. Phones had been there before Steve job improved upon it now it's the fastest selling phone in the phone. It still uses the basic principal of mobile technology. I am giving you reasons to disagree with your post. I actually watched the video. The boys are using basic fluid dynamics and if the can be encouraged and they improve the can bring a revolution on how heavy duty tracks are done and that is a new invention because the improved on the existing ideas. See things from my point and didn't curse. Thanks.
u used the word "improve". That is the focal point. Not just mimicking an existing technology.
But remember I gave them credit for understanding basic hydraulic mechanism. (If they actually did cos I cud not watch d video)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) / Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. / Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.