Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix (27599 Views)

Over 10,000 People Benefit From Elizabeth Jack-rich Aid Foundation. / Olakunle Churchill Offers Scholarship To 10 Students Of UNILAG Through Praiz / 2face Visits Solidiers & Internally Displaced Persons in Maiduguri (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by obstead200(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
otiigba1:
She gave them a pack of corn flakes and so what? They will still be hungry, while the so called queen is using their poverty circumstances to make herself look good on camera angry, why not take them out of poverty completely? She don't care about them
u are so correct. I am not impressed by the bullshit
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
obstead200:
All this quest for cheap publicity. Oya let us analyse her 'gift'.
Hiring of camera man 25k.
Cost of the bag with her face on it (which btw will add no real value to those kids but only extra publicity for her)150k
Hiring vehicles, fueling and police protection. 150k.
Actual content of the bag (N10 cabin biscuit) 5 cartons 6k.
Exercise book 1 carton 3k

Tell me, did she really make any impact?
Why can't she just use all that money to buy clothes or just food stuff, then hire a cheap vehicle and take it all to them.

Rubbish and mediocrity!

Meanwhile, I am sure she collected 1m at least from one or two sugar daddies and some government agencies to put put up this charade.
Gerarahia men!
God bless you.
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by ifyan(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
jimi4us:
why is it that anytime people want to go and visit motherless children, they will go with cameras to show the whole world that they are kind. they won't even inform the kids to bath and dress well. but this particular group, I like their style. am talking about our so called celebs.

To be sincere it annoying. Most of them are doing it from the heart but to gain public sympathy, which display their hypocrisy.

Just check at their close surrounding, then you will know whats up
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by ifyan(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
abanicool:
dear,i think they are doing it so that other stingty cele...wil emulate frm them....

You are totally wrong.

Besides it other stingy celevb money not ....

Sus don't fall for this
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Cyjetty: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
obstead200:
All this quest for cheap publicity. Oya let us analyse her 'gift'.
Hiring of camera man 25k.
Cost of the bag with her face on it (which btw will add no real value to those kids but only extra publicity for her)150k
Hiring vehicles, fueling and police protection. 150k.
Actual content of the bag (N10 cabin biscuit) 5 cartons 6k. Exercise book 1 carton 3k
Tell me, did she really make any impact?
Trust me, she does not give a rat's ars.e about those kids.
Why can't she just use all that money to buy clothes or just food stuff, then hire a cheap vehicle and take it all to them.
Rubbish and mediocrity!
Meanwhile, I am sure she collected 1m at least from one or two sugar daddies and some government agencies to put put up this charade.
Gerarahia men!

Well said, Bros. THANK HEAVENS THERE ARE SOME OTHER REASONABLE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD.
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by mhizzpatra(f): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mprepz:

And they must always be an animal to quote me from the zoo!!
It's so unfortunate u r always quoted seems u r really into talking real shit!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Daddy Freeze And Akpororo's Fight / DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.