Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (69309 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Riderboy(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
micgray100:

70k is for the normal 1 million shares capital which is accepted generally.. For any additional 1 million shares, it attracted 30k fee....

So 2 million shares capital will cost 70k + 30k equals 100k...

Hope the above helps...

Thank you
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Riderboy(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
micgray100:

70k is for the normal 1 million shares capital which is accepted generally.. For any additional 1 million shares, it attracted 30k fee....

So 2 million shares capital will cost 70k + 30k equals 100k...

Hope the above helps...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by mex551(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks Micgray for the professional way you handled my business name registration. You delivered within 7 days, even though there was a delay from the courier company, we finally got the documents yesterday in Benin. You are indeed a professional. My only advice is that you should use DHL or UPS instead of EMS speedpost, to hasten delivery.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2016
mex551:
Thanks Micgray for the professional way you handled my business name registration. You delivered within 7 days, even though there was a delay from the courier company, we finally got the documents yesterday in Benin. You are indeed a professional. My only advice is that you should use DHL or UPS instead of EMS speedpost, to hasten delivery.

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT... EXPECTING 3 MORE NAIRALANDERS TO GIVE THEIR TESTIMONIES TOO...

Register your business name and LLC today for just 35k and 70k respectively within 7 working days..
Call or watsapp 07032728941.. Mr Gbenga/ Frank..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by manchesterboy: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Finally I've got my company documents here in Lagos from Gbenga all the way from Kaduna. I must say that Gbenga is a professional. I wholeheartedly recommend Gbenga for all CAC registering matters.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by manchesterboy: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Finally I've got my company documents here in Lagos from Gbenga all the way from Kaduna. I must say that Gbenga is a professional. I wholeheartedly recommend Gbenga for all CAC registration matters.

However he has to change courier from EMS to maybe DHL or UPS. just saying.

He is indeed a professional.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by victichy: 4:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Received mine too, although there was a slight delay from EMS. Planing to register another one Soon. Great fellow, professional approach and always available to answer questions.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
manchesterboy:
Finally I've got my company documents here in Lagos from Gbenga all the way from Kaduna. I must say that Gbenga is a professional. I wholeheartedly recommend Gbenga for all CAC registering matters.
manchesterboy:
Finally I've got my company documents here in Lagos from Gbenga all the way from Kaduna. I must say that Gbenga is a professional. I wholeheartedly recommend Gbenga for all CAC registration matters.
However he has to change courier from EMS to maybe DHL or UPS. just saying.
He is indeed a professional.
Thanks for the Commendations.. I will work on the courier delivery system.. DHL cost almost twice the price of EMS.. But will give my new clients option... Expecting more testimonies...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2016
victichy:
Received mine too, although there was a slight delay from EMS. Planing to register another one Soon. Great fellow, professional approach and always available to answer questions.

THANKS FOR ANOTHER COMMENDATION... EXPECTING MORE... YOUR SECOND JOB IS ON-GOING... PENDING NAME SEARCH APPROVAL...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
To my prospective client... Call or Watsapp 07032728941 ..Mr Gbenga/ Frank ... 70k for Limited Liability Company with a duration of 7 working days...

35k for Business name with 5 working days duration...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Call or Watsapp 07032728941 ..Mr Gbenga/ Frank ... 70k for Limited Liability Company with a duration of 7 working days...

35k for Business name with 5 working days duration
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by ericana: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have got my parcel yesterday, thank you for delivering on time I'm especially impressed by your professionalism and reliability, keep up your honest work, may God bless you.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
ericana:
I have got my parcel yesterday, thank you for delivering on time I'm especially impressed by your professionalism and reliability, keep up your honest work, may God bless you.

thanks for the compliments... Call or Watsapp 07032728941 ..Mr Gbenga/ Frank ... 70k for Limited Liability Company with a duration of 7 working days...

35k for Business name with 5 working days duration
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by gracelift: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2016
I am boggled and impressed with the compliments of everyone here. I will contact you soon for my own coy registration Oga Gbenga.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2016
gracelift:
I am boggled and impressed with the compliments of everyone here. I will contact you soon for my own coy registration Oga Gbenga.

IT IS GOD ALL THE WAY... HONESTY PAYS.. YOU FEEL FULFILLED IN LIFE..

To my prospective client... Call or Watsapp 07032728941 ..Mr Gbenga/ Frank ... 75k for Limited Liability Company with a duration of 7 working days...

40k for Business name with 5 working days duration...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Mr gbenga, I will call you later today based on recommendation from people here I will also recommend same if I am eventually satisfied with your service
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2016
tobimillar:
Mr gbenga, I will call you later today based on recommendation from people here I will also recommend same if I am eventually satisfied with your service
Got your call.. We spoke.. All good..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Expecting more testimonies from fellow Nairalanders i have worked for...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
expecting more testimonies...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by poj(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Having experienced a rare service delivery from Mr Gbenga, I hereby declare that it is safe to do business with him. He will surely deliver. More grease to your elbow Micgray
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Yanglee(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thanks Gbenga. You truly kept to your word. How I wish every Nigerian can operate the way you do as regards offshore business transactions. Please keep up the good job and never compromise on service delivery. I would definitely refer you to prospective clients. Thanks .
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
poj:
Having experienced a rare service delivery from Mr Gbenga, I hereby declare that it is safe to do business with him. He will surely deliver. More grease to your elbow Micgray

thanks for the commendations.. without you all, there is no me,,,

integrity pays...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yanglee:
Thanks Gbenga. You truly kept to your word. How I wish every Nigerian can operate the way you do as regards offshore business transactions. Please keep up the good job and never compromise on service delivery. I would definitely refer you to prospective clients. Thanks .

Thanks again.. Nigeria will be great again.. I believe...

Integrity Pays..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR JUST 75K WITHIN 7WORKING DAYS. CALL/WATSAPP MR. GBENGA, 07032728941
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Ayodeb(m): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Is this company registration real? I have paid N75k with the promise of my certificate been delivered yesterday. But have not heard anything. Am not so much bothered about the money but sensitive information shared. Should I seek help immediately?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by ol2012: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
micgray100:
REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR JUST 75K WITHIN 7WORKING DAYS. CALL/WATSAPP MR. GBENGA, 07032728941

Bros me,

Is the increase in dollar rate affecting your sector too? That 5k increase in this period of recession is somehow oh!

I have someone who might want to change his reg biz name to LLC(i.e ABC ventures to ABC ltd) How much will that cost sir and how long?

Happy new month bros
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
ol2012:

Bros me,
Is the increase in dollar rate affecting your sector too? That 5k increase in this period of recession is somehow oh!
I have someone who might want to change his reg biz name to LLC(i.e ABC ventures to ABC ltd) How much will that cost sir and how long?
Happy new month bros
Bros Olu, 5k too small compare to my other colleagues that have increase theirs to 100k for LLC incorporation... Planning to increase mine to 85k soon.. But for you.. Pay 75k..

For the issue of changing business name to LLC..
Kindly note that CAC will collect all annual return fee from the year the business name was incorporated.. Also.. Delisting or cessation have to done . Applying for the new name follows. With the normal process.. I do all this for 100k.. Excluding the annual returns..

Sure u good.. Hope you enjoying the Business name I did for you early this year..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ayodeb:
Is this company registration real? I have paid N75k with the promise of my certificate been delivered yesterday. But have not heard anything. Am not so much bothered about the money but sensitive information shared. Should I seek help immediately?

Bros.. why worry yourself... Told you before i started your job that it takes 7 working days...is just 5 working days gone.. I am sure you will give testimony too here... Be patient... I am known for my words...

Your job has passed name search, form filling, all payments done try Remita, now is on stamp duty with FIRS..

let me know if I shd upload pics of your job here so all could see..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by amtheone(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Well done sir Gbenga.

My question has to do with tax in relation to a company as biz name and LLC.

Can you pls explain their tax modules in terms of remitance.

Would you advise a young enterpreneur(a small start up)to run his/her company using biz name or llc?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
amtheone:
Well done sir Gbenga.
My question has to do with tax in relation to a company as biz name and LLC.
Can you pls explain their tax modules in terms of remitance.
Would you advise a young enterpreneur(a small start up)to run his/her company using biz name or llc?

Thanks for the enquires.. I believe you are the one we spoke at length this Sunday afternoon.. Sure you are satisfied with my answers..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by amtheone(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
micgray100:

Thanks for the enquires.. I believe you are the one we spoke at length this Sunday afternoon.. Sure you are satisfied with my answers..

Yes. Thanks. Will get bk to as promised.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.