Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (69585 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
richhy84:
I want to recommend eng odukomaya to any one he is trust worthy and deliver my CAC certificate to my door step. I paid him and he did a great job .today am a proud owner of a company. God bless u sir within few days I got my CAC.keep up the good job from futenacity

Thanks for the commendation...

Integrity pays..

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by DeConsultant: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Hi Nairalander, this is a sample of a company registration done via CAC online portal. This is the form CAC 1.1, after it has underwent online stamp duty. All this is done by corporate professionals in the house.

NB: Our charges/ fees are affordable and cheap, also we meet clients at their conveniences and we don't just help you register your company, we are also there for you when you need your TIN, SCUML, Corporate Account, VAT payment, CIT filing, Trademark, Patents, Copyrights, Annual Returns & Other post-incorporation filings.

Feel free to contact us for inquires and information call or Whatsapp us on 08107804290
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Oxone(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
2 weeks ago, i decided to take a risk and Register & incorporate my company with micgray100.

Needless to say it was the best decision i had taken in a while....not only did he deliver within the time frame to my doorstep, the service was completely professional.

He kept me posted every step of the way (Customer's service at its best smiley smiley)

Be sure i'll recommend you everywhere.....Thanks a lot man!

The company is already bearing fruit.....more details later wink wink wink
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Oxone:
2 weeks ago, i decided to take a risk and Register & incorporate my company with micgray100.

Needless to say it was the best decision i had taken in a while....not only did he deliver within the time frame to my doorstep, the service was completely professional.

He kept me posted every step of the way (Customer's service at its best smiley smiley)

Be sure i'll recommend you everywhere.....Thanks a lot man!

The company is already bearing fruit.....more details later wink wink wink

THANKS FOR THE COMMENDATIONS... INTEGRITY PAYS...

TO PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR JUST 85k WITHIN 5WORKING DAYS.
BUSINESS NAME FOR JUST 40K WITHIN 4 Working days.
CALL/WATSAPP MR. GBENGA, 07032728941
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Keep the commendations coming.. 3 jobs out again today.. Hoping the clients comment soon..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by chibuking1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
I can't help but say thank u mr engr...... der was an objective I 4got 2 tel hm 2 add which was very important. ..lo nd behold I checked nd he included it with other stuffs to broaden my horizon...... sometmz we are lookn 4 efficiency in service delivery.... I sincerely appreciate ur professionalism. ... I truly recommend this man. Thanks again
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2017
chibuking1:
I can't help but say thank u mr engr...... der was an objective I 4got 2 tel hm 2 add which was very important. ..lo nd behold I checked nd he included it with other stuffs to broaden my horizon...... sometmz we are lookn 4 efficiency in service delivery.... I sincerely appreciate ur professionalism. ... I truly recommend this man. Thanks again

Thanks for the commendations..

Integrity always pays...

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by bejite: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
For new businesses who desire to have a corporate websites? SolPro Innovative Technologies Ltd is offering you a mouth-watering promo. Get your corporate website for just N20K the first year. We will design, build and host it for one year for just N20k. This promo comes with 5 customized email addresses for your company. After the first year, you start paying N40K for website maintenance and hosting services. This is the best you can get.

We also design, build and host customized mobile Android apps, iOs, Windows, etc using latest technologies. We also train people on mobile apps, advanced web designs etc. See some of our projects: www.bejite.com, www.drstanakele.com, etc. Contact us now: 08068735953 to get started.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Expecting more commendations...

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Starting new new LLC and a Business Name this morning... Expecting to finish it before Friday this same week..

join your now if you ready..

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2017
on-going..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by chinnyonwu(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Received my certificate of incorporation from micgray100 today via EMS. Good job, was done perfectly well. I recommend.

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2017
chinnyonwu:
Received my certificate of incorporation from micgray100 today via EMS. Good job, was done perfectly well. I recommend.

Thanks for the continuous commendations..
Received more than 100 commendations here on Nairaland.. Hoping for more..

Integrity pays..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2017

Integrity pays..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Got a job yesterday... All info given completely, down payment of 60k made to my Gtbank account.. Promised to deliver by Friday... Sure the client is a Nairalander too here.. He promise to comment if delivered to him..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2017
On-going
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Started Three incorporations of Limited Liability Company this Monday... Expecting the three certificates to be out tomorrow Friday. (5 working days job)

The owners of the 3 jobs are Nairalanders here and they all promise to leave a comment here on this trend when they get delivery...

Integrity pays..

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR JUST 85k WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by DeConsultant: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Still on all corporate concerns, ranging from company registrations (Business name, Limited Companies, NGOs etc.) to getting your corporate account rolling on. Our professionals won't stop assisting you until we know that your company is stable with our services all encompassing with our Consultancy, Incorporation, Taxation and Services model. With services like FIRS TIN or TCC, EFCC SCUML, Annual returns, corporate audits, Post Incorporation and Other corporate services at your fingertips.

We also assist clients with any difficulty on their CAC online platform, all steps ranging from the start to the concluding aspect.

Name Search
Continuing the registration process
Inserting of all relevant information
Payment making (CAC and FIRS Stamp duty)
Downloading of documents
What to do with the downloaded documents.
Uploading the relevant documents.

We are proud to say we have assisted over 100 promoters and clients within Nigeria and Diaspora. Contact us today on 08107804290 via Whatsapps or call us.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Three jobs came out yesterday Friday.. Sending them to Nairalanders clients.. Hoping to see their comments soon..

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
On-going
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2017
on-going..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by wilses: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
After seeing the reputation micgray100, has earned here, i decided to give it a try too. He got my company registered faster than I had hoped. I really wish to say that these are the few Nigerians that give credibility to the country and makes online transactions reliable and safe for all. Thanks alot Engr. I hope to do more business with you in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
wilses:
After seeing the reputation micgray100, has earned here, i decided to give it a try too. He got my company registered faster than I had hoped. I really wish to say that these are the few Nigerians that give credibility to the country and makes online transactions reliable and safe for all. Thanks alot Engr. I hope to do more business with you in the nearest future.

Thanks for the continious commendations..

Integrity pays..

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Expecting more commendations..

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by DeConsultant: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Seeing is believing, why not give the professionals and acknowledged CAC accredited agents the opportunity to help you register your corporate entities (Business Name, Limited by shares, NGOs) at an affordable fees, within 5 working days.
Business Name: N25,000. Private Limited Company (One million share capital): N70,000. NGOs: N130,000.
Remember, we won't just help you register your company, we will also help you with your TIN & SCUML, all this for your corporate account.
Contact us today via Whatsapp or call us on 08107804290.

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by skeema: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
I have dealt with this guy and I can say we still have some honest Nigerians and he us one of them. He kept to his words and carried me along in all his dealings.

He was prompt in attending to queries and making sure I understand the process.

He did my company registration and sent the documents as promised.

I will recommend him to anyone over and over.

Thank you guys for making me believe in unknown strangers,especially Nigerians again.

Ganty Rex Limited

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
skeema:
I have dealt with this guy and I can say we still have some honest Nigerians and he us one of them. He kept to his words and carried me along in all his dealings.

He was prompt in attending to queries and making sure I understand the process.

He did my company registration and sent the documents as promised.

I will recommend him to anyone over and over.

Thank you guys for making me believe in unknown strangers,especially Nigerians again.

Ganty Rex Limited

Thanks for the continious commendations..

Integrity pays..

Expecting more commendations..

Deconsultant, please try open your own tread.. Respect the profession..

To my esteem Customers...

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
On-going
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
STARTING 3 JOBS TODAY ( 2 LIMITED AND 1 BUSINESS NAME)... HOPING TO FINISH BEFORE FRIDAY...

DO YOU WANT YOURS TO BE PART OF IT..

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by barristerzinny(f): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
micgray100:
Goten 3 Clients this week, 2 more to go... Certificate to be ready by nextweek Tuesday.
are you a lawyer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.