Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (69472 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2016
ogogo24:
Got my registration documents today...process was smooth and drama-free. Kudos Mr Gbenga, keep up the good work.

So happy you got your documents...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by divineappo(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2016
mr gbenga, pls send me a pm. i want to do LLC registration.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by HesInMe: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
micgray100:
Find attached certificates required for different proffesional companies..

You can drop your E-mail address if need be to send clearer pictures to you.. Cos i belive nairaland reduces clarity of pics when uploaded..

Hello,

Could you kindly share this proficiency requirements document in full, please? I'm thinking of setting up companies in health, consulting, transportation, and real estate and would like to know what qualifications I need to provide.

Thanks!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2016
HesInMe:

Hello,
Could you kindly share this proficiency requirements document in full, please? I'm thinking of setting up companies in health, consulting, transportation, and real estate and would like to know what qualifications I need to provide.
Thanks!

Thanks for your inquires.. I have already uploaded snapshots of CAC Proficiency requirements on page 4 of this trend..I will take my time to explain again.. Health proficiency certificate like Bachelor in pharmacy(academic) is required for any pharmacy related company. Likewise any health related discipline.... For Consulting in any profession, CAC will require a combination of both academic and professional or Masters in related discipline.. Transportation can be done without any certificate.. Real estate requires academic or professional certificate in any building project discipline, like engineering, architecture, quantity survey, estate survey, etc...

Hope the above helps...

Your CAC agent handling your job shd be good in memo preparation.. There are ways he can frame clauses on the objects and including all you want in just simple sentences....

For my prospective clients... Register your LLC with us for just 70k within 7 working days period.... Dollar increase may soon affect my price o... Hurry up..

2 Likes

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Registration of LLC still on-going.... 70k with duration of 7 working days,,,,

Call or watsapp 07032728941... Mr. Gbenga/ Frank
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2016

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by falar(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks Bros

I have received my Registration Certificate.

I just met the document waiting for my arrival from Los

Your performance really exceed my expectation. I thought there could be delay in getting it done.

Thanks so much.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2016
falar:
Thanks Bros
I have received my Registration Certificate.
I just met the document waiting for my arrival from Los
Your performance really exceed my expectation. I thought there could be delay in getting it done.
Thanks so much.

Thanks for the commendations... Happy you too got your Certificate of Incorporation and other necessary documents... Hoping to get more clients here...
Call or Watsapp 07032728941 for yours... 70k within 7 working days...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Register your Limited Liability Company today for just 70k with 7 working days duration..

Call or watsapp 07032728941 Mr Gbenga/ Frank.
Requirements......
Valid ID, Email, phone number, Residential address of First and Second director and secretary...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2016

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by igbsam(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Great.....I'm glad i stumbled on this. Can you help me register a company that i don't even know what to do with it. I've got so many ideas on the table and not sure what to venture into. I'll chat you up on whatsapp for more informations.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2016
igbsam:
Great.....I'm glad i stumbled on this. Can you help me register a company that i don't even know what to do with it. I've got so many ideas on the table and not sure what to venture into. I'll chat you up on whatsapp for more informations.

thanks for your inquires... expecting your chat...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2016
STILL ON-GOING..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Got 3 job to be delivered Nextweek... Sure they will also comment here...

Meanwhile, Register your Limited Liability Company ( LLC) for just 70k with duration of 7 working days...

Call or watsapp 07032728941 ..Mr Gbenga/ Frank...

Requires documents... TWO PROPOSED COMPANY NAMES, VALID ID, RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Still ongoing... Call for yours...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2016
call for yours...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2016
on-going..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Still on... Expecting more than 8 nairalander comments here when they receive their CAC incorporation certificates and other necessary documents..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
JUST GOT pERMISSION TO UPLOAD ONE OF MY WORK BY A NAIRALANDER....... EXPECTING HIS COMMENT HERE...

EL-ROI MANOR NIGERIA LTD.

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by TRIXIA: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2016
micgray100:
JUST GOT pERMISSION TO UPLOAD ONE OF MY WORK BY A NAIRALANDER....... EXPECTING HIS COMMENT HERE...

EL-ROI MANOR NIGERIA LTD.

yeaahhhh thats mine. i'm so grateful for a great job done and i can confidently refer Engr. Gbenga. i had been monitoring his thread for a while and now i can testify to this guy's honesty, humility, jovial nature and simplicity- to trust a stranger in nigeria, online for that and no stories that touch afterwards- scanned id, signature, email and address #lobatan. in the light of this i would advice anyone interested in doing business with Engr. Gbenga to be rest assured that you are in perfect hands - i am going to be doing more buinesses with him for certain in the nearest future. tthank you very much sir.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thanks for the commendation...
TRIXIA:

yeaahhhh thats mine. i'm so grateful for a great job done and i can confidently refer Engr. Gbenga. i had been monitoring his thread for a while and now i can testify to this guy's honesty, humility, jovial nature and simplicity- to trust a stranger in nigeria, online for that and no stories that touch afterwards- scanned id, signature, email and address #lobatan. in the light of this i would advice anyone interested in doing business with Engr. Gbenga to be rest assured that you are in perfect hands - i am going to be doing more buinesses with him for certain in the nearest future. tthank you very much sir.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by princezino(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gbenga... Don't know how to say this better. But keep up the good work. I cannot but appreciate your dedication to get my coy registration out in 5 days.. And all the extra stress you went through despite the fuel issues in Abuja that probably impacted your profit margin. I also appreciated your steady communication and honesty. I will consistently refer you to others. Cheers dude.

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by shamecurls(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2016
I have worked with Micgray100 with regards to getting my company registered in 5 days and he delivered on schedule and scope. Micgray100 will always take the time to really understand your needs. He is always personable and professional to work-with and I particularly like how he treats his candidates with the respect.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
THANKS FOR ALL RECOMMENDATION... IS GOD ALL THE WAY....
shamecurls:
I have worked with Micgray100 with regards to getting my company registered in 5 days and he delivered on schedule and scope. Micgray100 will always take the time to really understand your needs. He is always personable and professional to work-with and I particularly like how he treats his candidates with the respect.

princezino:
Gbenga... Don't know how to say this better. But keep up the good work. I cannot but appreciate your dedication to get my coy registration out in 5 days.. And all the extra stress you went through despite the fuel issues in Abuja that probably impacted your profit margin. I also appreciated your steady communication and honesty. I will consistently refer you to others. Cheers dude.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Still on-going... Expecting more testimonies this week..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
on-going..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Charisplus(f): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
I want to appreciate Engr. Gbenga for the excellent work he did on the incorporation of my LLC. I just received my documents this morning as he promised last week. I highly recommend him for this service to anyone who is interested. I have just referred my colleague who has been in touch with him and started the process. Keep up the good work!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2016
HAPPY YOU GOT YOUR DOCUMENTS TOO MADAM... THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS..

Charisplus:
I want to appreciate Engr. Gbenga for the excellent work he did on the incorporation of my LLC. I just received my documents this morning as he promised last week. I highly recommend him for this service to anyone who is interested. I have just referred my colleague who has been in touch with him and started the process. Keep up the good work!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2016
EXPECTING MORE TESTIMONIES.... CALL 07032728941 FOR YOURS,,, 70K FOR 7 WORKING DAYS.. EXCLUDING DELIVERY OF 5K NOW COS OR PETROL HIKE IN PRICE.....
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
people like this give me hope Nigeria will be great again someday. He did mine within 5 working days and as I promised I appreciated him with a Bonus. I have my certificate in hand and I would like to vouch for him. You can trust him. He is reliable. Kudos my Gee.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Thanks for the bonus and commendation... I am really glad...
DonMarkuzi:
people like this give me hope Nigeria will be great again someday. He did mine within 5 working days and as I promised I appreciated him with a Bonus. I have my certificate in hand and I would like to vouch for him. You can trust him. He is reliable. Kudos my Gee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.