Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede (3000 Views)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / North’s 1st Female Editor Bilkisu Yusuf, Professor El-miskin, 715 Others Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by elbinmanny(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Bilkisu Yusuf a member of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign has been confirmed dead.
She is amongst the Nigerian victims of this year's stampede in the Holy land.

May Her Soul RIP cry

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nurry: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Allah ya jikanta da rahama cry

1 Like

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
And the girls were never brought back by the dreaded islamic terrorist, and she still died on another cause of Islam. Chai religion is a scam.
Come to Jesus to receive freedom. Jesus is no religion, Jesus is the truth and friend that is willing to accept everybody no matter your race or tribe.
R.i.p to the woman though

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP

- she may have been sponsored by the State.
- she may have been at the scene of the stampede.
- she gave all for the sake of the girls.
- she died a martyr.
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by alcmene: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
serves her right

kill by sword.....die by the sword

they ousted jonathan by propaganda and paid with her life grin

cow wey no get tail na him god dey pursue flies for it

6 Likes

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by englishmart(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
it is well. the problem is this; do they have to visit mecca before they can see their Allah?

1 Like

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Well, God knows best. Rip to the dead
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by macolino(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rip
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by HzRF(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lobatan

Maybe she was rewarded with a mecca trip after the BBOG success

Now buhari and Co are enjoying the fruit do BBOG bore

Rip
May Allah forgive u

1 Like

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by wheredemdey: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Keneking:
RIP

- she may have been sponsored by the State.
- she may have been at the scene of the stampede.
- she gave all for the sake of the girls.
- she died a martyr.

Fish head....stop using words so loosely...
You are referring to this woman as a martyr...someone that couldn't reprimand her fellow northerners from committing the genocide they are currently perpetuating in the north instead she carried placards to antagonize gej.....

You are a fish head..stop glorifying people that do not deserve it.

9 Likes

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
oh God why!
I am not happy
May her soul rest in peace and her family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by modath(f): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
it is well. the problem is this; do they have to visit mecca before they can see their Allah?

I'm a pentecostal christian who always will continue to wonder why we have many churches with different modes of serving the Lord as well.....

Let's be kind, respectful, less critical &sensitive to each other's differences.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Fash20: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
And the girls were never brought back by the dreaded islamic terrorist, and she still died on another cause of Islam. Chai religion is a scam.
Come to Jesus to receive freedom. Jesus is no religion, Jesus is the truth and friend that is willing to accept everybody no matter your race or tribe.
R.i.p to the woman though
Continue to deceive yourself die now, I'm afraid, hell fire will be your Final Destination. Respect my faith if you want me to respect yours

I'm Happy for her cus she died without sin(s) she will(Inshallah) be among the blessed on the last day. May Allah help her family to pull through this difficult period. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Orjioorji(f): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

I'm a pentecostal christian who always will continue to wonder why we have many churches with different modes of serving the Lord as well.....

Let's be kind, respectful, less critical &sensitive to each other's differences.

RIP to the dead.
you are a Pentecostal goat not only Christian, a Muslim claiming Christianity .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
alcmene:
serves her right

hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by modath(f): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Orjioorji:
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by modath(f): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Orjioorji:

I'm a YORUBA christian, who is wise enough to never stand in judgement of anyone

We are also not the type to condone evil even if they are our close family members

You will never find us rejoicing oover the death of perceived anyone cos our bitterness had tagged them as our "enemies"..

It is only the christians from your tribe that have taken the place of God & always omit the part where Jesus taught us "TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOURS AS YOURSELF"

Go have several seats on a bed of nails,iranu.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
wheredemdey:

Fish head....stop using words so loosely...
You are referring to this woman as a martyr...someone that couldn't reprimand her fellow northerners from committing the genocide they are currently perpetuating in the north instead she carried placards to antagonize gej.....

You are a fish head..stop glorifying people that do not deserve it.

I suppressed an urge to look up a new meaning of martyrdom.
So the meal is still the same?
Oh OK. Thanks
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

RIP to the dead.

"... different mode of serving the Lord ..."? The quoted clearly shows that you are not yet born again or claiming g to be what you are not. Otherwise, kindly explain what are the different modes of worship? Only religions talk about different modes of worship, for example observing time and season, facing a particular direction, performing daily rituals, etc. n summary, follow the "letters of their holy books, but the Bible says that we (Christians) are "... not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life" (2Cor3:6). In Christianity, we believe that "... where is the Spirit of God, there is liberty ..." 2Cor. 3:17. As such mode of worship is irrelevant. For as many as are led by the Spirit are the sons and daughters of God.

4 Likes

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by zurine(f): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by change49ja: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
alcmene:
serves her right

May God forgive you
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by modath(f): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Xetima:

"... different mode of serving the Lord ..."? The quoted clearly shows that you are not yet born again or claiming g to be what you are not. Otherwise, kindly explain what are the different modes of worship? Only religions talk about different modes of worship, for example observing time and season, facing a particular direction, performing daily rituals, etc. n summary, follow the "letters of their holy books, but the Bible says that we (Christians) are "... not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life" (2Cor3:6). In Christianity, we believe that "... where is the Spirit of God, there is liberty ..." 2Cor. 3:17. As such mode of worship is irrelevant. For as many as are led by the Spirit are the sons and daughters of God.

If you say i am not born again, cool.. it's your opinion.

Are you aware that Celestial church touch their head to the ground like the muslims do & don't wear shoes with their sutanah?

Cherubium & Seraphim wear shoes but would not wear into the church building.

My Church does not use DRUM SETS at all...

We are also barred from leaving our hair uncovered to church, which is NORMAL in some churches...

You do not have to believe me , but may be the fact that i am from a family(both sides) of mixed religious persuasion maybe why i don't carry religion on my head.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by 400billionman: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
CHIBOK scam..

Sorry..

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by HomoSapiien: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
alcmene:
serves her right

SMH
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Heyyyyyyyyy
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Horus(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca, Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by leonbob: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Horus:
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca, Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.

religion is total trash

1 Like

Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by Horus(m): 1:51am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede by orimsamsam(m): 3:20am On Sep 26, 2015
alcmene:
serves her right

u are heartless. U wrote this junk just becos the deceased didn't support ur political orientation. Lemme just tell u sum thing wht goes around comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos / Remember The Politician Who Went Nude Few Days Back? Checkout His Family / BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.