Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (355 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday September 25th 2015) - BEWARE OF MANIPULATORS 

1.Thank you Father for the multitude of your counsels, to me daily.

2.Thank you Father for keeping and preserving me from January till now.

3.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins.

4.Father, let every secret plot against my life and destiny be scattered in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the spirit of discernment to enable me identify people with contrary and evil intentions around me.

6.Father, let my life be too hot to handle for manipulators and satanic agents.

7.Father, fill me to the brim with the power of your Holy Spirit, so that I will not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

8.Father, let every spirit of greed and coveteousness that could make me compromise my faith and position in Christ be consumed by your fire.

9.I reject every offer from the pit of hell that is designed to destroy my testimony and make me fall from grace.

10.Father, whenever, temptation comes my way, please, make a way of escape for me, as you have promised.

11.Father, any decision that I will take that will make me incur your wrath or compromise my faith and position in Christ, please, do not allow me to take it.

12.Father, weed out sycophants in my ministry, in your church, in my work place, in government and frustrate and disgrace them.

13.Father, let the ground open up and swallow every, Korah, Dathan and Abiram, working against my ministry and your church.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by mofayodeyahoo: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
It is well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward / Biblical Marital Relationship / Wealth Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.