Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Does That Mean That All Christain And Muslim Are Guilty Of Corruption - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does That Mean That All Christain And Muslim Are Guilty Of Corruption (345 Views)

Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / The Christain And Hell / I Don't Believe In The Bible But I Believe In God Does That Make Me Less A Xiatn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does That Mean That All Christain And Muslim Are Guilty Of Corruption by skedman(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
I want the pastors and alfas to look into this and quote me wrong. The former governor of rivers state Hon Rotimi Ameachi was screened yesterday being 22nd of october 2015 and during the screening exercise he was asked to define corruption. His definition of corruption brought a lot of argument between us that every Christian and muslim are guilty of corruption. Corruption involves the improper use of gifts and favours in exchange for personal gain. The types of favours given are diverse and may include money, wealth,gifts, sexual favours , employment etc. At the church and mosque we tend to give offering and tithe in return of what and at the expense of our huge debt . Does that mean we are all guilty of corruption in nigeria
Re: Does That Mean That All Christain And Muslim Are Guilty Of Corruption by Panshow(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you give something while expecting to be given something in return, it's not gift any more, it's investment.
If you give out something with hidden strings, then it's purely corruption.
If you give tithe & offering for the sole purpose that you want God to bless you in return, then it's bribery. You ought to have given it as a form of appreciation.

(1) (Reply)

Karva Chauth Moon Rising In Uttar Pradesh Rajasthan Punjab Madhya Pradesh / Discovery: Why Do Terrorists Fight? / Aisha Buhari visits Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.