Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father (44758 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by AnonymousIP: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Real Madrid and his country's national team.

His father, José Dinis Aveiro died when the Real Madrid superstar was just 20 due to liver failure. He was an alcoholic which made Ronaldo always unhappy with him.

He dropped the picture and wrote:"Estarás sempre connosco. Parabéns, pai. Parabéns, avô." When translated to English it means "You will always be with us. Congratulations, dad. Congratulations, Grandpa. ��❤️ "

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-and-kids-celebrate-father/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZqjq7aFFbe/?hl=en

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by IamPatriotic(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
If you truly love good football, you'll love both Ronaldo and Messi.

254 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Flashh: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Eyah!

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by ladyF(f): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Jostico: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
mentor, await my time for exploitation

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by donziller(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
my man
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Fidelismaria: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
na mod create Dis thread?
don reach FP sharp sharp
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Divay22(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Space for sell sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by jtjohn(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Dandeson1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
wat bout his mother, av Neva heard of ronaldo speak bout his mother, dem dey quarrel...

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by omuo1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
If truly you love good soccer you will surely love Rinaldo and Messi

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Real Madrid and his country's national team.

His father, José Dinis Aveiro died when the Real Madrid superstar was just 20 due to liver failure. He was an alcoholic which made Ronaldo always unhappy with him.

He dropped the picture and wrote:"Estarás sempre connosco. Parabéns, pai. Parabéns, avô." When translated to English it means "You will always be with us. Congratulations, dad. Congratulations, Grandpa. ��❤️ "

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-and-kids-celebrate-father/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZqjq7aFFbe/?hl=en
[/quote]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
My everyday crush
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Yes

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol. Nigerians who abuse wizkid and davido go keep mute. Hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by mmmustapha(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ronaldo my mate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by RealZizou(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
That's my player CR7...be like say cr7 fear dat witch na so he quickly adapt
Who talk say oyinbo no dey fear juju make i slap am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by iamnicer: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
mhizesther:
My everyday crush
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dandeson1:
wat bout his mother, av Neva heard of ronaldo speak bout his mother, dem dey quarrel...
surrogate mums. He paid dem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by collinometricx: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dandeson1:

u shouldn't always type d wrong tin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by AburoBuhari: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
please Ègbón Ronaldo can you please buy this country and save us from my Ègbón Buhari

*AburoBuhari*

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Olawalesadiq(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
O boy i thank God oooo. first time for history i dy comment for front page on Nairaland. well I dedicated this space to my family for staying with me during pleasure and hard times. just passing by...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by twentyk(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Real madrid got him so cheap from me 4 80 milli....
anyway lets stop comparing this guy with messi both are not ordinary footballers....instead we shud enjoy dem both....incomparable...

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by twentyk(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:
yakubu nko...such a great...receives slap...

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Dearlord(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lovely blessed family
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Sard(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dandeson1:

This statement shows that you definitely don't follow football. Ronaldo has always been pictured with his mum, so you should have just stayed out of football talk, bro.

26 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by hamzeiy: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
My quickly enter FP
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by hamzeiy: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yay FP tins
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Itimkpataka2: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
twentyk:
Real madrid got him so cheap from me 4 80 milli....
anyway lets stop comparing this guy with messi both are not ordinary footballers....instead we shud enjoy dem both....incomparable...

Cheap wetin. Do u know how much be $/Naira then compare to now. That's how it is. You will even ask why Zidane Transfer fee from Juventus to Real Madrid, 2001) £45.6 million.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by toprealman: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:
So if I say I love Ahmed Musa and Gervinho instead and despise those two, am I a ludo player?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Mahmudk2: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Idiot, mumu, na d only tin wey u know how to read here b dat? Oranu, God of osun, oyo, sango, ota fire curse on evry idiot dat knows notin apart mediocre.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olufunke Ogunsuyi Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History / Elderson Echiejile Marries Oghenevwemo Ziregbe (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.