Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Modelling In Nigeria. How? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Modelling In Nigeria. How? (3357 Views)

Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? / Nigeria: 'how Our Technology Will Reduce Unemployment Rate' / Central Bank Of Nigeria - How Was The Test? Result Will Be Out When? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modelling In Nigeria. How? by Angeee: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2006
Where and how can I get a modelling job? I want to be doing modelling for the main time since this umemployment thing is not helping matters at all. Since I have the natural endowments, I decide to give it a tot. I wld really appreciate any in given. My preference is angencies that do billboards and other types of modelling. Thank u all for the lurv and oneness. Angeee
Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by cindyhilt: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2009
how do i become a model?mostly on bill boards.

Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by Mevill(m): 12:04am On Oct 03, 2009
Hmmm, if that is really you cindy hilt, you are something! Guess you have a swagger too! But I really would advise you: modeling in Nigeria would take a lot from you before you even get to see the platform(hope you know what I mean). I've been there myself twice, though the pay package was the BOMB, no one had to tell me to take a walk! But if you really don't care, I wish you well. Afterall, there exists some very very few modelling agencies that practice honesty. Goodluck. Do the dew! cool
Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by nandamsel(f): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2010
how do i get a modelling job,on billboards,magazines and more

Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by nandamsel(f): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2010
any modelling vacancies

Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by Guncha(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ladies i could hook u up with modela agency, Hola if interested
Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by ifyalways(f): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2012
Mr new world, you are so fake it can be smelt ten miles away.

@OP, modelling is NOT as easy as you think. Its a career on its own and definitely not for people without a passion for it. It takes time, lots of dedication and hard work to break into the industry and get your first job.
You are pretty but just below average in the "modelling world".

Look for a renowned modelling agency and register. Be careful of time wasters.

Btw, I'm assuming that you are real yourself. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Management Centre,are They Real / Urgent Vacancies at Jumia! / Workforce Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.