Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Second To None - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Second To None (2172 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second To None by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2015

A fast and furious fanfiction.
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
hayzey(m), realbizz(f), prisomic(f), TundeTunapa(m), mhizISZY(f), Sheenor, Chestar5(f), codedbaby(f), Okinjay(m), collinshrf, Josheluroma2014, cedaraustine(m), replete(m), CYFER(m)
per(m), chidhey, Doublez000(m), mavelo, socially4fun, Olasultan(m), MusaAbdulgafar(m), Tegha07(m), realbizz(f), Mirray(m), papuchudo, prisomic(f), Kakabliss(f), Afz9095(m), bdchange,, roniex2(f), massive1019(m), collinshrf, m003(m), Oyinprince, Larrysun, KMJ et all.
Make Ina come comment.

Re: Second To None by Afz9095(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2015
NeoVictory:
hayzey(m), realbizz(f), prisomic(f), TundeTunapa(m), mhizISZY(f), Sheenor, Chestar5(f), codedbaby(f), Okinjay(m), collinshrf, Josheluroma2014, cedaraustine(m), replete(m), CYFER(m)
per(m), chidhey, Doublez000(m), mavelo, socially4fun, Olasultan(m), MusaAbdulgafar(m), Tegha07(m), realbizz(f), Mirray(m), papuchudo, prisomic(f), Kakabliss(f), Afz9095(m), bdchange,, roniex2(f), massive1019(m), collinshrf, m003(m), Oyinprince, Larrysun, KMJ et all.
Make Ina come comment.
where is my VIP chair? I dey follow
Re: Second To None by Oyinprince(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2015
NeoVictory:
Make Ina come comment.
Bookmarked
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2015
VIP chair for Afz9095

Re: Second To None by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Oyinprince:
Bookmarked
cheesy
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
More comments please. A beastly update is on the way.

Re: Second To None by Afz9095(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
NeoVictory:
VIP chair for Afz9095
Tanx man...serve me popcorn wit alomo bitter
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Afz9095:
Tanx man...serve me popcorn wit alomo bitter

Cheers. Popcorn is on the way, take dis one take hold ground.

Re: Second To None by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
THE PROMISE

I was just home from being chased to Haiti by the Bullit, some O’Conner idiot.

I spent a few years abroad before coming home. I learnt that O’Conner had been fired, something about letting some wanted street racer go. Interesting. Anyway, I came home, a safe house I knew the police didn’t know about, and turned on a light.it was exactly the way I had left it. my phone was sitting on the bench. I hadn’t taken it because I didn’t want anyone to know where I was.

I grabbed it and turned it on. I had a few missed calls and texts. I read them. They were condolences and apologies. I was confused. Until I got to the last text. It was from and unknown number. I opened it and read it. I felt my blood run cold. no. No way this was happening. I dropped the phone, ran out the door and was in the car within ten seconds. I started her up, not in a mood to savour the engine singing like I usually do. instead, I threw her into reverse, flew back out of the drive way and onto the road. I slammed my foot down on the accelerator and my baby ripped down the street, smoke trailing behind me.

I turned sharp corner after sharp corner, fishtailed onto the freeway and tore down it.

I turned a five-minute cruise into a two-minute hoon. I pulled on to a side road and wove down the suburb. I screamed around a corner, and another. I raced through the streets until I found the right house. I had been here only a few times, when Jess wanted to talk to me about something. I braked and yanked on the wheel, the angry screech of the tires and brakes sharp against the quiet of the street.

The front lawn of my destination was covered with cars, all custom, all the highest of tech, specially for street racing and other illegal crap. I slid to a stop along the curb. I killed the engine and got out of my car, slamming the door with so much force that I would have been scared of breaking something, if I wasn’t pissed as Bleep. I stomped around the cars and across the lawn.

“TORETTO!” I scream “GET YOUR FUCKING ARSE OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!” I heard footsteps.

“Jax-”

“NO! NO, YOU DON’T GET TO CALL ME THAT!” I got right in his face, well, as much as I can, being a good half a head shorter than him.

“YOU LOST THAT RIGHT THE MOMENT HE DIED!”

“Phoenix, calm down-”

“CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN? MY COUSIN, THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT, IS DEAD AND YOU’RE ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN?”

“Phoenix, just let me explain. Jessie, he got into trouble, and ran before any of us could help him. When he came back, there was a drive-by shooting and he was shot.”

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. I saw movement behind Toretto. My eyes flickered towards it. I saw a bunch of guys and a chick. His team. Half of them looked like they’d seen the hand of god, instead of the infamous Dominic Toretto, their team leader, letting a woman yell at him. The other half looked as if they’d kill me if I so much as looked Toretto wrong. Toretto turned to look at them and back at me. I twitched, curious to see what his team would do.

They reached for their guns. Great, shoot your boss in the back or shoot me. Genius. Toretto turned back quickly to them and held his hand out, indicating for them to stand down. They stepped back, keeping their eyes trained on me. Toretto turned back to face me. just as he did, I clenched my hand in a fist and punched him, catching him on the cheek and nose.

I think I heard a break. Toretto held his face in cupped hands, a thin trail of crimson blood ran over his lips and down his chin.

“DOM!” The woman ran started to run forward. I shot her a look. She faltered but kept going.

One of the men, a tall ,vaguely familiar Caucasian with sandy brown hair grabbed at her, winding his arms around her waist, stopping her from getting involved. I got an inch away from Toretto’s face and whispered in a deadly low voice.

“If you ever talk to me again, you’ll be eating your balls, if you so much as look at me, you’ll be singing in the Sunday choir, got it?” he nodded. I turned on my heels and marched towards my car. That’s when I heard it.

Mutterings.

“Is that the Black Beauty?”

“No way, she don’t look the type.”

“Dude, she just threatened Dom, and he did nothing.”

“I dunno.” I smirked at this. But then the next thing flipped me.

“Hey, girly! Does your boyfriend know you’ve nicked his car? He won’t be to impressed if you wrap it around a tree.”

I froze dead. My blood boiled, I could feel the anger rising in me. if this had been a cartoon, my face would be bright red, steam would be billowing out of my ears and there would be a nuclear cloud above my head. I slowly turned around.

“Repeat that.” I snarled “Say that to my face. I dare you.”

“Guys-”

“Why do you assume that the car belongs to my boyfriend?” I snapped at the guy who had spoken.

“Because there is no way a girl like you could handle a monster like that.”

“What, you don’t think I can drive it? You don’t think that I can handle a car I have driven all my life? A car I customised myself, with my cousin?”

“Who the hell are you?”

“Phoenix Bella Jackson. Much better known as the infamous Black Beauty.” I snapped my head at the new voice. It was the guy with sandy hair who had stopped the chick from getting in the way.

“There is no way she is-”

“Trust me, it’s her.”

“How do you know me?” I intervened.

“I missed you when you left. I never got to pick up your trail, because by the time you reared your head, I was already running.” I blinked at him. Oh, now this was interesting.

“Ah, so you’re Brian O’Conner. You didn’t join me in Haiti.”

“So that’s where you went.” I smirked and nodded.

“O’Conner, you know the Black Beauty?” the idiot from earlier asked.

“Yeah, she’s standing right in front of you.”
“You serious?”

“Well considering I chased her to, apparently, Haiti.”

“Okay, on another topic, who’s dead?” the woman changed the subject.

“Tell ‘em, Toretto.” I growled.

“Mia, Guys, This is Jaxx. Jessie’s cousin.”
Re: Second To None by Sheenor: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sign in.....
Re: Second To None by Afz9095(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
It doesn't matter whether it's ur 1st or last, dere will surely be lots of criticism,wot matter is hw u take it. With hw u started,u will be a gud writer. Stay focus nd u will neva go wrong
Re: Second To None by dammygoody(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Following....
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
THE REACTION

“Holy shit!”

“Wait… Jessie’s cousin?”

“Fucking hell.”

“Well… crap!”

“What the hell?”

That was the generic murmuring going through the team after that little bombshell. And then they simmered down to;

“She’s kinda hot.”

“Damn, look at those… legs.”

“Hello sexy.”

I rolled my eyes at each and every one of these comments.

“So, now that introductions are out of the way, I’m out of here” I turned to leave.

“Hang on. Jessie was family. That makes you family. And you don’t turn you back on family, even if they do.”

I turned to Toretto “You’re right, you don't abandon family. But you’re not my family.” I spat “Now, if you don't mind, this is where I take my leave. You know how it is. Places to be, races to win.”

I smiled sweetly and spun around back to my car and climbed in. I started the engine, not missing the looks of awe and jealousy I was getting the moment they heard the lion under the bonnet roar. I smirked and manoeuvred out of the space I had parked in and onto the road. I revved the engine and let the brakes squeal.

I rolled the window down and gave a peace sign before dropping my foot, letting the receding sound of the engine be the last they heard of me.

Money's the motivation,
Money's the conversation,
You on vacation, we getting paid so.

I never fear death or dying,
Woah! Woah!
I only fear never trying,
Woah! Woah!
I am whatever I am,

Only God can judge me now...
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
I got banned yesterday
Re: Second To None by Afz9095(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
NeoVictory:
I got banned yesterday
sori 4 dat. U ban 4 posting image i guess
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Afz9095:
sori 4 dat. U ban 4 posting image i guess

Celebrating 200 views. Thank you all for the support. I might start another story soon. What do you guys think.
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Losing interest in this story with the lack of poll
Re: Second To None by Oyinprince(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
NeoVictory:
Losing interest in this story with the lack of poll
Continue to make your posts
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oyinprince:
Continue to make your posts

This story should rest for now

NEO
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
THE DRAG

Been through the wringer a couple times
I came out callous and cruel
And my two friends know this very well
Because they went through it too

The three of us were initiates
We had to learn how to deal
And when we spotted a second chance
We had to learn how to steal

Hollowed out and filled up with hate
All we want is you to give us a break

We're driving fast in my car
We've got our riot gear on but we just want to have fun
No we're not looking for violence, no oh oh oh
Tonight we want to have fun

Paramore echoed through my garage, bouncing off the concrete walls. I was lying on a creeper, under the Black Beauty, which was jacked off the ground. I had a wrench in my hand, tightening the fuel line, singing along to the song. Just as the song finished, I finished up with my baby girl. I wiped my hands on an old tea towel, greasy black streaks and smudges standing out on the dirty white cloth, lowered the car and backed her into her space, covering her back up.

I looked around at the Chevy Nova I had just bought. It was a bit rusty, could definitely use a good panel beater, but with a bit of cleaning, tuning and tricking-out, it would be a prize winner. I jacked her up and rolled under on the creeper board. The under carriage was in alright condition.

I was adjusting the wheel alignment on the Nova when I heard a clunk echo around the garage. I frowned and rolled out from under the car, sat up and looked around. There was no difference. Everything was where I left it, well, except for the ratchet that had fallen off one of my many tool chests and hit the floor, obviously the cause of the racket. I groaned, stood up and picked it up, putting it back on the chest, before picking up my corona and taking a mouthful, letting it wet my dry, rough throat. I set it down and went over to the open bonnet to check the leads to the Hemi I had just installed a few hours earlier.

I was leaning over it, tightening a plug right up the back, my bare arm up against the cold metals.

“Nice ass.” I jumped, hitting my head on the bonnet, and spun around, my hands on the edge of the bumper, supporting me as I leant back in surprise. But then I saw who it was and I smiled and relaxed, wiping my hands on my faded black jeans.

“Hey, Tej. What can I do for you?” I asked the race organiser.

“I got a race tonight, you in?”

“Depends, what’s the buy-in?”

“$3, 000.” I whistled lowly at the price.

“Pinks on offer?”

“Nope.”

“do you know who’s racing?”

“Nope, haven’t sent the message yet, I figured that you’d appreciate first notice.”

“Aww, thanks, that’s sweet of you. Yeah, I’ll be there. Time and Place?”

“The usual.” I nodded.

“See ya there. i'll be showing off my new ride.” I said, smirking.

“Oh?”

“This baby.” I indicated the Chevy with a sharp jerk of my head.

“She looks…”

“I’ll have her painted by tonight, trust me.” Tej threw his hands up in surrender. I chuckled and shook my head, going back to the Nova.

“Is this a corona?”

“Paws off.” I warned. Too late. I heard a clink of glass on metal. I laughed quietly as Tej walked off.

I sighed as I looked around the familiar scene; women strutting around in their underwear, trying to cling onto the elbows of the best of the best in our world, toned guys with no shirts, showing off their abs, and I will admit, I am somewhat guilty of taking second glances at some of them, the air was thick with music, reverberating through my body and the car, lights, flashing in my eyes and engines revving, testosterone fuelled men and boys trying to out do each other. It was so pathetic that I had to laugh. I tried to make my way through the crowd, revving the Hemi engine, scaring off those stupid enough to let me get close enough.

I finally found Tej. He was near the start line, Suki parked just behind him. I stopped just a little way away. I got out and walked over to them.

“What’s the line up?” both of them jumped slightly at my sudden question.

“Hey, gurly, what’s up?” Suki asked as we pulled each other into a hug.

“Hey! Hey. Hey.” Tej attempted to calm everything down. I sighed.

“Bruh, tell me, do you know who exactly you’ve smart-mouthed tonight?”

“Yeah, a cocky ass who thinks he runs the joint, and two girls in a man’s world.” The crowd ‘oooh’ed again. I laughed and turned to face O’Conner and Suki.

“Funny. Suki, Brian, what do you think? Funny, right?” Suki looked confused, but I think O’Conner had an inkling where this was going. I rounded back to the dickwad. “Man, I asked you if you knew whose nerves you were getting on tonight, not to describe yourself.”

I heard a few stifled laughs, three I could identify, Tej, Suki and O’Conner.

“How about I make it easy for you and give you a running report, yeah? Okay, you got the Bullitt, who has an interesting past, Tej, the man who runs the races, Suki, who could kick you ass in anyway you care to mention and myself, who, and I’m not revving my own engine here, has gone toe to toe with Dominic Toretto, you heard of him? Yeah, I faced him down and won. O’Conner can attest to that.” I whispered, just loud enough for O’Conner and Suki to hear me.

“Did I miss anyone?” I tuned to face them.

“Black Beauty.” O’Conner supplied.

“Of course, thank you.” I looked back at the racer.

“You’ve also pissed Black Beauty off.” I saw him go deathly pale.

“What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“How can I have pissed Black Beauty off when I’ve never spoken to the man?” I sighed and looked back to O’Conner.

“Why do they always assume Black Beauty is a guy?” He just shrugged.

“Oh well.” I did the same before turning to Tej. “All yours, man.”

“Thanks, Nix.” I nodded. “So, money?”

“Okay. Thirty-five large.”

“Three cinco.”

“Thirty-five large, huh?”

“Either that or you can go home, brah.”

“Or he could stay and see how real street racers handle their rides.” I added, smiling sweetly. He glared at me. Suki setting up computer systems in her car for me, Tej went over to talk to her. He so had the hots for her. O’Conner came to stand beside me.

“Thanks for the assist back there, Phoenix. I really appreciate it.” I glanced at him.

“No prob. I was waiting for an excuse to get in his face all night. He was nothing compared to Toretto.”

“You really don’t like Dom, do you?” I shrugged.

“Look, not that I’m not grateful for it, but why did you back me up? Other that getting back at him? I was under the impression that you don’t like me.” I smiled.

“I don’t like you, I just like you better then the other guy.” O’Conner laughed “I gotta admit, we don’t make a bad team.”

“No, no we don’t, do we. You racing tonight?”

“Yeah, Suki’s leant me her ride and she’s getting stuck into my gift to her.” O’Conner gave me a funny look.

“And that is…?”

“A Chevy Nova.”

“Suki likes her imports, though.”

“Oh, the car’s mine, the blank canvas it represents is hers.”

“Ah, you’re letting her do visuals.”

“Yep. Race is starting, we’d better line up.” I muttered.

“Yeah.”

We were on the line, I was next to the asshole, the other racer was between him and O’Conner.

I looked through the rolled down windows of the other two cars at him and smirked. The scantily dressed girl in front of the cars raised her arms. The four of us revved our engines. I heard Tej yell something at the people behind us, I couldn’t understand it, but I made out… barbeque? Is he making plans for a party afterwards? I didn’t have time to wonder, because right now, the race was about to start.

The racer chaser pointed to my car, I revved the engine, letting the roar do the talking. The car next to me revved as I went quiet, then the next cat, then the next. The girl dropped her arms, signalling the start of the race, a silent starters gun.

I put my foot down.

Four cars lunged off the line, in a more-or-less straight line, Fuckwit pulled in front of me, O’Conner slipped into second, while I stayed at the back of the pack. I pulled side by side with the idiot, O’Conner and the wimp came level as we turned the first corner, the wimp coming just a head, I inched in front of the Spanish jackass, slipping into third as we exited the corner.

I was all over the place, trying to find a hole to slip past O’Conner, but he was doing the same to the wimp, who was in first.

“Bleep” I muttered as the Spaniard managed to overtake me. I took another corner and got right up on his tail.

“Move, bitch!” I know, subliminal messaging doesn’t work like that, but you know… We came up to the next corner, I took it close to the line, but still not managing to overtake. I stayed behind for what seemed forever.

“Bend over, boy” I shifted and came up right behind the Spaniard, hitting his rear bumper. He sped up, swinging wildly to the sides, I compensated on the other side.

I had to make my move, and soon, it was coming up quickly to the last turn.

The race leaders rounded it, the gold car taking it way too wide, letting O’Conner go close to the edge. I shifted again, speeding up.

I sped past him. I looked back and could just make out a rather pissed look.

“Yes!” I celebrated. I flew around the last corner, catching on O’Conner and his competition. I could feel the Spaniard hot on my tail. Bullitt over took the golden car. A moment later, blue flame spouted out of it’s exhaust. NOS.

Too early.

He overtook O’Conner. I could make out the bridge in the distance. It started to lift. OH Bleep! Tej, you are one crazy sonofabitch! I saw the guy in front hit the NOS, obviously panicking. The bridge was fast approaching. Bullitt hit the NOS just before the start of the bridge, the silver skyline literally flying over the gold car. NOS was starting to sound like a good idea.

I pressed my own buttons and couldn’t stop the ‘woohoo’ that came from my lips as the car sped up. I rode up the bridge and sailed over the gap. I didn’t see Idiota jump. He CHICKENED OUT!

“Shit!” I cried as Suki’s car hit the bitumen. I heard something hard hit the undercarriage of the car. There goes the bumper. Suki’s going to have a fit.

I could see the finish line.

I careened down the street and across the line. I stepped on the brake and power slid to a stop, next to a silver and blue Nissan Skyline. I cut the engine and climbed out of the car, handing the keys to Suki.

“Here, girl. Sorry about the car.”

“Yeah, I’ll take her by Tej’s later.” Suki smiled, taking the keys.

“Yeah, I’m sure you’ll head by Tej’s place.” I smirked. She just scowled at me and rolled her eyes, shoving me in the back. I stumbled forwards and laughed, walking over to O’Conner and Tej, who was handing over the cash. O’Conner handed back some. Tej held it up for others to see.

“Right. Y'all see this? Everybody take a real good look. This what you call mutual respect.”

“Trust me, Bruh, you’ll be getting something to night.” I said right behind him, making him jump. I grinned, I think he went a bit red. He handed me my winnings. I shook my head.

“Give it to Suki, she’ll probably use it to pay for the body work” “A'ight, let's clear out.” Tej shooed everyone away.

“Anybody down for another race?” I chuckled.

“Nice driving out there, Phoenix.” I looked at O’Conner.

“Yeah, it wasn’t my best race.”

“Well, everyone has off days.”

“It’s just been so long since I raced in Suki’s car. It’s either muscle or my eclipse.”

“I didn’t know you drove classics, I thought you were an imports girl.”

“bit of both.” O’Conner nodded.

“Nix!” I turned to look at Suki.

“Yo?” I responded.

“I’mma have one of the girls take the Nova back to Tej’s so I can work on it, so I’ll give you a lift home, yeah?”

“Cool.” I turned back to O’Conner, who saw grinning. Curious, I followed his gaze, and saw Suki and Tej talking by her car. Suki was so flirting.

“I can just hear the wedding bells now.” I snickered. I heard Bullitt next to me, laughing quietly.

“So, what happened to the forth racer?”

“Oh, uh, I think he hit a pepsi sign after he landed.” I bit back a snicker.

“I guess I’ll see you around, then, Phoenix.”

“Yeah, see you around.” And O’Conner walked off to do something. I saw my Nova drive off and sighed. That’s when I heard the
sirens.

“CRAP!” and I don’t have a ride, Suki’ll have already gone. We were tight, but if it came to getting caught, and getting out, both of us would rather get out, we didn’t hold that against each other, sure we would be pissed, but that’s the way of our world.

Everyone scattered, most people on foot.

I followed them, but soon they were thinning out. I had to find a safe place. I heard an engine coming up behind me. it was a racer, cop’s didn’t have that sort of engine.

“Phoenix, need a ride?” I looked over to see O’Conner next to me. I nodded and the front passenger door opened. I climbed in and O’Conner sped off, his skyline working hard. I could here the sirens scream, see the lights reflecting, it was quite disorientated. O’Conner was going all out, but the cops were still on our tail.

One came at us.

O’Conner veered out of the way, spinning it out. There was still one on our ass. O’Conner took two consecutive corners, driving the cop car behind us to drive into a parked car. He was forced to sit there while street racers streamed out behind us. O’Conner laughed gleefully.

“You’ve been running with Toretto too long.” I chuckled.

“Nah, I haven’t seen him in years.” I was surprised.

“What happened?”

“Well, I let him get away with my car, and his team doesn’t exactly like me.”

We were on an abandoned stretch of road. Except for that cop. He had a PRG-looking thing aimed at us. I glanced at O’Conner, horror written on his face. As we passed the pig, he fired at us, hitting the rear panel of the car.

“Shit! Shit shit shithitshitshitshitshitshit.”

O’Conner started muttering Sparks fired out of everywhere, the electrical components of the car were fried, even the brakes were failing, that became evident when the car kept going and hit a post, crumpling the bonnet and front bumper in.

“DAMN!” O’Conner hit the steering wheel.

“Bleep!” I yelled. “You owe me, O’Conner!”

Soon, we were surrounded by pigs.

“Lemme see your hands! Put ‘em up!” both of us put our hands up, I played off as bored, while O’Conner just had the air of ‘here we go again”, and bored.

“yeah, this is it, we got him.” O’Conner glared at the guy who was obviously in charge.

“Heyhey, lookee what we've got here!” one of them looked at me, realisation growing in his eyes as he worked out who I am. I sent him a fake-cheerful smile.
Re: Second To None by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Story ended...due to lack of poll

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing Exposed! _ / B.M. Dzukogi, Prof. Remi Raji, Richard Ali And ANA Nig. Plc - Names Behind NGSG’ / Ewí Ìfé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.