Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra (1295 Views)

Nigeria Orbra Mobile Set To Launch Orbra Eve 2 To Challenge Tecno Phantom 5 / 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra / Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra by AndroidCare(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Orbra – a Smartphone manufacturing company in Nigeria has resently unveiled thre different high end Android smartphones to be launched on the first day of October which is the Nigeria Independence day.

The three smartphone each have similar features with several high end devices like Samsung galaxy and the rest of them.

complete info

1 Share

Re: Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra by Whizpeter(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
High-end nko... If its above 30k then its only their family members and employees that would use it...

7 Likes

Re: Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra by teewhydope(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Whizpeter:
High-end nko... If its above 30k then its only their family members and employees that would use it...

You are one of the problems of d society...if you dont buy others will buy

1 Like

Re: Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra by sats: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
orbra avalanche

45k for 1gb ram, 8gb internal memory, 4.7" screen when huawei honor 3c dey there, lenovo k3 note dey there

God forbid
if that phone model sell, call me bastard

6 Likes

Re: Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra by Whizpeter(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
sats:
orbra avalanche

45k for 1gb ram, 8gb internal memory, 4.7" screen when huawei honor 3c dey there, lenovo k3 note dey there

God forbid
if that phone model sell, call me bastard

E tire me ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra by mychelyte(m): 1:44am On Sep 26, 2015
teewhydope:

You are one of the problems of d society...if you dont buy others will buy
U be idi.ot!
Person dey tell u fact and u dey talk rubbish;
If u don collect ur salary go buy am,if u no regret call me bastard.
Re: Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra by teewhydope(m): 2:13am On Sep 26, 2015
mychelyte:

U be idi.ot!
Person dey tell u fact and u dey talk rubbish;
If u don collect ur salary go buy am,if u no regret call me bastard.

Whatever...dunno why u sound pained tho!
Re: Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra by Mystiq25(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2015
"The Avalanche is a 4.7 – inch Smartphone that comes with a 13 megapixel rear camera and LED flash.
It supports Dual SIM, Dual standby device. There is 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage and external memory support up to 128GB. And is packed with a 16GB SD card inside.
Battery is rated at 2500mAh.
The Avalanche costs N45,000.00" Chai this is the most stupid price tag I have seen! 45k for this poo? Haba even innjoo halo of 14k is better than this.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Itel 1503 Is Malfunctioning. Engineers Please Help Me Out / My Tecno Camon C8 Was Stolen / What Kind Of Gunphone Pack Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.