Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 (2109 Views)

Nigeria Orbra Mobile Set To Launch Orbra Eve 2 To Challenge Tecno Phantom 5 / 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra / Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by jideprof: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tecno Phantom 5 and Orbra Eve 2 are two giant smartphones with almost similar specs. Both smartphone features almost similar components because of the fact that they built with MediaTek's MTK6753 chipset.

Talking about the MediaTek's 6753 chipset, it's a 64Bit octa-core unit that features integrated WorldMode 4G LTE and CDMA2000® 3G for global high-speed mobile network compatibility. The chipset also supports 1080p Full HD displays, along with Full HD video recording and playback. So any smartphone that is built on such chipset should feature same functionality.

In this article, I would briefly detail you guys on the compared specs between the Tecno Phantom 5 and Orbra Eve 2 smartphones.

Design and Platform
Both smartphone features a 5.5 inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 16M colors. The Orbra Eve 2 comes with corning Gorilla Glass 2 for screen protection as the Phantom 5 comes with Glass 3. The Orbra Eve 2 seems to have more dimension (155.2 x 76.6 x 9.2 mm) compared to the Tecno Phantom 5 smartphone (151 x 75.8 x 6.8 mm).

The Tecno Phantom 5 and Orbra Eve 2 both runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop from the box, and they support OTA updates, that is, they'll receive the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update soonest.

Camera Specs
The Tecno Phantom 5 is integrated with about 13MP rear camera unit just as the Orbra Eve 2, and it comes with an 8MP front shooter which results to clear selfie images and pretty cool for video calls, but the Orbra Eve 2 comes with a 5MP front snapper, though its great, but not as great as that of the Tecno Phantom 5. However, their camera features similar functionality like, phase detection, auto focus, LED flash and more...

Processor, Memory and Battery
Just as I tipped in previously, both smartphone is powered by MediaTek's MTK6753 chipset with 64bit Octa-core processor. The processor clock speed of the Tecno Phantom 5 is about 1.5GHz while that of Orbra Eve 2 is about 2.0GHz, a difference of 0.5GHz, which can probably get to enhance the smartphone with more processing speed level.

Both smartphone is also coupled with a 3GB RAM component and 16GB internal storage for the Orbra Eve 2 while the Tecno phantom 5 comes with a 32GB built-in memory.

The Orbra Eve 2 comes with a long lasting battery, that is, a 4165 mAh battery capacity, while that of Tecno's Phantom 5 is about 3000 mAh battery capacity.

Pricing
The pricing of Orbra Eve 2 is tagged at #58,500, while that of Tecno Phantom 5 goes for #69,900, which approximates #70,000.

Final Verdict
Which is better? Which is Affordable? Which is recommended? These might be the questions you seek answers for, but I can only tell that you can get your result from the compared specs above.

Every smartphone users should know their reasons for smartphone purchase, nobody jumps to purchase a smartphone for no reason. So if you're the gaming or multitasking type, I would definitely recommend the Orbar Eve 2 for you. But why? This is because it has more CPU performance alongside with a better battery capacity. While the Tecno phantom 5 is highly recommended for social media lovers, you know what I mean. Just take a glance at their compared camera specs above, and you'll see my reasons.

Conclusively, when you talk about pricing, that's where the discussion resides. Because pricing in regards to their specs is important. In other words, I can recommend the Orbra Eve 2, due to it's more affordable compared to the Tecno Phantom 5. So I hope this answers the question that states, “Where does the Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared to Orbra Eve 2?”

[url=http://www.guruswizard.com/2015/09/tecno-phantom-5-vs-orbra-eve-2.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+guruswizard%2FZtXY+%28GurusWizard+Tech%29]source[/url]
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by Whizpeter(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
I would go for the tecno... Why? Cos its a more popular brand, has support from developers compared to the new brand, Engineers are already conversant with the phone and the parts and accessories are readily available and affordable! Don't blame me cos that's my opinion..!

1 Like

Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by luvlyoracle(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Thats elephone p8000 customized with another name.
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by killzone(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Una never tire of phantom 5
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
I couldnt help but laugh when the OP wrote it'll be updated to Android 6.0? #EPIC grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by invisibility: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gionee M5 beat them all !!!!!!!!!!

And yet at the most affordable price of 43k....

Don't get fooled by higher prices.
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by jideprof: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Godvilla:
I couldnt help but laugh when the OP wrote it'll be updated to Android 6.0? #EPIC grin

I doubt that also but anything is possible bro!

BTW, I didn't compose it o... Just shared from a blog.
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by benega: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
God forbid I refuse to be bitten by cobra
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by jideprof: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
benega:
God forbid I refuse to be bitten by cobra

It's Orbra NOT Cobra...

BTW, there's nothing like 'bite' in the write up!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by Chimezie250(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2015
luvlyoracle:
Thats elephone p8000 customized with another name.
exactly elephone p8000
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Godvilla:
thats how they lie and lure people into buyin useless phones,silly things
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by ericuzor(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
invisibility:

Gionee M5 beat them all !!!!!!!!!!

And yet at the most affordable price of 43k....

Don't get fooled by higher prices.

are u using the gionee m5?,if u are can u educate us more on it.
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
TeamCobra #9jaMade
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by henry007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
jideprof:
Tecno Phantom 5 and Orbra Eve 2 are two giant smartphones with almost similar specs. Both smartphone features almost similar components because of the fact that they built with MediaTek's MTK6753 chipset.

Talking about the MediaTek's 6753 chipset, it's a 64Bit octa-core unit that features integrated WorldMode 4G LTE and CDMA2000® 3G for global high-speed mobile network compatibility. The chipset also supports 1080p Full HD displays, along with Full HD video recording and playback. So any smartphone that is built on such chipset should feature same functionality.

In this article, I would briefly detail you guys on the compared specs between the Tecno Phantom 5 and Orbra Eve 2 smartphones.

Design and Platform
Both smartphone features a 5.5 inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 16M colors. The Orbra Eve 2 comes with corning Gorilla Glass 2 for screen protection as the Phantom 5 comes with Glass 3. The Orbra Eve 2 seems to have more dimension (155.2 x 76.6 x 9.2 mm) compared to the Tecno Phantom 5 smartphone (151 x 75.8 x 6.8 mm).

The Tecno Phantom 5 and Orbra Eve 2 both runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop from the box, and they support OTA updates, that is, they'll receive the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update soonest.

Camera Specs
The Tecno Phantom 5 is integrated with about 13MP rear camera unit just as the Orbra Eve 2, and it comes with an 8MP front shooter which results to clear selfie images and pretty cool for video calls, but the Orbra Eve 2 comes with a 5MP front snapper, though its great, but not as great as that of the Tecno Phantom 5. However, their camera features similar functionality like, phase detection, auto focus, LED flash and more...

Processor, Memory and Battery
Just as I tipped in previously, both smartphone is powered by MediaTek's MTK6753 chipset with 64bit Octa-core processor. The processor clock speed of the Tecno Phantom 5 is about 1.5GHz while that of Orbra Eve 2 is about 2.0GHz, a difference of 0.5GHz, which can probably get to enhance the smartphone with more processing speed level.

Both smartphone is also coupled with a 3GB RAM component and 16GB internal storage for the Orbra Eve 2 while the Tecno phantom 5 comes with a 32GB built-in memory.

The Orbra Eve 2 comes with a long lasting battery, that is, a 4165 mAh battery capacity, while that of Tecno's Phantom 5 is about 3000 mAh battery capacity.

Pricing
The pricing of Orbra Eve 2 is tagged at #58,500, while that of Tecno Phantom 5 goes for #69,900, which approximates #70,000.

Final Verdict
Which is better? Which is Affordable? Which is recommended? These might be the questions you seek answers for, but I can only tell that you can get your result from the compared specs above.

Every smartphone users should know their reasons for smartphone purchase, nobody jumps to purchase a smartphone for no reason. So if you're the gaming or multitasking type, I would definitely recommend the Orbar Eve 2 for you. But why? This is because it has more CPU performance alongside with a better battery capacity. While the Tecno phantom 5 is highly recommended for social media lovers, you know what I mean. Just take a glance at their compared camera specs above, and you'll see my reasons.

Conclusively, when you talk about pricing, that's where the discussion resides. Because pricing in regards to their specs is important. In other words, I can recommend the Orbra Eve 2, due to it's more affordable compared to the Tecno Phantom 5. So I hope this answers the question that states, “Where does the Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared to Orbra Eve 2?”

[url=http://www.guruswizard.com/2015/09/tecno-phantom-5-vs-orbra-eve-2.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+guruswizard%2FZtXY+%28GurusWizard+Tech%29]source[/url]

Can't buy Orbra for half the price of the TECNO because you get what you pay for mehn
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by BenKafor(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
WHat is Orbra ?
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by BenKafor(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
If you buy the Orbra and it gets bad will there be parts here inn Nigeria
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by BenKafor(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
I will go for the Tecno because I have actually seen it
Re: Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 by Mrguru(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
BenKafor:
If you buy the Orbra and it gets bad will there be parts here inn Nigeria

Orbra is a nigeria product... So all spare parts are easily recovered, compared to Tecno cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Blackberry Subscription Codes - 2015 Updated / Infinix Hot 2 Is Not Power On Again / Infinix Note 2 Upgrade To Android OS Version 6.0 (marshmallow}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.