Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) (44144 Views)

Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Governor El-Rufai Sitting On The Floor At A Town Hall Meeting...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) by malbro(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
This black cloth again...
Re: President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who are you?
TonyeBarcanista:
He looks confused!

Honest opinion
Re: President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) by Angel196(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
sdindan:

As long as you iriots didn't commit suicide during Jonathan's regime
Me of all people wil not.
I endured everything here so u Nincompoops should bear it while it last
You know, the funny thing is that we were among the people who voted for the dumb Jonathan in 2011. But when he decided to destroy our beautiful and great country, he became incompitent. Removal of fuel subsidy was one of the first things he did to nigeria but now i ask, what was it he did with the subsidy money he removed? Give me the positive developments (except the so called economic bloom) Jonathan made through out his own regime? In short you that claim he was good, what did you benefit from his regime? But the one you hate came, electricity is already better, bags of cement are cheaper and you sit there criticising him for all his efforts because u are blinded be hate and resentment. He is here to stay and change is his middle name! Haters are laible to die young.
Sai Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) by davidmonye(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2015
Helo beloved friends i hope we hav had a wonderful week. Friends share dreams and help in actualising d dreams of one another. Dats why i seek ur tym nd vote to help a friend. http:///px8vwtc Kindly open the link and pls like the picture of contestant number 2,who is very good friend {ADETUMBI BUSAYO,}she is contesting for ZED FASHIONS BATTLES OF LIKES COMPETITION.pls help RBC
Re: President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) by babafirst(m): 4:55am On Sep 26, 2015
mascot87:
I declare the favor of God on President Buhari on myself also today. So shall it be, it is so in Jesus name. Amen
Amen,may God continue to protect our indefatigable ,man of great conscience,man of God PMB , in Jesus name amen.Ride on PMB we are with you.
Re: President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) by sdindan: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Angel196:
You know, the funny thing is that we were among the people who voted for the dumb Jonathan in 2011. But when he decided to destroy our beautiful and great country, he became incompitent. Removal of fuel subsidy was one of the first things he did to nigeria but now i ask, what was it he did with the subsidy money he removed? Give me the positive developments (except the so called economic bloom) Jonathan made through out his own regime? In short you that claim he was good, what did you benefit from his regime? But the one you hate came, electricity is already better, bags of cement are cheaper and you sit there criticising him for all his efforts because u are blinded be hate and resentment. He is here to stay and change is his middle name! Haters are laible to die young.
Sai Buhari!

Dude you forgot to add
Bokoharam harams are no more bombing grin
If only you will tell yourself the truth
You are regretting voting that illiterate
Re: President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) by Angel196(f): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
sdindan:

Dude you forgot to add
Bokoharam harams are no more bombing grin
If only you will tell yourself the truth
You are regretting voting that illiterate
He might be an illiterate to you and his other haters but he is more inteligent and clever than mr dumb dumbino we vote in 2011. Just compare all there interveiws and in you are inteligent and literate yourself you would see that PMB is better. I do not regret voting him in but i regretted voting Jonathan in. Boko haram attacks are reducing compared to Jonathans regime and you know it, besides he hasn't even used 9 months in office. Jonathan that ruled for 6 whole years, what can you give as his positive achievements? Removal of fuel subsidy? Insecurity? Unstable electricity? Mismanagement of funds? What? Seriously you guys see the truth but you don't want to admit it. Like i said you are to blinded by hate and resentment, plus you still haven't told me the things you gained from GEJs regime. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) by arro: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
You're a criminal, must the sitting governor give you money for this protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos) / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.