Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604541 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 5:41am On Feb 22, 2017
You do not need the police report until you have received ITA... However, he would have to also get the police report cos it's a requirement for both of you post ITA.

Check your score without his ECA and if it's reasonably high, you do not need to get an ECA done for him, if not, it's advisable you do so you can earn extra points.

You can evaluate your Masters degrees alone...

Kathyjex:
Hi Temi

I am the PA and my husband and I lived in England at some points in our lives (then single). Does he have to get a police report as well?

Also does he need and ECA? If yes why? If yes also, can we get ECA for just his masters programs ? I don't know how to get Uni Ibadan's transcript in his absence.
Please does anyone in the house know?

Regards
Ifunanya

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 5:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Both of you must get the police report if your cumulative stay in England or any other country is up to 6months and you both also needs to get the Nigerian police report

Evaluating his Masters give you more points but if you think you can get enoughnpojnt without evaluating Hus Masters or taking IELTS, then you can relax on that.Only his Masters evaluation is OK.

Kathyjex:
Hi Temi

I am the PA and my husband and I lived in England at some points in our lives (then single). Does he have to get a police report as well?

Also does he need and ECA? If yes why? If yes also, can we get ECA for just his masters programs ? I don't know how to get Uni Ibadan's transcript in his absence.

Regards
Ifunanya

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2017
wunmimi:
It shall end with praise

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 6:14am On Feb 22, 2017
boldinc:
All the best... Your testimony is near!

Thanks bro.

You too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iykedpetes(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2017
please someone in the house should please help me how can I apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Amen! Thanks a lot. Did you pay your fees ahead? How did you do it?

SlowlybtSurely:

Thanks bro.

You too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2017
boldinc:
Amen! Thanks a lot. Did you pay your fees ahead? How did you do it?

Yes. I paid upfront. Used my USD debit card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Ok... Plan to do same as well.

Already checking out apartments in Toronto. Lol...

SlowlybtSurely:

Yes. I paid upfront. Used my USD debit card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2017
How much was the total fee you are suppose to pay? In my case, i paid 56,200 for 234CAD.
iykedpetes:
please someone in the house should please help me I made payment to WES and u discover 117k was deducted from my account please How much is for Wes verification..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Has the limit been increased for international payments?

iykedpetes:
please someone in the house should please help me I made payment to WES and u discover 117k was deducted from my account please How much is for Wes verification..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iykedpetes(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2017
nice forum
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2017
iykedpetes:
mine was 234CAD as the amount but they have refunded the money back to my account not too long .. please how did u make ur payment .because I have been making use of my master card to make the transfer

We have a cap on the international transactions we can do in a day. GTB limits it to an equivalent of $100 per day so to pay for WES, you have to get someone who has a dormicilliary acct and pay the equivalent into the acct and use the acct card to pay or ask someone in the abroad to make payments on your behalf and then pay them back depending on your arrangements..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
A friend paid for me and i credited his account.
iykedpetes:
mine was 234CAD as the amount but they have refunded the money back to my account not too long .. please how did u make ur payment .because I have been making use of my master card to make the transfer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2017
boldinc:
Ok... Plan to do same as well.

Already checking out apartments in Toronto. Lol...

Yes ooo. No time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2017
I opened an EE profile this month and selected Ontario in my profile.

DO I need to recreate another one?

boldinc:
Ontario application is open now... I will advise you create a new profile and chose Ontario as a province you will like to stay in. Once you do that, you should get an NOI immediately or thereabout. Your score is over 400 right?

Also, you have to pay a fee of 1,500 CAN USD when you submit your application.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Hi all, please how long does it take for an update that is supposed to up your points to be effected. I just updated my profile but am still seeing the same score...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Mainman4: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2017
winter:

I opened an EE profile yesterday
and selected Manitabo in my profile...i dont even knw what to do again, thou i saw some scores online pls what is the next thing for me to do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
24 hours

justicia:
Hi all, please how long does it take for an update that is supposed to up your points to be effected. I just updated my profile but am still seeing the same score...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Mainman4: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2017
justicia:
Bro please, msg me on 08062251573, i have an important question to ask you, am new to this, i just got the link from sumone and i have applied, am hearing scores nw, i dont knw how to get scores please help a brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by coolhayor: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2017
To d best of my knowledge ur NOC shld b 6235. Research it to b sure it fits ur job duties perfectly.

If ur experience with d existing &surviving companies is up to 3 years u dont need to manipulate ur info as dat will give u d maximum points.

oredapo:
Hello House, please assist as no one has responded to me. Also, has anyone created more than one profile such that they change for example their jobs. I am currently in the pool but I want to change my job information as some of the companys no longer exist and I can not get introduction letter. So i want to maintain my current company and use my uncles company to cover up for the other companys that no longer exist. Please advise if I can delete the profile and create a fresh one, what are the consequences. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2017
I would advise you wait this week out... I haven't heard of anyone that got an NOI yet, but I can confirm those that have can send in their applications on the Ontario PNP website now.

Let's see how it goes this week as they only just re-opened.

I promise to give an update once I notice anything.

winter:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks plenty smiley

boldinc:
I would advise you wait this week out... I haven't heard of anyone that got an NOI yet, but I can confirm those that have can send in their applications on the Ontario PNP website now.

Let's see how it goes this week as they only just re-opened.

I promise to give an update once I notice anything.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2017
iykedpetes:

lt depends on the rate the bank is using for foreign transactions.Honestly the best way is through dom account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Afamdi12:
Please dear house, if my profile was created 2nd week in January, do i need to create a new profile and can the package be handled by myself cz my agents are asking me to pay 800 pounds to run it for me to submit. Is the process something one cant figure out meticulously himself? To avoid careless mistakes and missing out on the OINP.

In my opinion you can handle it yourself. Almost everybody does it themselves. It's not a big deal.

As for your profile, if you're referring to the EE, you will be in the pool for one year from the day you get in. What exactly do they want to 'run' for you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Good morning All....I need advise urgently!

I have been updating a friend's EE profile but the EE profile CRS score is 383 instead of 423 from the CRS online calculation. I compared her profile with mine (which is quite similar education-wise) & I see she is loosing points from her education. Her EE profile doesn't seem to recognise her MSc degree even with a WES evaluation.

(1) has anyone experienced this before
(2) should I give the EE time to update her score?
(3) should I delete that EE profile and start again.

NB I check for completeness as I finish every section...& it says Complete.

Someone please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
My spouse is out of status in the US. Does this affect our application in any way? I really need answer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oohunt: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2017
I am in a fix. I am having difficulties getting a reference letter in the NOC I chose. I used to be a contract staff in one of the IOCs and they are not even listening to me.

What should I do now? Should I include my NYSC which was 12 years ago??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by HTC2017: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

Simply do an ECA for your Masters alone. It will suffice and even gives you more points.

Best of luck.

mzjennypher:

pls help house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jalzy29: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2017
boldinc:
Simply choose employment. SInce he's been working even though running his own business.

2. Yes... Include all activities.

Thanks Boldnic..we have crossed the checklist stage now successfully.

Pls house i have more questions :

1. Employment Records shows in multiples but i have a work reference letter that shows the two different positions i have held at a particular company, will i upload this work reference letter twice or do i have to go meet my supervisor to split the reference letter into two so each will show a particular job function.

2. Educational section to upload: do i have to scan my MSC, Bsc and Waec certificates together as a single file or do i leave the Waec certificate out, should i also include my transcripts or should i leave it out as it wasn't requested for by IRCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by wunmimi: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
I think your Fixed deposit certificate and gift deed should suffice except you have other account where part of your POF is that you want to add to it. Otherwise, you should be good with those two
temitope06:

Pls in this case where you get a gift deed and fix the amount, what else is to be submitted alongside fixed deposit documents and gift deed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by HTC2017: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice one!

The 1500 CAD to be paid is for what please? Could you share the link containing the info?

boldinc:
Ontario application is open now... For those that have 400 and above, please re-create a new profile and add Ontario as a province you are interested in... You should get an NOI asap.

The application is online now, so there might be hope of a faster processing time.

Also note that you have to pay an application fee of 1,500 CAD USD.

All the best guys and Good Luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Thetherapist: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kathyjex:
Hi Temi

Regards
Ifunanya

You can apply for UI transcript by proxy. The owner of the transcript would have to write to Exams and records authorising them to allow you process on his/ her behalf. I have forgotten the whole process. Just visit exams and records for details. I am very sure you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.