Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2611071 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 6:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Sure! It's still very valid.
temitope06:
Hi house, if an invitation is declined and another invite is gotten in the very next draw, the Medicals, police report, Wes etc all done for the prior invite can still be used for the new invite? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Numerouuuno: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2017
drwrites:

Please are you now saying for someone who is a Vet Doc by training/degree but has been working in the banking industry for more than five years for instance can apply for EE under NOC 0601 inspite of the employment requirements specifically stated as a university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales?

I just need clarification on this.

You know Nigeria is a special case, you see people working in banks with a degree in Engineering, you see people working in FIRS with a degree in animal science, all that matters in Nigeria job industry is your result and who you know, so our society is not like often sane societies where your job position has to be in alignment with your degree, even worse Minister of Power is a lawyer. Now i don't know what you really want to hear considering i have said the same thing in my previous post. How many people that has applied for express entry have a job that is in alignment with their degree? All that matters in Canadian express entry is your work experience, which has to be completely aligned with your NOC.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2017
penitential:
Sure! It's still very valid.

Thanks. Won't red flags be raised over why I declined the first invite?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2017
am preparing a gift deed to submit with my application.I have some questions on this though:-
1).Do i have to notorise the gift deed?
2).Do i also have to address the gift deed.ie To:-CIC
3) I did not intend to use a gift deed prior now,but after printing my statement, i noticed that majority of the inflows were transferred via my sister's acc.(this is the ac i use to save my funds because i have access to it).The funds have been in my ac for 6months and were transferred in various tranches from my sister's ac.Pls clarify, do u tink i should still include the gift deed?Pls house someone should assist me with a response.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Thetherapist: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Thetherapist:
Good day. Please I need clarifications on this from the CRS tool. What is one expected to pick for a 5 year bachelors degree programme and a one year post graduate diploma programme?
Does that translate to two or more certificates.?
I saw the attached note on the tool saying diploma of two years. Anybody used such? What did you get for ECA?
Thanks as you shed more light.
Still expecting a response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Just list the employment in your personal history section but do not add it to the employment section.
steoneill:
Should I just change my record as to being unemployed during this period then as apposed to saying I worked in said company ?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Beckyhopeful:
am preparing a gift deed to submit with my application.I have some questions on this though:-
3) I did not intend to use a gift deed prior now,but after printing my statement, i noticed that majority of the inflows were transferred via my sister's acc.(this is the ac i use to save my funds because i have access to it).The funds have been in my ac for 6months and were transferred in various tranches from my sister's ac.Pls clarify, do u tink i should still include the gift deed?Pls house someone should assist me with a response.Thanks

greetings answered your questions in page 314
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2017
@esosa4real Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I pray it happens just as you have speculated or even lower wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2017
studyexec:

greetings answered your questions in page 314
Thanks seen.But do i need to provide the statement of account of my sister giving me the gift deed?Pls respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Sure they're still valid and won't raise any red flags... Not sure it's the same case for Chelsea fans tho... Might be complicated.

temitope06:
Hi house, if an invitation is declined and another invite is gotten in the very next draw, the Medicals, police report, Wes etc all done for the prior invite can still be used for the new invite? Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2017
Any update?

40manlappy:

I don't even know. Status on EE still shows "Pending" even though the Job Bank profile has been reactivated.

Will check again tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2017
boldinc:
Sure they're still valid and won't raise any red flags... Not sure it's the same case for Chelsea fans tho... Might be complicated.

Lmaoo, hope u had a wonderful Saturday bro. Oh wait, didn't u get thrashed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Thetherapist: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Thetherapist:
Good day. Please I need clarifications on this from the CRS tool. What is one expected to pick for a 5 year bachelors degree programme and a one year post graduate diploma programme?
Does that translate to two or more certificates.?
I saw the attached note on the tool saying diploma of two years. Anybody used such? What did you get for ECA?
Thanks as you shed more light.
Still expecting a response

Please I need a response to this.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by coolhayor: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Was afraid to decline before until i saw ur post. I am planning to decline today in readiness for d next draw but i am afraid because of how long it took me to get dis 1. How long after u declined did u get a new ITA? Did u get d 2 ITAs with d same profile?

temitope06:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by doubleportion: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2017
Kudos to everyone! Pls my brother who is 40 years of age want to embark on the processing of travelling to Canada. What are his chances?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2017
coolhayor:
Was afraid to decline before until i saw ur post. I am planning to decline today in readiness for d next draw but i am afraid because of how long it took me to get dis 1. How long after u declined did u get a new ITA? Did u get d 2 ITAs with d same profile?

I've not declined but I made some errors in my profile I'm seriously thinking of declining. You can't have two ITAs on one profile at d same time. If you decline an ITA ur profile goes back into the pool then u can get another ITA if u meet any cut off of subsequent draws. I'm just scared if I decline and cut off shoots up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2017
Why do you want to decline? U can share with the house maybe the experienced people can advise you accordingly. Don't assume score will go down cos CIC might just surprise us.
temitope06:

I've not declined but I made some errors in my profile I'm seriously thinking of declining. You can't have two ITAs on one profile at d same time. If you decline an ITA ur profile goes back into the pool then u can get another ITA if u meet any cut off of subsequent draws. I'm just scared if I decline and cut off shoots up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2017
molly14:
Good day all

Please does any1 know if it matters if the POF was credited from a company account? And what other documents apart from gift deed and transfer proof needs to be attached

Thank u

Pls can any1 assist with the question above
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2017
doubleportion:
Kudos to everyone! Pls my brother who is 40 years of age want to embark on the processing of travelling to Canada. What are his chances?

Pnp route
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Iqas assessment out. First professional university degree. For my law smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Why do you want to decline? U can share with the house maybe the experienced people can advise you accordingly. Don't assume score will go down cos CIC might just surprise us.

I stopped working early last year but my sis who helped in creating my profile put there that that's where I still work. Now it won't affect my score if I change dates cos I'll still have 3 years but if I submit my account, there won't be any salary transactions. I have even closed the acct as it was empty and I wasn't using it. 1. If I now change dates, I dunno if that will be an issue and 2. if I submit my other active acct with required POF, gift deed but no salary transactions, won't this be an issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by doubleportion: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017
ysmd:

Pnp route

Please explain!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Just wait first 24 hrs. Mine changed after about 32 hrs

40manlappy:

How did you resolve the above issue?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2017
3) I did not intend to use a gift deed prior now,but after printing my statement, i noticed that majority of the inflows were transferred via my sister's acc.(this is the ac i use to save my funds because i have access to it).The funds have been in my ac for 6months and were transferred in various tranches from my sister's ac.Pls clarify, do u tink i should still include the gift deed?Pls assist me with a response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2017
Beckyhopeful:

Thanks seen.But do i need to provide the statement of account of my sister giving me the gift deed?Pls respond.

Yes, you can start from just where you started the transfer to your own account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2017
greetings:

Yes, you can start from just where you started the transfer to your own account.

If he/she is claiming a gift deed from his/her sister, the acct details of the sister is not required. Just the notarised gift deed and applicant's 6 month bank statement and bank reference letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2017
temitope06:

If he/she is claiming a gift deed from his/her sister, the acct details of the sister is not required. Just the notarised gift deed and applicant's 6 month bank statement and bank reference letter.

Well that was how a landed immigrant adviced me.... Remember they work with your documents... It's better to cover all tracks,giving them minimum reason to contact you requesting for clarification.

Again, It's up to you, it's an advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
greetings:

Well that was how a landed immigrant adviced me.... Remember they work with your documents... It's better to cover all tracks,giving them minimum reason to contact you requesting for clarification.

Again, It's up to you, it's an advice.

I understand you. It ain't necessary tho, one should just make sure you have a reasonable amount with you when landing or access to a reasonable amount. Landing with like 200 CAD might get ur ass deported faster than Arsenal getting dumped outta Champions league. @boldinc

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
doubleportion:

Is his qualification up to Masters/Phd level
Is he married
Whats the qualification of his other half
Can he or his other half study HARD and ace IELTS

l await your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by doubleportion: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
dannio:

Is his qualification up to Masters/Phd level
Is he married
Whats the qualification of his other half
Can he or his other half study HARD and ace IELTS

l await your response

Thanks for the response!
He hold HND in Mech Engr, plant & maintenance
His hubby hold the same in business admin,and they are bless with three kids
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
britiko:

It seems it's 5 marks for Adaptability.
It's usually stated under the eligibility scores breakdown(100 marks)
Or u can just try creating a dummy account. U can always delete it...
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Thetherapist:

Please I need a response to this.
Thanks

As long as the diploma is POST graduate, it's Two or more certs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.