Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599084 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Gift deed explains it. Just search the thread for discussion on it. Congrats.

@Bimpsy99...i don't think it's as clear cut as u think. Note that d name on his statement is showing the company's name and not d donor's name. So I will suggest two options:

1. If u are going with ur spouse, transfer d money to her account, then after a while let her transfer the money to any other account owned by u which u will now have to use for ur EE profile. Then write LOE dat it's from ur spouse in support of u guys application.

2. If u are a single applicant, then transfer it to ur parent's or sibling's account and have them transfer it back to another of ur account then do a deed of gift.

My seniors hope my suggestions are in order?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ehrnie:

....should he be mindful of the FD tenure? E.g. He fixes the funds for 1 year...& CIC states that the whole PR process is 6 months max. Just thinking out loud here...may or may-not matter.

Planning on fixing for 6 months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by victor101(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ehrnie:

Hmmmmm....this story isn't sitting well with me at all. I'll advise you handle your application yourself.

Do you have any concerns about doing it yourself...? Its not rocket scrience to be honest. Please read from page (0) & then ask any questions. We'll guide you through as much as we can.

Please if my documents are not complete, like my IELTS, can I still create an Express Entry Profile, If Yes, how do I create a profile abeg?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Glxy:
I did the same thing some months ago and i had to decline my ITA because ITA date was earlier than ECA..
The advice i gave is advice i got from seniors like Dupyshoo.
Of course except the ECA comes before the draw . People should submit applications and go to sleep and not worry about misrepresentation.
ECA for a higher qualification post ITA is completely different. Iphie did a second ECA post ITA and got a higher score but remember she had and ECA in the 1st instance before the draw.

Its an advice and its not binding.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Please which date are they requesting? Is it the email date or the date of completion on the ECA report? Cos I used the date the email was sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
debbiejosh:

If you have reentered Nigeria after December, you need to get a new one ( if you have not uploaded the old one)

However, if you have uploaded the old one, to be at peace with your self and for fear of rejection, why not request for another one, and upload it.

I am not used to the new system, but when it was paper application, they could request for a new PCC.

I think then it's safer to get a new one for piece of mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
temitope06:

6 months sounds reasonable then. Fix it asap so we don't begin to hear stories that touch, lol.

....you mean you still haven't submitted? The person that said you are a Snr ITA recipient wasn't kidding then. Are you sure your 90 days isn't up... Hian!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
well i wouldn't expect him to fix it for more than 6 months .the best would be 90 days and a further 90 days if PPR is not out

Ehrnie:

....should he be mindful of the FD tenure? E.g. He fixes the funds for 1 year...& CIC states that the whole PR process is 6 months max. Just thinking out loud here...may or may-not matter.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
victor101:

Please if my documents are not complete, like my IELTS, can I still create an Express Entry Profile, If Yes, how do I create a profile abeg?

Your documents don't have to be complete before you create an EE profile...but you cannot create a profile without ielts results. I'll suggest you read from page (0)...in fact the answer to this question you asked is right on page 0.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
well i wouldn't expect him to fix it for more than 6 months .the best would be 90 days and a further 90 days if PPR is not out

Ehrnie:

temitope06:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
veleta:
Good morning everyone. Please my brother used to bear Ifeanyi but noticed that his B SC bears Ifeanyichukwu. He had to get a new passport to reflect that.
My question is,since he clicked on yes in the post ITA form that he used another name before,what convincing reason can he use for the reason for the name change? I believe he would make use of LOE for this.
Thanks guys

NB: He used his old passport to apply for US visa and was denied visa. He has gotten a new passport now.

A sworn affidavit stating that Ifeanyi and Ifeanyichukwu are the same person will suffice

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Please which date are they requesting? Is it the email date or the date of completion on the ECA report? Cos I used the date the email was sent

The date on the ECA report is the real deal. A mail could have been sent on any random day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Makes absolute sense.

perks:

@Bimpsy99...i don't think it's as clear cut as u think. Note that d name on his statement is showing the company's name and not d donor's name. So I will suggest two options:

1. If u are going with ur spouse, transfer d money to her account, then after a while let her transfer the money to any other account owned by u which u will now have to use for ur EE profile. Then write LOE dat it's from ur spouse in support of u guys application.

2. If u are a single applicant, then transfer it to ur parent's or sibling's account and have them transfer it back to another of ur account then do a deed of gift.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
perks:

1. If u are going with ur spouse, transfer d money to her account, then after a while let her transfer the money to any other account owned by u which u will now have to use for ur EE profile. Then write LOE dat it's from ur spouse in support of u guys
application.

Wow.... and i av bn saving into this particular acct cos its my salary acct.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
temitope06:

Treasury bills serve same purpose but gives u more interest.
I would buy a 6mnth Tbill if i were u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Epudome:

Wow.... and i av bn saving into this particular acct cos its my salary acct.

There's no rule dat u must use a salary account. Just ensure the account u use has activity in it i.e inflows and outflows.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
40manlappy:

The date on the ECA report is the real deal. A mail could have been sent on any random day.

Ok, make dem no vex, I will correct when uploading docs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
wapu:

Please I have two questions as regards IQAS.

1. Can I use statement of result or must it be the certificate?

2. We request for transcript online in my school, how do I get them to sign the IQAS form and send it alongside the transcript?

Gurus in the house Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
wapu:

Please I have two questions as regards IQAS.

1. Can I use statement of result or must it be the certificate?

2. We request for transcript online in my school, how do I get them to sign the IQAS form and send it alongside the transcript?

1. You can send statement of result. "To whom" sef is accepted

2. You do not necessarily need to attach the IQAS form, just make sure the transcript is stamped and sent by d school to IQAS address.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

2. You do not necessarily need to attach the IQAS form, just make sure the transcript is stamped and sent by d school to IQAS address.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Please I'm having challenge with the payment.

I tried using my debit card but it wasn't successful because of cbn $100 per month.

I've been trying to use my sister's dollar account yet I'm still getting the "payment did not go through" error message.

What else can I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emiye(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
esosa4real:
Goodday Nairlanders

Please I want o know oh! I came for vacation in December and got PCC, and then returned to Saudi (country or residence), also got Saudi PCC and submitted.

Now some peeps on CV forum are saying it is not valid because I was in the country while I got PCC while some others are saying it doesn't matter. I checked cic website and you know how them be, it's not straightforward.

So I am advised by some that since I am in Saudi now, I should quickly get a new PCC sent from naija. Abeg guys is there anyone applying from outside naija that did same like me. What's the update. I dread rejection.

@vcole @dupsyshoo @ugoiyke79e @boldinc @4omanlappy what yall think biko?

Lastly @emiye my spouse called the children consultant hospital and they asked if she had upfront medical form. Did your wife go with similar stuff or with ur ITA only.

And she says Children consultant hospital is same as Island Maternity Hospital Lagos..is that true?
No need to go with upfront medical form, as at March 2 which she did hers. She can go with ur ITA sha.

The children practice and consultant hospital IS NOT island maternity hospital.

Contact details below:

25 Raymond Njoku Rd, Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos

0706 585 9845

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
victor101:

No she's not an agent. She's an acquaintance I met online and has relations in the passport office. To my own knowledge she's just genuinely offering to help me get a job. So she said she might need to get my approval to access my personal data to get this done.ous, the o

And No, I have not paid her anything serious, I only made a contract with her as escrow just $30 to look for a job for me in Canada.
I still dont get how this affects your PR status,
first dont put her even if she has access to your login.

two have you gotten ITA ,or you waiting for the Job to get ITA , or you just want to open express entry profile, dont put her for now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by veleta: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
@Mummyjaygirls, thank you. He would do that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sehawale: 2:37am On Apr 25, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

I read of an Indian they rejected for same exact scenario. Dunno if it applies to other countries. The catch is to get PCC after the last day stayed in a non residential country.

Then again, someone I know came to Naija from the UK and got her PCC before travelling back to the UK and is now a PR.

These things can be dependent on the VO reviewing one's file.

Na wa oh. I'm confused too. My ITA met me here in the USA (on holidays here) and my calculations show that I have spent more than 6 months cumulative on various missions in the US in the past years. So, I need PCC from US. Now, since I'm here coincidentally when my ITA came, I am planning to get the USA PCC before I return to Nigeria. Gurus please, would you advice I "kukuma" process it from Nigeria when I return? Please urgent response needed cos I'm even supposed to go to a local police department here tomorrow to get fingerprinting done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 4:47am On Apr 25, 2017
optionese:
I wanted to send a PM when i saw this post this morning (even though i still cant figure it out yet) but i said no . i feel like it will be a disservice to do that considering all this thread has given me.

This thread is a DIY thread , and there are so manyof them all over the world where people connect for the purposes of migrating to Cananda. this is not the place to start touting your professional skills . We don't do that here. Selling your skills on this thread is so disappointing to say the least. Someone gave you a thumps up for this and i was appalled. The advice we have all got here do you know how much people pay for it ? You want to draft DEED for a fee when there are samples all over the place that you as a lawyer can freely paste here for others to use. I know you know am a lawyer no just that but am on the bench ( you know what that means)

This is not the place for tha,t not only is it against our professional conduct but its also selfish of you. All the people answering your questions here how many have you paid?

if you go through this thread you will see where Zadora helped people for free to post their documents to WES and her reason was she was giving back to the thread for all it had done for her. This is the person who formed the thread giving back . Does she have two heads. Go to canandavisa forum and see Indianans and Pakistanis doing favours from how to resize passport to LOE all sorts. Go to British experts forum the same thing

why must Nigeria's own be different?why?

i blame those who have refused to read this thread. if you would learn to read you will find answers to all your questions but no,looking the easy way out.

SHAME
Z
I thought a lawyer will have to serve as witness for a gift deed,sign,stamp and notarize it. If that's so, why would it be free? Its a professional service!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Adiahabasi:
I thought a lawyer will have to serve as witness for a gift deed,sign,stamp and notarize it. If that's so, why would it be free? Its a professional service!
Cheiiiii- Optionese, God will raise destiny helpers for you in Jesus Mighty Name(Amen).Nothing else to add!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Morning guys, pls what letter do GTB savings account holders request for to serve aa reference letter as GTB doesn't give savings account holders the reference letter in CIC format.. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2017
wapu:

Please I'm having challenge with the payment.

I tried using my debit card but it wasn't successful because of cbn $100 per month.

I've been trying to use my sister's dollar account yet I'm still getting the "payment did not go through" error message.

What else can I do?

If you know someone in Canada, ask that he or she helps u pay then u send money back through western union

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2017
sehawale:

Na wa oh. I'm confused too. My ITA met me here in the USA (on holidays here) and my calculations show that I have spent more than 6 months cumulative on various missions in the US in the past years. So, I need PCC from US. Now, since I'm here coincidentally when my ITA came, I am planning to get the USA PCC before I return to Nigeria. Gurus please, would you advice I "kukuma" process it from Nigeria when I return? Please urgent response needed cos I'm even supposed to go to a local police department here tomorrow to get fingerprinting done.

Process it from Nigeria when you return. For peace of mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OYASALOF(f): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2017
blueQueen:

Please share with me also..email is victoria.idpetre@gmail.com

Please I need it too abiodunfolasayo@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2017
elfmann:

Do u think a spouse can get this when not d PA and it covers both?
Use loe for spouse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iykedpetes(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2017
really love Australia as a country

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.