Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2608672 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by veleta: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thanks everyone for your prompt response Beem4cupid et al. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eedris03(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Evaluate just your masters. Send a mail and tweet to wes requesting them to evaluate just your MBA. That worked for my spouse.
@ beem4cupid ...thanks and God bless...pls can i have your email address for proper guidance please..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello Gurus in the house,

I have a salary account in which my major source of income(Salary & Allowances) go into. I also move fund from my salary account into my other accounts. My Salary Account is my POF.

Here is my question, I only intend to get Reference letter and back statement for only my salary account plus my Treasure bills as my POF. is this okay or I must also present letters for my other accounts too?

I was hoping not to complicate issues hence the reason for the intention to presenting my main account. However, I want to do the appropriate thing.

Your candid opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fortville: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello All. I am new to this forum. My CRS is 403, hopefully and eagerly awaiting ITA. Just curious, does CIC call banks for verification or do they rely on the interpretation of your POF for decisions. Just curious.

I will appreciate a response.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
[You can use just your salary account and tbills provided the source of tbills can be traced to that same account
quote author=Spatz81 post=55852179]Hello Gurus in the house,

I have a salary account in which my major source of income(Salary & Allowances) go into. I also move fund from my salary account into my other accounts. My Salary Account is my POF.

Here is my question, I only intend to get Reference letter and back statement for only my salary account plus my Treasure bills as my POF. is this okay or I must also present letters for my other accounts too?

I was hoping not to complicate issues hence the reason for the intention to presenting my main account. However, I want to do the appropriate thing.

Thanks[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kindly ensure adulterated statements are not submitted.
They may or not confirm ; sometimes they also ask for updated POF just before PPR. So ensure your funds are intact till decision is made
Fortville:
Hello All. I am new to this forum. My CRS is 403, hopefully and eagerly awaiting ITA. Just curious, does CIC call banks for verification or do they rely on the interpretation of your POF for decisions. Just curious.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fortville:

Thank you.
They have a way of verifying the bank statement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by juddytee: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
good day all. please i wan to ask a question my hubby is the principal applicant with masters, credentials evaluated. both of us wrote the IELTS iexam n April but hubby miss it in reading 5.5. he has registered for another exams i want to know if its possible for us to enter the EE pool with the current IELTS result or wait for new result of ielts in june befire entering the pool. crs ranking is 446 please advis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fortville: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 2ts: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
zandora:
Hello all,

I've created this thread for Canadian Express Entry and outstanding FSW 2014 applicants since the previous thread became too long and has now been closed. I've also pasted a PDF link below which details the step by step instructions to apply for the Federal Skilled Workers Program via Express Entry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gWGgP8Vy5lSjFoaC01ZUtOaTg/view

In order to apply for Express Entry via FSW you need to first have a minimum of 1 year full time (30 hrs a week) or 2 years part time (15 hrs a week) skilled work experience which falls under NOC code A,B or O. Check for your NOC code below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Next take your IELTS General test.

Then evaluate your degree or credentials via WES Canada (the best option). See link below:

After doing the above, to find out if you've qualified you need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 in the FSW grid. Calculate your score below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Now that you've qualified, you can go ahead and complete your Express Entry profile via the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Other things you must have:

Reference letters to verify the work experience you're claiming points for in the specified format below:

Written on company letterhead.

Signed by the responsible officers/supervisor.

Have the printed name and job title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature.

Show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses

Stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

The letter must include 5 things:

Your job title.

The dates of your employment (ideal format: DD/MM/YYYYY).

Your salary per year (or month).

Your average hours per week.

A detailed list of your employment duties.

Next you need to provide police certificates from all the countries you've resided in for 6 months and above since you were 18 years. See link on how to obtain PC from various countries below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Then you need to provide proof of funds for you and/or your family:

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191 (I've updated the funds requirement)

Note: Birth certificates are no longer required for applicants but are only now required for your child/children.

Wishing you the best of luck smiley!

Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

What if you dont have the proof of fund in cash. I.e. you have a landed property and other assets that can be disposed. Will the application be considered.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 2ts: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
zandora:
Hello all,

I've created this thread for Canadian Express Entry and outstanding FSW 2014 applicants since the previous thread became too long and has now been closed. I've also pasted a PDF link below which details the step by step instructions to apply for the Federal Skilled Workers Program via Express Entry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gWGgP8Vy5lSjFoaC01ZUtOaTg/view

In order to apply for Express Entry via FSW you need to first have a minimum of 1 year full time (30 hrs a week) or 2 years part time (15 hrs a week) skilled work experience which falls under NOC code A,B or O. Check for your NOC code below:

Next take your IELTS General test.

Then evaluate your degree or credentials via WES Canada (the best option). See link below:

After doing the above, to find out if you've qualified you need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 in the FSW grid. Calculate your score below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Now that you've qualified, you can go ahead and complete your Express Entry profile via the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Other things you must have:

Reference letters to verify the work experience you're claiming points for in the specified format below:

Written on company letterhead.

Signed by the responsible officers/supervisor.

Have the printed name and job title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature.

Show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses

Stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

The letter must include 5 things:

Your job title.

The dates of your employment (ideal format: DD/MM/YYYYY).

Your salary per year (or month).

Your average hours per week.

A detailed list of your employment duties.

Next you need to provide police certificates from all the countries you've resided in for 6 months and above since you were 18 years. See link on how to obtain PC from various countries below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Then you need to provide proof of funds for you and/or your family:

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191 (I've updated the funds requirement)

Note: Birth certificates are no longer required for applicants but are only now required for your child/children.

Wishing you the best of luck smiley!

Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

What if you dont have the proof of fund in cash. I.e. you have a landed property and other assets that can be disposed. Will the application be considered?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
miella:

Yes you can. You can always update your profile when you get the new result.
That Reading negates all..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by juddytee: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
miella:

Yes you can. You can always update your profile when you get the new result.
thanks for your response what if we get an ITA in the next draw how do we update thei elts result hope it will not raise alarm on the difference.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 2:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello House, please for those who have sample Gift Deed, LOE please share with me.

Email is adexdaniel@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

perks:

I suggest u read page 0 and digest it properly before filling your EE profile. As for NOC, u cannot afford to choose a wrong NOC code as u will be denied and banned for 5years if ur experience/reference letter turns out to be inconsistent with the chosen NOC code.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by blaizetony: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

with the current cbn restriction, I dont think any bank does that for now.
What has been severally advised here are
1) get a friend or relative outside naija to make d payment for u and then u balance them in their naija accounts....me no too like this because it mayvbe quite difficult for some friend/relative to do this and u may divulge too much info to the person
2) get a dollar denominated card frm a naija bank...buy dollar frm d BDC and fund d account, get to pay yourself online.
i know of zenith bank. maybe some others too will have dorm accts with card.

Thanks bro!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pes08: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Thank u

mukhtar4u:

Since you are the principal applicant, I want to believe your husband is listed as accompanying you. If that is the case, then it is very simple, let him simply transfer the fund you need to your account and you will write an LOE that he has transferred that amount for your immigration plan since he's also accompanying you. He won't have to show bank statement except you need to show the transaction receipt from his account to your account.

Try to also attach some document that shows where he's working and an hint about his financial capability.

I don't think your current status will affect you in any way since you already meet the requirement by being given ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
2ts:

What if you dont have the proof of fund in cash. I.e. you have a landed property and other assets that can be disposed. Will the application be considered?
Thanks.

Hi, I think whatever asset you are using by the time you submit your application (post ITA) should be cash or liquid (easily converted to cash). Land is not one of those. I read from one of the provinces' requirements that land or such property will not be accepted.

You must sell the land and put the funds into your account or other liquid means. Then write a LOE on why the sudden source of money. Include evidence of your purchase and sale of the land.
I am in a similar situation and after several interactions with experienced people, this approach was highly recommended.
Other suggestions are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Vikisterol:

Thanks perks
I actually followed the instructions, I added my month code(2digits) then d two digits from my passport number(last two) and then the centre code, it automatically should the account name; British Council.
Then am to add my refrence code and name on a separate column. I get the instructions.
I just want to be double sure that am doing the right thing or better still someone who has done it that same confirms it that its right nd safe.

Anyone who has used that method can kindly comment, I will appreciate it.

Thanks perks once more!

Please have u done the transfer? Did it work for u?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2017
Fellow Canny friends, anyone requiring d services of a professional lawyer to prepare a legal Deed of Gift, should feel free to contact me. Affordable rate since we are in this pursuit together. wink

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2017
@40manlappy and all the other gurus in d house... Tanx for your contribution as regards my question on pension as pof... Lemme give a scenario and please give me your candid opinion... A situation whereby the pof for a family of 4 is 5127963...and one has 5m saved in form of treasury bills... And u have access to 208733pension money after resignation... My question is can i use the pension to balance the difference n use as pof ofcourse with a rsa statement...having in mind dat pension fees comes 4mnths after resignation... Please help me clear this confusion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2017
deeore:
@40manlappy and all the other gurus in d house... Tanx for your contribution as regards my question on pension as pof... Lemme give a scenario and please give me your candid opinion... A situation whereby the pof for a family of 4 is 5127963...and one has 5m saved in form of treasury bills... And u have access to 208733pension money after resignation... My question is can i use the pension to balance the difference n use as pof ofcourse with a rsa statement...having in mind dat pension fees comes 4mnths after resignation... Please help me clear this confusion.

In my opinion, ur POF must be unencumbered and readily available to u upon arrival in Canada. Since 25%of ur RSA funds can only be accessed after four month of resignation, u cannot say it is unencumbered and readily available to you.

My seniors can put forth their opinions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by HTC2017: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2017
nice one!

perks:
Fellow Canny friends, anyone requiring d services of a professional lawyer to prepare a legal Deed of Gift, should feel free to contact me on perksb52@gmail.com. Affordable rate since we are in this pursuit together. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2017
deeore:

40man guru? Nah, just sharing ideas gleaned from this forum and elsewhere smiley

@perks has spoken my mind and also CIC stance. IMHO, pension may not be used as primary POF.

I strongly suggest that you explore gift deed for the difference.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/241#52972035
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Glxy:
I used IQAS tho.

[q1uote author=MrsBee post=55834563]

Please I have two questions as regards IQAS.

1. Can I use statement of result or must it be the certificate?

2. We request for transcript online in my school, how do I get them to sign the IQAS form and send it alongside the transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2017
revlane:
Hello House, please for those who have sample Gift Deed, LOE please share with me.

Email is adexdaniel@yahoo.com

Thanks

Please share with me also..email is victoria.idpetre@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Beem4cupid:
[You can use just your salary account and tbills provided the source of tbills can be traced to that same account quote author=Spatz81 post=55852179]Hello Gurus in the house,

Thanks

Thank a lot... yes the salary Account shows as the source of fund for the Tbills.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cannysure: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Good day all,please your response is needed urgently ooo.
I have just created my EE profile and instruction and code for job bank account has been recieved.
However,I still have an active JOBBANK account that was attached to my old expired EE profile.
DO I NEED TO OPEN A NEW ONE OR IS THERE A WAY TO LINK UP...?
Please your kind and urgent response will be appreciated as I am getting set for next draw.
Thank you..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oomowoomie: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
cannysure:
Good day all,please your response is needed urgently ooo.
I have just created my EE profile and instruction and code for job bank account has been recieved.
However,I still have an active JOBBANK account that was attached to my old expired EE profile.
DO I NEED TO OPEN A NEW ONE OR IS THERE A WAY TO LINK UP...?
Please your kind and urgent response will be appreciated as I am getting set for next draw.
Thank you..

Log in to your job bank profile. On the right hand side pane click on your name, select "my user account", click on "update express entry information". Put in your new express entry number and the same job bank code.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.